Moving the picture thread?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Moving the picture thread?

Postby Nate » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:00 pm

I searched for similar threads in the Comment Box and saw none, so I hope this is safe.

I have seen a number of people express concern that non-members of CAA can access the "Post Your Picture" thread in the General Forum and look up pictures of everyone.

Considering that non-members cannot access anything in the gallery section, couldn't the picture thread be moved there? That way, CAA members could still see pictures of each other, and non-members would be unable to.

Anyway, just a thought. ^^

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Linksquest » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:56 pm

Hmmn... That might be a good idea... >.> i dont really fdeel comfortable with non-approved strangers (LOL) seeing my ugly mug! n_n.

*looks at avatar* ::sigh:: nvm...
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:05 pm

(Looks like it's already been done, guys. ^_^ )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Return to Announcements and Feedback