Slapping and Chatrooms

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Slapping and Chatrooms

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun May 15, 2005 7:39 pm

you know how in mIRC you can slap people with trouts? It would be cool if we can slap people with large fish inside the chatroom
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Arnobius » Sun May 15, 2005 7:40 pm

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:you know how in mIRC you can slap people with trouts? It would be cool if we can slap people with large fish inside the chatroom

Can't you just go '/me slaps <x> with fish'?
Arnobius

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun May 15, 2005 7:44 pm

Sounds like something out of the Veggietales Jonah movie!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Stephen » Sun May 15, 2005 8:21 pm

Funny...people slap each other all the time in the YIM chats we do...
Stephen

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun May 15, 2005 8:35 pm

yush...but i've learned NOT to slap steve...>.>;;;
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon May 16, 2005 3:43 am

especially his butt :lol:
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Kaligraphic » Wed May 18, 2005 1:37 am

/me slaps MrSmartyPants around with a 40-lb UNIX manual.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Silvanis » Wed May 18, 2005 2:58 pm

So much fish slapping *falls over, eyes rolling* Fish are smelly. I wanna slap someone with a fish! *slaps self with fish*
Silvanis

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2005 8:07 pm

especially his butt

At risk of this becoming a goof off thread....I will add. "Wiser words have never been spoken"
Stephen

Postby AngelSakura » Sat May 28, 2005 11:32 am

o.o I would be frightened of anyone who could pluck up the courage to do such a thing to my dear Shatterheart-sama. Do you not fear his wrath?
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Return to Announcements and Feedback