I Need Help Remembering the Title of a Book...

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

I Need Help Remembering the Title of a Book...

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat May 13, 2006 12:19 pm

I read this book back in the 4th grade (it was in school), and I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. XD Please help!

The book was about a boy who lived on a farm. He had a chicken, and this chicken hatched a HUGE egg. The chicken's name was Ezekiel, I think. Or maybe that was the rooster. Anyways, when the egg hatched, it turned out to be a dinosaur. So this boy basically takes care of this dinosaur and shows it to museums and things like that, and at the end, I think he has to leave it in a zoo.

I remember that I loved reading this book; it was one of my favorites that we read that year. So does anyone remember the title of this book? It's really bothering me! XD Thanks! :thumb:

EDIT: XD; Disregard this. It's just my luck that the title of the book would come to me just moments after I posted this thread. XD The book was called The Enormous Egg, and the boy's name was Nate Twitchell. His dinosaur's name was Uncle Beazly. In order to keep this thread from being totally useless, has anyone else read this book? :sweat:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun May 14, 2006 1:13 pm

It's a classic story.I think Captain Kangaroo once read it on his show.But that was donkey years ago.
mitsuki lover

Postby Maledicte » Sun May 14, 2006 10:45 pm

I've read it twice. But I don't remember it much. Charming and funny, if I memory serves me well.
Maledicte

Return to Book Corner