Armor Quest

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

Armor Quest

Postby Archan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:32 pm

Dunno if this is the place for this thread, if not feel free to move:
Alright, who here is familular with the comic Armor Quest? No, you should. Why? Because it's one of many main-stream Christian comics released by Community comics along with others titles such as "Davids Mighty Men", "Anointed", "Choosen Mortals" "Opposing Forces" and others that all revolve around christian stories or christian subjects.

I like Armor quest so far because for me it's like a Christian version of He-Man, and they all slay dragons on giant eagles. I also like the art, very retro like the Hellboy series and simplistic but effective. I also like the feel good quality of it, it's a simple comic that you can just sit back and enjoy. I really like it, I'm currently doing fan art for this series to present to the Christian comic conference thats usually held every year at Comic-Con (San Diego).... Another mainstream comic company is Metron Press (Formally Parable Press)......

Anyways, who else here has read or heard of Armor Quest?
God bless,
Josh
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Return to Book Corner