Ishbane Conspiracy

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

Ishbane Conspiracy

Postby LaChica07 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:23 pm

Ishbane Conspiracty by Randy Alcorn is definitely one of my favorite books. I know you guys don't know me or anything, but its really, really good. It had a total impact on my relationship with the Lord. If you've read Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, its similiar to that in the fact that every chapter begins or ends usually with a letter from a demon to its 'lord', Lord Ishbane, or vice versa Ishbane to the demon. The demon is assigned to four students, to bring them down and to hinder them from hearing the truth and obeying the "Enemy". It really opens your eyes to some of the lies that is predominant in our society today, and stresses the importance of your life being completely focused on God. It's one of the best books I've ever read, definitely a classic.
Has anyone else read it??
LaChica07

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:37 am

Yeah...and if you like his writing look up the book deadline.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Ducky » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:56 pm

I want to read that. He wrote another one just like it called... lemme check the title... Lord Foulgrim's Letters. I thinks it's about one of the girls from Ishbane's father (wierd grammar in that sentence. But he's a really good writer and I really liked the style of it.
Ducky

Return to Book Corner