+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 am

Dude, I almost forgot about this RP. WOW. I don't even remember whats the plot. Hey Lil_Ninja can you give me a summary of the plot so far so I can fall back into the RP. PLEASEEEEE????? ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu May 07, 2009 10:25 am

Ooooookk! ^^

I'll PM you as soon as I can ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri May 08, 2009 12:02 pm

That sounds fine! ^^

Welcome to the RPG, Trinity!
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Awesome, now we have two white tiger anichi's. cool. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon May 11, 2009 11:59 am

Delete a quote? You mean post?

You can't (that I know of). You can just edit it and say "Ignore" or something.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue May 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Name: Nathanael

Anichi Animal: Marten
How they look in animal form: A typical pure black marten, except his fur is discolored (an unnatural brownish white color) in random areas because of all the experiments that have been done on him.
Anichi slight transformation: His Martin ears replace his normal ones, but they sit higher on his head, his tail shows, his teeth change to his animals and his claws replace his nails.

Description/pic: He is light complected, and he looks a little younger than he is. He is lean and slightly muscular, he has silver eyes (one a little different than the other, color wise), and he is 5'9.

Hair: His hair color is black, but some parts have discoloration (unnatural brownish white color), like he had too many experiments done to him through the years. He has side bangs in the front, the shortest part going to his eyes, and it's shorter in the back, spiking a little at the top.

Uniform/Outfit: He wears a black short sleeve open over shirt, with a gray long sleeve shirt underneath (with a black and blue music based design on it), it's sleeves rolled up a little below his elbows, and he has on black pants. He has a spike bracelet on each arm and no shoes.

Likes: The outdoors, nature, running, food, his fellow anichi, nice people....

Dislikes: Scientists, experiments, small places, being tied up, weapons, hunger, fear, mean people, anger....

Personality: He is calm, laid back, very slow to anger, he likes thinking things out before acting, and usually doesn't like to assume things about people. He tries to stay on peoples good sides, and he tries to be strong for others, and help whenever he can. He can be very emo at times. (He is a melancholy)

Description of their room: Lots of blues, very tidy, clean, never used..

Background: When he was three, hunters came and killed his parents. His twin sister tried to stop them, but she was no match for them. They left her for dead, and took him as an experiment, and he has been there ever since.

Other: He has scars (some looking like electrical burns) on his arms and back, and a serial number on his left bicep (he usually has it covered).

(Oh and... His twin sister is.. Maxine.. *giggles*)
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu May 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Ok, this is going to sound odd, but go with me, which characters are you all most wanting to keep in the RP and which ones aren't you playing at all? I need to know, don't ask why.. XD; it's not a bad thing, and if you could (because it's very difficult) PM me the profiles of the characters that you are dedicated to playing.

(excluding Hana Ryuzaki and Lil' Ninja)

Thank you!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Hey peoples, I really am wanting to know who is still interested in being in this RPG, so let me knoooww!
I want to try to keep it alive.

Thaanks :)
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:48 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]*raises hand* Me. :<[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:51 pm

YEY! One person so far XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:08 pm

*raises hand and shouts* MEEEEE!!!!!!

Cuz I just got my internznet back. XP YAYZ FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:09 pm

YEY!! I iz happier!!
Anyone else??
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm

There have been some rather large age changes in the characters to confirm their true ages as of the plotline now.. I am listing all the characters that are IN the RP ATM. Keep in mind TEN years have passed.

Nami
Chaucer: 30
Kisho: 27
Affinity: 29
Spring: 23

Lil_Ninja
Maxine: 25
Nathanael: 25
Conri: 27

Hana Ryuuzaki
Siobhan: 28
Azrael: 27

Derek_is_me

Storm: 23

If I missed anyone! Just tell me.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 am

YAYZ!!!!! STORM IS IN HIS TWINTIES!!! YESSS!!!!!!! lol XP

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Nami » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 am

XDDD I didn't think you'd be so happy about that! Ahah! OH look! Spring is the same age as him O.O I never noticed ROFL!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:44 am

^^ Yayz, a fello 23.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Not certain if I'm going to use him, but I'll post him anyway. ^^

Name: Nazari

Anichi Animal: Krait snake

How they look in animal form: Black with a red stomach and red markings around the head, it's length being around two feet.

Anichi slight transformation: From his waist down is snake, and scales cover his stomach, spine, and most of his forearms. He keeps his snake eyes, tongue and fangs, and his nails sharpen.

Description:
He has a pale complexion (due to being mostly nocturnal), he's fit, and he stands at 5'10". He has dark red eyes with a ring of black around the iris, and short, spiked, fire red hair. He also has a long scar on his right cheekbone.

Clothes: He usually wears a black, no sleeve vest with the pattern of a red snake on the back, a dark (preferably red) t-shirt underneath, rugged dark jeans, black shoes, and red and black fingerless gloves.

Personality: He tends to be more relaxed in the day, and more snarky at night. He likes messing with people, and giving sarcastic remarks.

Background: He grew up in the streets, being in a gang since he was a child, which he has been established the leader of. His family is his gang members, and his turf is the whole city. He has been dubbed "Snake" by the gang, for certain personality traits of his, and other factors you'd have to figure out yourself.

Other: His venom can render a person unconscious, and cause paralysis, the severity depending on the dose.
Also, even in human form, his canine teeth can inject venom into something if he wills it.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 am

[SIZE="1"]Would it be plausible to resubmit a character's format, especially if you intend for them to have significantly changed over the course of ten years? X3

Oh, and to clarify, count me in. >.</[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:22 am

Yeah, that would make sense. Think we should all do that?

Glad to have you back, Erin!! >u</
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:52 am

[SIZE="1"]Oh, I didn't mean to cause extra work for everyone! D8 I just wanted to see if it was okay... since Unico's going to change and everything. ^^
Thank you! X3
Just... act like I'm not here. O.O -like a whisper in the wind ~ because I don't want to kill SotB again. X3
I'll try to have Unico's revitalized format up later. ^^/[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:20 am

I think it's a good idea for the character's that have changed. What does everyone else thing?

Lol, alright. I'm sure you wont kill Scions XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 pm

I don't mind changing the Storm but it might be awhile before I can post his new character sheet. I don't have much free time as of late.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:45 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Oh, Erin, honeychild, you won't be killing ANYTHING!! XDD

Here is Sio's new thingy..thing. ^^

Name:
Siobhan Noel Feirna
Anichi Animal:
Caracal
How they look in animal form:
Siobhan looks like a Wine-Red caracal, with white irises and a black underbelly.
She also has a fur-mutation that looks like a Cross Flory Fitch on her back.
Anichi slight transformation:
Gains the ears, claws, teeth, and the tail.
-Description/pic-
Uniform/Outfit:
Siobhan has mid-back length pale green hair that curls at the ends. She wears a black shrug jacket with three-quarter sleeves, a slate grey scoop-neck dress that ruffles out slightly on the bottom, and black skinny jeans with holes and razor-slices in them. Wears platform shoes, like this.
Art, music, dancing (not in public), singing (also not in public), reading, testing out flexibility, the ocean...
Dislikes:
People who make fun of others/are full of themselves/could care less, vegetables, country and rap music, the color pink, and rats. Although, she's gotten used to two rats...
Personality:
Very businesslike, a bit introspective, likes to linger in the past at times, likes to get things done, a bit more caring than before. Not quite as dramatic or over-emotional.
Description of their room:
Painted walls completely dark, forest green. Has a few key phrases painted in white around the top of her walls. Room is filled with papers all over the floor, and items of clothing thrown everywhere. Definitely not quite as perfect as before.
Background:
Lots of things have happened. But during these past ten years, she has experienced what truly going with the flow is like. Her businesslike demeanor has gained favour with a few.
Other:
She can play the piano and bagpipes, and the Cross Flory Fitch is a large birthmark on her back when she is a human. It's faded significantly now.

[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 pm

[SIZE="1"]Name: Unico. Last name unknown.
Anichi Animal: Mangrove Snake.
How they look in animal form: Garter Snake
Anichi slight-transformation: Because of his Anichi essence, (or maybe because he just doesn't want too) he doesn't have a semi-transformation. It's either all or nothing.
Description/pic: He’s… changed… in the span of ten years. His once flawless face is now etched with deep, seemingly unending scars. The eyes that seemed to be void of any emotion other then resentment now seem confused, almost afraid. (though, he’d still never admit it) Well, at least one eye is. The other has such a harsh scar that it’s now barely able to open. His silky, silver hair remains the same. Longer, if you can imagine.
Uniform/Outfit: A simple, oversized sweater. Brown slacks and a black, very long scarf.
Dislikes: The unknown, people in general, and loud noises.
Personality: his vanity remains untouched. That, along with his view that whatever you have to say doesn’t really matter, so why say anything at all? If anything, he’s become less trusting of people and Anichi overall.
Background: Unknown, or perhaps unsaid.
Other: Unico can’t remember things… important things, it seems. Like, living at the Orphanage… Kisho… Siobhan… basic things. [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:32 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]... D:
DDDDDDDDDD:
OH NOES. POOR UNINI. D8
I JUST WANNA HUGGLE HIM 'TIL HE FEELS BETTER. DDD:

... XD;;;; Sorry for that~ <3[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:36 pm

[SIZE="1"]XD

Unico's going to be hated now... he's slipped into the RPG mainstream of "character who can't remember anything". [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:44 pm

[font="palatino linotype"]Bawwwwwwww, he won't be hated. xDDD[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Aw, poor unicorn. Maxy might actually feel bad for him. He better watch out though. Nazari's snake anichi is a canible XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:33 am

[SIZE="1"]Ooh~! There's another snake? X3

*EDIT*
I just read his character sheet... on the last page... >.>''

See, that's what happens when you get lazy! D8< -you miss stuff like that![/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:40 am

Lol, it's alright. But yeah, he's a snake. A pretty awesome snake, if I might say ;]

~~
Here's my characters now! 8D
~~

Name: Maxine
How they look in animal form: Typical pure black pine marten. About the size of a slender house cat.
Anichi slight transformation: Her Martin ears replace her normal ones, but they sit higher on her head, her tail shows, her teeth change to her animals and her claws replace her nails.

Description: She has light skin, and she looks younger than she is. She's thin, lean and slightly muscular. She has silver eyes, and she is 5'5.

Hair: She has a little past shoulder length straight black hair with side bangs.

Clothing style: She wears dark fitted shell sleeve shirts (mostly her two favorites, a dark blue one with a rat design on it, and a dark green one with a forest landscape. She hardly ever wears plain shirts), a black open vest, dark (mostly black) jeans with stylish holes in them, black running shoes, and black fingerless gloves (good for punching ;]). She sometimes wears a backwards black baseball cap that has two red eyes (evil looking) on the front.

Likes: Food, especially raw meat, the forest or anything to do with it, anything to do with running or tracking, her friends, teasing people, and dark places.

Dislikes: Big headed people, the feeling of hunger, being trapped somewhere, or tied up, not being near the forest, and not being able to run, hunters, cities or large groups of humans, and she hates losing a dare/challenge/competition.

Personality: She's still as stubborn as ever, maybe even more so now. She is more trusting though, and would rather be with her friends than be alone. She still portrays a tough exterior, but she has softened up quite a bit, thanks to Nathanael. She loves music, and sappy stories, but she'd never admit it. She is extremely competitive, and strives to be the best in her areas of expertise.

Background: Over the past ten years, she's learned the meaning of friendship, and loyalty. Two years ago, her and her brother had gotten separated from the group for a year, and the only reason why they found each other again was the loyalty of her friends.

Other: She has a tattoo of the symbol for earth on her right bicep. She also has a silver half-star necklace Azrael gave her before he vanished. She always wears that, along with one of her brothers name tags.

~~

Name: Nathanael

How they look in animal form: A typical pure black marten, except his fur is discolored (an unnatural auburn) in random areas because of all the experiments that have been done on him.
Anichi slight transformation: His Martin ears replace his normal ones, but they sit higher on his head, his tail shows, his teeth change to his animals and his claws replace his nails.

Description/pic: He is light complected, and he looks younger than he is. He is lean and muscular (not overly). He has silver eyes (his right eye has streaks of auburn through it, as if it was damaged), and he is 5'10.

Hair: He has black hair, with random spurts of an unnatural auburn. It's around two inches long, the sides being a little shorter. It's usually pushed back, with a random curl coming forward at times. (Think of Christian Bale's hair in Batman Begins)

Clothing style: He wears mute colored polo shirts, black jeans, and black shoes.

Likes: Anything to do with the outdoors, running, food, his fellow anichi, nice people....

Dislikes: Scientists, experiments, small spaces, being tied up, hunger, cruel people, big headed-ness....

Personality: He tries to be the mature, problem solver. Looking at things rationally, and never freaking out under circumstances.
The one thing that hasn't improved is his speech skills, which is bad for being partially isolated for the first 15 years of his life..
The only time he doesn't sound totally awkward when talking, is when Maxine is around, and if it's not a one-on-one conversation.

Background: These past 10 years have almost been a test to him, refining his strengths, lessening his weaknesses. He's become much more confident in himself, and that has made him a big help to the team. Though on occasion, he still suffers the side effects from the experiments he was put through, his hair being one.

Other: He has scars (some looking like electrical burns) all across his arms and back (they have faded some), and a serial number on his left bicep.
He always wears an army style name tag around his neck.

~~

Name: Conri

Anichi Animal: Coyote
How they look in animal form: This
Anichi slight transformation: His tale is still there, his paws (hands and feet) turn more humanoid, his teeth are animal like, he slightly has whiskers, and he has slight fur on his arms.

Appearance: His skin is tanned, he is tone, and he is 5'9. He has no facial hair.

Eyes: Golden yellow

Hair: He has reddish dirty blond hair with black tips, some white hairs and light roots. It's hangs around his face and is kind of spiky at parts.

Uniform/Outfit: He wears a brown open leather vest, a white button down shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, brown worn fingerless leather gloves, brown cowboy style boots, dark brown pants. a brown vest gun holster (for two pistols), another holster on his back for a larger gun (like a rifle or a shotgun) and a knife holster on his leg (covered by his pants).

Likes: Pretty much anything to do with guns. He likes food (especially raw meat) and warm temperatures, and he absolutely loves old western cowboy stuff. He also likes showing off his guns and quick drawing.

Dislikes: Having to fight without a weapon of some sort, when someone messes up one of his guns or talks down about them. HE dislikes when people are rude, big headed, snobby, jerkish, controlling, etc.

Personality: He has lightened up quite a bit in the past ten years. And he has become an even better hunter. He still has his fixation with guns and old westerns.

Background: The past ten years, he's resumed his place as an odd job man. He has been traveling around, taking any job he can get, mostly on the lines of hunting, being an escort, tracking people down, shooting stuff. Things like that.

Other: Guns are his choice weapon and he is always seen carrying at least one. He is extremely skilled with a gun, and an excellent sharp shooter. He has amazing sight, hearing and smell. Unlike his Anichi, he is not totally nocturnal. He prefers the day, but sometimes will stay up at night. Also, he needs very little sleep to function normally.

(Conri)

~~

Name: Mica Roselli (better known as Dalton Bradedock, his childhood hero)

Anichi Animal: Raccoon
How they look in animal form: Typical Raccoon, but a little smaller.
Anichi slight transformation: His raccoon ears stay, along with his tail, and his legs are somewhat in between human and raccoon, and it looks like there are dark rings under his eyes, like he hasn't slept in days.

Description: He is a skinny, Caucasian man that stands at 5'4", and he has dark brown eyes.

Hair: He has black hair with parts of dark gray in it, short in the back, and longer on the top, parted in the middle.

Uniform/Outfit: He looks like he's straight out of a detective book. Black trench coat, gray button down shirt with a black tie, gray slacks, black shoes, and a black fedora.

Likes: Anything to do with detectives and mysteries, dark and spooky places, the chance do solve a mystery, or be caught up in one.

Dislikes: People saying he's not a real detective, not being able to solve a mystery, and people calling him short.

Personality: He is even more so into detective stuff than he was when he was younger. He still is always on the look for something to investigate.

Background: After he got separated from the team ten years ago, he was taken as an assistant to a very famous detective.
After several failed attempts at becoming a detective himself (they claimed he would just be a hindrance to the department), he got caught up in a very important case, which he ended up solving, after they accused the wrong man of the crime (it was actually a rabbit that did it). Ever since then, he has been a very important member of the police department. Though people still make fun of the cases he pursues.

Other: His role model, Dalton Braddock, is from a popular Detective comic book, and he tries his best to be as good of a detective as him.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying