+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Yay! Looks good!

Okay, this sounds stupid, but is anyone willing to give me an update? ...I know that's my job, but~

Heh, if not, its ok! Mesuh will just read it!
Ah, and I'm sorry I've been gone so long. If anyone even noticed... >.> *sniffle*
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:32 pm

I NOTICED!! *super glomps*

So what has happened since your last post~

Benrardita killed Trent, the guy that tied her up and took her away, and now she is at the edge of the forest.

Jairus went inside (while carrying Max) after the battle, and got Maxine food after setting her on a couch, then went running into the woods because he smelled Bernarditas car. He found her guitar and is waiting near her.

NAMI IS BACK!! Kisho woke up in his room with Affinity near him. She tried to convince him to leave, and that he had no friends here. He left the room, and she stayed in.

Maxine raided the fridge after Jairus left, got carried to an empty room by one of the swordsmen, Barnibus, (which she was very angry about) then demanded crutches, and after getting them, she went out into the hall and hugged Kisho. XP

Conri got in a chat with Sio, and it was revealed he came with the Huntress, but he was good, and he wanted to help the orphans. Also that he was Betraying the huntress. Then he headed to the house to see if anyone needed help.
Siobhan followed Conri to the front door, and asked him a couple questions (like if he would betray them) and threatened him before letting him in. Then Conri talked to Maxine (she doesn't trust him), and then he went and asked Sio about Maxine, but she didn't know anything.

Storm found out from Miguel that he was shot in the shoulder, but he would be able to recover fine. He has pretty much been on the couch most of the time.

Jericho woke up in his room and remembered all that he had done, then ran outside, fell, and vomited.

Sho was talking to Kianna about her animal power and agreed to help her train to control her power. So they have been sparring.

~~

Where everyone is:

Siobhan is outside the front door with you, and Conri just asked her something.

Maxine (who has a broken ankle) is in the upstairs hallway with Kisho.

Affinity is in Kisho's room.

Storm (who has a broken shoulder) is downstairs on the couch, and Miguel is at the end of the couch.

Jairus went into the woods to find the white huntress, Bernatrdita, and return her guitar.

Sho is helping Kianna train outside.

Jericho (who has a couple bullet wounds in his arm from Conri because he was trying to attack someone) is outside, and he just threw-up (I think?).

~~

Hope I covered everything >_<
Oh, and if you need any more detailed-ness, le'me know ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:40 pm

*Tries to glomp back*

Yes!! Thank you! X3

Ah, and if anyone wished to be a Co-GM, lemme know. n.~
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:27 pm

what exactly do Co-GMs do? XP
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:32 pm

You'd help me. :3 Give updates, answer people's questions. etc.
*cough* basically everything you're doing now. XP
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:54 am

[SIZE="1"]Okay, Lil Ninja has agreed to be Co-GM. X3 Yes~[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:19 am

=)
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:28 pm

[SIZE="1"]This is very late, but I hope everyone had a very happy Christmas.

Okay, back to RPGing...[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:27 pm

[SIZE="1"]Derek_is_me asked me to control his chara for a while. Just to let you know. X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm

OOC: Since 'No one is interacting with jericho' i'm creating another one

Name: Kozopi Kitzune
Anichi Animal: Grey Fox
How they look in animal form: A grey fox the size of her human form
Anichi slight transformation: Normal fox girl look
Description: 4'3''. Skinny build. Long grey hair drawn into foxtails (a.k.a. a more fluffy version of pigtails). and a scar not noticeable under her banges that turns into a red dimond in animal form.
Outfit: A pink dress with knee length skirt and white leggings
Dislikes: Mud, dirt
Personality: A normally nice girl that even though she hates dirt she's willing to get so on her hands to get the job done.
Description of their room: Not one yet
Background: Used to live at the ophanage when she was younger but was adopted at age six and have lived with her new parents since, but they have sent her back now saying that it's to dangerous for her to remain.
Other: Played with jericho when they were young.

OOC: Do I need to make any changes, or is this good?
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:07 am

KFM, it's kind of hard for us to interact with him because he doesn't do much >_o
Like now, he's in his room..
(and my chars not the compassionate type to go and check him XP)
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 am

He doesn't do much because his charater is like that(a mistake on my part). This one should be more active and maybe get jericho more lines.

So is she accepted are not?
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm going to make a new character if it's alright ^^

~~

Name: Mica Roselli

Anichi Animal:
Raccoon
How they look in animal form: Typical young Raccoon
Anichi slight transformation: His raccoon ears stay, along with his tail, and his legs are somewhat in between human and raccoon, and it looks like there are dark rings under his eyes, like he hasn't slept in days.

Description:
He is a skinny, Caucasian boy, 4'6" and he has dark brown eyes. He has black hair with parts of dark gray in it, short in the back, and longer on the top, parted in the middle.

Uniform/Outfit:
He normally wears a black shirt with a detective on the front looking through a magnifying glass, faded black pants, and black scuffed shoes. When he's in detective mode, he throws on his black trench coat, and black fedora hat.

Detectives, good mystery movies/books, mysterious things, spooky stuff, the chance to go under cover, his "detective" coat, notepad and hat, his magnifying glass, cool people, night, junk food, and trees.
Dislikes: People talking down about detectives, and/or him pretending to be one, badguys, not being able to solve something, the person he is investigating knowing he is doing it, people making fun of his height, and people that talk down to him and treat him badly.

Personality: He is energetic, and is always looking for something mysterious to investigate, no matter how silly it may be. His saying is, "No matter where you are, there will always be something mysterious to solve". He can be a bit of a fan boy at times to certain people, but most of the time, he is trying to dig up something about peoples dark past, which can make him a bit annoying at times. He also has the knack for pestering people with odd questions he writes down in his little notepad he carries everywhere.

Description of their room: Typical Detective fan boy room with lots of notepads on the desk.

Background: In game.

Other: His hero, Dalton Braddock, is from a popular Detective comic book, and he tries to copy him to the letter.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Name: Azrael Mayur Avinash
Anichi Animal: Deathstalker
How they look in animal form: A scorpion 4-and-a-half inches in length.
Anichi slight transformation: His fingernails turn extremely sharp, his eyes become black, he keeps his scorpion tail, and a sharp ridge forms on his back.
Description: Azrael has straw blonde hair with blue streaked from the roots to halfway down his hair. His hair is to his jaw, and kind of spikey. He has BRIGHT blue eyes, and has tanned skin, 'cause he's Indian.
Outfit: His shirt is a black-and-blue checkerboard pattern with a big moon in the middle, and it's slim-fit. His pants are dark blue worn relaxed fit jeans with suspenders hanging from the back. He also wears neon blue converse.
Likes: The laaaaadieeeeees. ((;D)) nighttime, dancing, being idolized
Dislikes: being ignored, being dissed, bright sunlight
Personality: He's a player, you guessed it. But he's also a nice person when he wants to be, and he can't stand it when a girl is being hurt. Just don't make him angry...people have been hospitalized from his anger before....his temper is very short, but the time it takes him to cool down is even shorter.
Description of their room: Papers thrown about everywhere, a game system shoved into the corner with a 19" TV, an unmade bed with light green sheets, and a lightbulb system that can change between a normal bulb and a black light.
Background: Not much known
Other: Did I mention that when under a blacklight, he glows neon blue? =D It happens whether he's transformed or not.[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:17 pm

[SIZE="1"]All accepted, and awesome. X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Yay! ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:33 am

Making a new character! XD

Name: Chaucer Sterling
Anichi Animal: Grizzly Bear
How they look in animal form: A light brown grizzly bear a lot larger than normal grizzlies (and yes I know how big normal ones are XD )
Anichi slight transformation: Has shaggy hair on his body and his eyes glow.
-Description/pic-
Hair:Light hazelnut brown hair
Eyes: Deep Dark Brown.
Uniform/Outfit: Fancy suit, wears them in all colors and also wears skater/punk clothes, whenever he is feeling casual.
Likes: French Pastries, Japanese Cuisine, fuzzy things, has a cuteness complex, things with the alphabet on it.
Dislikes: Road rage, among other things.
Personality: Calm, reassured, tends to be over-dramatic, and doesn't like flirty girls.
Description of their room: He doesn't live in the orphanage, but his rooms are always clean with creamy colors.
Background: Comes from a long line of British royalty, and is slightly pampered but isn't a brat.
Other: Likes cute little things.
--------
Name: Spring
Anichi Animal: Sydney funnel web Spider
How they look in animal form: Exactly as you see it on it's picture.
Anichi slight transformation: Eyes become much sharper and grows fangs.
-Description/pic-
Hair: Black with silver hairs all over her head, but they aren't really noticeable unless she's under the moonlight.
Eyes: Sharp black eyes with blue speckles.
Uniform/Outfit: Normally wears anything she likes, and sometimes dresses.
Likes: Flowers, Raw cuisine, Instrumental music (only the instruments, like Classical or Irish.) Is entranced by the sound of flutes.
Dislikes: Arrogant people and other things.
Personality: Normally calm and attentive.
Description of their room: Sleeps in trees.
Background: Comes from a long line of Native American's and only recently has Irish been introduced into her family, she is mostly native American with Irish in her.
Other: loves cute animals.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:34 pm

[SIZE="1"]Great!

I won't be able to get online over the Mardi Gras weekend, so try to keep the posting slow, 'kay? n.n[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm

We shall try oh GM-san!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Name: Jaygo

Anichi Animal: Albino Jackrabbit
How they look in animal form: Typical jackrabbit, but pure white.
Anichi slight transformation: He keeps his ears, his two front teeth grow a little longer, his whiskers stay, his eyes turn totally pink, he keeps his rabbit nose, and he gets a soft patch of white fur on his chin.

Description/pic: He is an albino, meaning he has no color pigmentation to his skin/hair. He is lean, 6'2" and he has pink eyes. His hair is white, one and a half inches long on the sides and in the back, and three inches on the top, spiked forward.

Uniform/Outfit: He wears a black short sleeve open overshirt, a sleeveless white under shirt, a checkered tie, furry white arm warmers that go half way up his arm, black pants that have holes in them, with checkered patches underneath, checkered boots, and black dog tags with white writing. (the dog tags are hidden under his shirt)

Likes: Carrots, drawing, music, black and white, solitude, soft things and nature.
Dislikes: Not being able to communicate with people, yelling, meat, mean people, being ignored and meat eaters.

Personality: He is very mellow and calm, and never loses his temper. It is very hard to phase him, and a lot of the time, he ignores people and minds his own business, but he will stick up for the weaker when he needs to. He mostly spends his time drawing and listening to music, or observing people.

Description of their room: Everything is either black or white, and it is very simple and neat.

Background: He has spent most of his life as a captured anichi, but a couple years ago, someone helped him escape, and he has been hiding out ever since.

Other: He is totally mute, and he's a vegan.
He is also always carrying around a sketch book, a notepad and a checkered iPod.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:12 pm

[SIZE="1"]Important

Unfortunately, I won't have the time to continue this, or any other RPG for a while. You can either keep it running or whatnot. I'm fine with both. n.n If someone does decide to take over, remember to have fun! X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Heeeyyy everyone.
Just to let y'all know, Song_Of_Storms made me the new GM while she's away, so the RPG can keep going. ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Wind » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:11 pm

lil ninja song gave me permission to resurrect my characters and create a new one so here they are

name: talison Ravenbrook
Nickname: tally
anichi animal: black panther Image
anichi slight form: Image she gets white ears and tail in her slight form ( is that ok??)
description of room: dark grey and blue
personality: she shy and elusive liking to stay in her white cat form most of the time once she warms up to people she really is a normal nine year old chattery and cute ^_^
background: She doesn't remember where she came from because of an accident that happened to her before she came to live here

name: Alsae ( pronunciation= Al-say)
Nickname: Sage
anichi animal: black wolf (she is a wolf but not a normal looking one)Image
anichi slight form: Image
description of room: black with all sorts of emo and goth type stuff ( please let me know if this isn't ok)
personality: she is kinda dark but not very deeply so... she seems like a scary person but she isn't once you get to know her
background:

name: allison smith
Nickname: Ally or Al
anichi animal: she isn't anichi but a human who is friendly to anichi
anichi slight form: none
what she does look like:Image her outfit isn't green but it's dark red instead
description of room: dark red and white
personality: kinda lonely, a bit of a gruff exterior but really sensitive underneath
background: She was cast out of the monastery where she was learning martial arts for being mistaken as an anichi

I left a blank character form so everyone doesn't have to keep going back to page one ok

name:
anichi animal:
anichi slight form:
description of room:
personality:
background:
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:16 am

Okie dokie ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Ummm....are you still taking new characters?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 am

We sure are! =D
You wanting to join, Fanta? 8D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 pm

-_-* I thought my name was "Fantasma", Bolt....but Fanta will work.
And yes, I would love to join. After I post my character, I'll go and read what I have already missed.

name: Deinare Hearthenclaw
anichi animal: gray falcon
anichi slight form: gets wings and pointy fingers (nothing to strange)
<Can't upload picture....but she is small framed, delicate, with silver white long hair, and lavender eyes>
description of room: Ummm....has religious figures and Native American artifacts; light purple with one indigo wall....unusual
personality: generally quiet, soft yet strong, independent, caring, and compassionate
background: With her parents abandoning her, she has lived a solitary life. She has a strong dislike for humans, and ahbors quiet anger. Seemingly aloof and mysterious.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 pm

It is. Fanta is a nickname for the nickname XD

(character accepted btw ^^)

If you have any questions or anything, let me know 8D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Ummmm...yeah......what' going on in ta story, Bolt?
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed May 06, 2009 9:02 pm

That's TOTALLY fine! Newcomers are more than welcome here ^^

Go ahead and make a bio, and I'll answer any questions you have (on RPing or on the story ^^), just PM me.
If you need a recap. let me know, 'kay? ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying