Disney Alliance-

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:59 pm

I have some more rules for ya guys...XD

Please write posts in the role play in third person.
Example:
Susan ran to the store and picked up a box of candy. She opened it and said, "Oh no!"

---
That sort of thing.

And please no little faces.

Examples:
^_^ ^ ^ ^_~

All of those.

Thanks.
Chibiringo

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Just to let you all know I'm joining. Bios will be up in a bit.

Also, Chernabog form Fantasia is off limits.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby firestorm » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:47 pm

SorasOathkeeper (post: 1209148) wrote:Just to let you all know I'm joining. Bios will be up in a bit.

Also, Chernabog form Fantasia is off limits.

you realize that Chernabog originally intended to be Satan himself right (at least told by wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernabog_(Fantasia)

don't believe me? Check the Miscellaneous section.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby MomoAdachi » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:50 pm

firestorm (post: 1209187) wrote:you realize that Chernabog originally intended to be Satan himself right (at least told by wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernabog_(Fantasia)

don't believe me? Check the Miscellaneous section.

Yeah, I don't think Chernabog is very appropriate for a Christian forum, considering what he represents...
Non-Christian Anti-Hentai Grrl
#1 Dubbed Sailor Moon Fan!
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Ah, yes. Sorry I posted that in a rush without explaining. I was going to go with the KH version, where there is no explanation of who or what it is. Only an evil monster villain. I only said the Fantasia version so you would all know what I was talking about. I knew he was an evil creature in it, I did not know that Walt Disney referred to him as Satan.

In the KH version, if non of you know, he is a boss at End of the World. He has mostly fire biased attacks and what not. I Was NOT going to incorporate any of The fantasia/spirits stuff. I was really only planning on using his character design. (I mean, really, this is an RP, all the Cannon characters are going to be OOC and changed here and there anyhow)
He was not going to be in it until he would have to be fought(and defeated).

If you are all uncomfortable with it then I have no problem changing it. I don't want to step on anyones toes, or anything. ^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Chibiringo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:31 pm

I personally, am okay with it.
Chibiringo

Postby MomoAdachi » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:20 pm

SorasOathkeeper (post: 1209270) wrote:Ah, yes. Sorry I posted that in a rush without explaining. I was going to go with the KH version, where there is no explanation of who or what it is. Only an evil monster villain. I only said the Fantasia version so you would all know what I was talking about. I knew he was an evil creature in it, I did not know that Walt Disney referred to him as Satan.

In the KH version, if non of you know, he is a boss at End of the World. He has mostly fire biased attacks and what not. I Was NOT going to incorporate any of The fantasia/spirits stuff. I was really only planning on using his character design. (I mean, really, this is an RP, all the Cannon characters are going to be OOC and changed here and there anyhow)
He was not going to be in it until he would have to be fought(and defeated).

If you are all uncomfortable with it then I have no problem changing it. I don't want to step on anyones toes, or anything. ^^

Thanx for clarifying. Yeah, that sounds fine. I'm not real familiar w/KH, I pretty much just knew the Night On Bald Mountain sequence from Fantasia, which quite unambiguously had a spiritual theme.
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

98% of the teenage population does or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2% who haven't, copy or paste this in your signature.
MomoAdachi

Postby ~BlueRose~ » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:17 pm

HEY YA'LL! I've been watching you...=_= Yeaaaaaaaaaah. lol. No but really, I've been checkin up on this RP, and talkin' with Chibi about it and stuff. I dunno how reliable I'll be in this RP. But I do wanna try for a little while at least. It's a school RP so I'm not needed ...at least not yet. *shrugs*

Anyways, here's my character. =]

Name: Breeze Kitts
Sex: Female
Height: 5’
Hair Color/ style: Very short hair cut just underneath the ears, with bangs that swish to the left. She usually wears a headband. Dark brown hair.
Eyes: Dark Green
Skin: Healthy light tan
Appearance: Breeze likes to wear stripes. Whether it’s horizontal or vertical, or pin stripes on her pants. It’s just her favorite pattern. She normally wears any sleeve length shirts (T-shirt, long sleeved, tank top) with a thicker belt around her shirt (for decoration) and pants. She wears jeans and likes to wear nice boots. Usually wears a head band.

Personality: Breeze is very laid back. She’s not emo or preppy, or quiet or loud. She’s just easy going and basically gets along with just about everyone. She cares about what everyone is interested in even if she herself isn’t all that interested. She tends to be more on the motherly side, but wishes people would care just a little more for how she feels. Breeze loves music in a sense that she can’t go a day without listening to all different kinds of genres and styles of music. It’s something that helps her stay in such a good mood so often.

Guardian: José (Ho-say) Carioca
Power: Can control sound waves and create music (You’ll see)

History: Breeze has two younger sisters and a very young brother. Her parents are happily married and her Dad’s Guardian was Aladdin. She’s gone to a private Christian school and her mom home schools the rest of her siblings. She totally doesn’t expect to be a chosen one in Disneyland.

I was originally gonna choose Nemo as my Guardian...and just carry him around in a bowl.........>.> But I thought that probably wouldn't work.

XD Let's RIDE!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avoid truth decay,
read your Bible.

Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe. [1Timothy 4:12]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://followingtheson.deviantart.com/
~BlueRose~

Postby Chibiringo » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Great job! ^ ^ Character excepted!
Chibiringo

Postby TheDreamwalker » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Name: Meena Delgado
Height: 5'5"

Hair Color/ style: Black, always in a high, loose ponytail tied with an off-white ribbon
Eyes: Deep blue, like the ocean
Skin: Slightly tanned
Appearance: (pending)

Personality: Has a heart like a lion! Completely ruled by her emotions, tends to be courageous but also hot-tempered, is a loner usually, but fiercely loyal once she accepts someone as a friend, can seem ungrateful and rude because of her coarse and honest plain speaking, is more likely to interact pleasantly with an "underdog" than someone more confident

Guardian: Beast
Power: (May I have help with this one? I'm not sure...)

History: Pretty normal family life. She has mom, a dad, and five younger siblings, all of whom she loves. She does decently in school. (Not terrible, but not top-of-her-class either.) Despite that, she's been known to get into trouble for things like skipping class, and occasionally for fighting. She generally seems to keep to herself, so not much else is known.

(Does Disney High have a uniform? o.o)
TheDreamwalker

Postby ~BlueRose~ » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Hey everybody. Just kinda givin' an update on this RP and maybe some information you might want to have. I'm kinda talkin' and encouraging Chibi through this.

[color="Plum"]First of all Chibiringo and MomoAdachi are co-GMing this RP. Thought you guys might want to know that MomoAdachi is also a leader of this game.[/color]

Uuuum, secondly I was talking with Chibi about some more details for those of us (like myself) who really like to pin-point details in stories. Here are some of the questions that I asked and then what she came up for the answer. Some of them may have been clear to you, but weren't for me so. *shrug*

[color="PaleGreen"]Are the Guardians chosen to be put with a student, or do the Guardians choose their student?
The Guardians choose their student. *

How exactly do they get to Disney Land through the bus? Is it an alternate universe or dimension?
She told me she hasn't quite figured that out yet. But she says it is like another dimension. My thoughts on it are that somehow while going on the bus they go through a process where they attain your powers and travel to the dimension which is Disney Land.
Cuzz how can you have powers and go around like a normal kid on Earth? XD

Those were just a couple of questions I was thinking of. Does anyone else have anything they're a little confused about?[/color]

[color="Wheat"]* Since your Guardians choose their students, I'd encourage you guys to make a back- story for the reason why (with the personality and gifts that your Guardian has) the Guardian chooses to disciple their chosen student to be good or bad. =)[/color]

And then finally, [color="DeepSkyBlue"]Tsukuyomi [/color]has chosen to drop out for loss of interest in RPs right now.
Avoid truth decay,
read your Bible.

Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe. [1Timothy 4:12]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~BlueRose~

Postby CephasWhite » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:51 pm

Hey! May I join?! I love this idea!!

I would love to have either Beast, Simba, Aladdin or Tarzan as a guardian for my character "Ivon" (E-von)
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby ~BlueRose~ » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:53 am

CephasWhite wrote:Hey! May I join?! I love this idea!!

I would love to have either Beast, Simba, Aladdin or Tarzan as a guardian for my character "Ivon" (E-von)

Hi there. Just wanted to let you know that Aladdin will most likely be taken by SorasOathKeeper (from what I understand right now). =]
Avoid truth decay,
read your Bible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~BlueRose~

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Yeah, Aladdin is taken by me. I've just been trying to wait to see if the Chernabog bothered anyone before posting my bio.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Chibiringo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:42 pm

CephasWhite (post: 1209912) wrote:Hey! May I join?! I love this idea!!

Course you can join! ^_^
Chibiringo

Postby firestorm » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:12 pm

SorasOathkeeper (post: 1210026) wrote:Yeah, Aladdin is taken by me. I've just been trying to wait to see if the Chernabog bothered anyone before posting my bio.

while the NOBM version does indeed bother, I'm not to sure about it because while it is Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts still gets their source material from the movies. So whether you like it or not it's still influenced by that, thus influenced by you know who?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby MomoAdachi » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:47 pm

firestorm (post: 1210066) wrote:while the NOBM version does indeed bother, I'm not to sure about it because while it is Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts still gets their source material from the movies. So whether you like it or not it's still influenced by that, thus influenced by you know who?

Hmm, very iffy. I guess basically if Chibiringo's OK w/ it, so am I.
#1 Peach Girl Fan!

MomoAdachi

Postby TheDreamwalker » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:32 pm

(I was asked to repost this.)

Hair Color/ style: Black, always in a high, loose ponytail tied with an off-white ribbon
Eyes: Deep blue, like the ocean
Appearance: Dresses as though uniform was required, wears blazers, cardigans, pinafores, blouses, vests, polo shirts, dressy trousers, and ties. The only thing not trimmed-and-studious in appearance are her shoes, which run from bright yellow rain boots to hiking boots to 3 inch edgy black platforms.

Personality: Has a heart like a lion! Completely ruled by her emotions, tends to be courageous but also hot-tempered, is a loner usually, but fiercely loyal once she accepts someone as a friend, can seem ungrateful and rude because of her coarse and honest plain speaking, is more likely to interact pleasantly with an "underdog" than someone more confident

Guardian: Beast
Power: behaves more Beast-like when angry, causing amped strength and animal-like senses, can create/control vines of roses

History: Pretty normal family life. She has mom, a dad, and five younger siblings, all of whom she loves. She does decently in school. (Not terrible, but not top-of-her-class either.) Despite that, she's been known to get into trouble for things like skipping class, and occasionally for fighting. She generally seems to keep to herself, so not much else is known. It is rumored that Beast chose her because of their similar personalities. (I'll update this more as things occur. ^^)
TheDreamwalker

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:36 pm

firestorm (post: 1210066) wrote:while the NOBM version does indeed bother, I'm not to sure about it because while it is Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts still gets their source material from the movies. So whether you like it or not it's still influenced by that, thus influenced by you know who?

Well that really doesn't help me there. Does it bother you or not? Like I said I don't want to upset, or cause any problems.

Back when I had a Digimon RP The mods were fine with the fact that there was Devimon, Lucemon, Beelzemon...ect. and they were all biased off of that stuff. I even asked Ashley if it would be a problem, and I got the OK.

Like I said, he would only be a monster, and show up at one part. I'm not using him as a good guy. He's evil, a villain, and he shows what evil is. That it's not comedy like some Disney movies show and what have you.

Once again, I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything. I need an answer though. ]:3
SorasOathkeeper

Postby firestorm » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:58 pm

SorasOathkeeper (post: 1210182) wrote:Well that really doesn't help me there. Does it bother you or not? Like I said I don't want to upset, or cause any problems.

Back when I had a Digimon RP The mods were fine with the fact that there was Devimon, Lucemon, Beelzemon...ect. and they were all biased off of that stuff. I even asked Ashley if it would be a problem, and I got the OK.

Like I said, he would only be a monster, and show up at one part. I'm not using him as a good guy. He's evil, a villain, and he shows what evil is. That it's not comedy like some Disney movies show and what have you.

Once again, I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything. I need an answer though. ]:3

oh well that's ok then I guess. we need more villians in here.

Postby firestorm » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:00 pm

TheDreamwalker (post: 1210180) wrote:(I was asked to repost this.)

Holy crap, that's weird because Delgado is my last name in real life!. wtheck? o.O

On a more serious note, maybe let her powers be ruled by her emotions like when she's nice she's normal but when she's mad she gets stronger and has animal like senses and behave more beastlike

Postby TheDreamwalker » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:08 pm

That's cool. o.o; I wanted it to be something Spanish-y-sounding. ...Not that she's Spanish, but I heard this flamenco that reminded me of her, so I thought it'd fit nice. ^^

Ah! That's brilliant! o_o; ^^ Thank you! That works.
TheDreamwalker

Postby TheDreamwalker » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:56 pm

Name: Giacomo
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color/ style: light grey, stops just above his shoulders, kind of layered
Eyes: forest green
Skin: pale
Appearance: wears a red bandana on his head, a sandy-colored, fur lined coat with some leather detailing, blue pants, red fingerless mittens and boots
Personality: cocky, cares mostly for his own affairs, greedy to the point of being a kleptomaniac, sarcastic, occasionally shows a few shreds of human kindness in the form of leaving money on the doorsteps of downtrodden families
Guardian: Long John Silver (a la Treasure Planet)
Power: can morph his limbs into various tools, amazing vision (can see infared and UV rays, handle much closer/farther distances)
History: Giacomo's family was far from well-off. His entire childhood, his mother had to make financial sacrifices in order to keep the family together. Necessities overtook all luxuries. They lived incredibly modestly, but his mother was a good, kind hearted woman and did her best to take care of her son. Instead of realizing how lucky he still was, Giacomo secretly blamed his mother for their predicament, and he wanted nothing more out of life than to escape and go live alone, lavishly and lazily.

It was at age 14 (a typical age for a child's guardian to appear) that, after a ride on the wrong bus, Giacomo was visited by Long John Silver. Silver talked of possibilities of gold and finery, and Giacomo was easily entranced with this talk. Seeing the boy's greed was similar to his own, Silver chose Giacomo to be his charge. Giacomo was already headed for the Black Dream, where he attended his first day of school.

Even after school days were up, he wouldn't go home. He would steal what he could, do what he wanted, and sleep wherever there was open space away from prying eyes. Eventually, he claimed an abandoned apartment as his "home", and spent his time filling it with "treasures". His life soon grew dull... Steal. Play video games. Sleep. Eat Cheezits. He mistook the longing and emptiness in his heart as desire for MORE material things. Silver proposed a little mischief with the "greener side" of the grass...

I don't even know if that works properly. o.o; Tell me if it needs editing.
TheDreamwalker

Postby firestorm » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:51 am

3 questions: Can we use Giselle or Pip from Enchanted? The reason being that it's basically a live Disney Fairytale, and the first part starts off as a cartoon so you can in a way play off that they can be from this Disneyland. Also how about Narissa as a villain in rp? Can we use her if we wish to create a villian? the reason why I'm asking this is not for creating another character but rather to gives Ideas for others who hope to join. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Postby Chibiringo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:45 am

Yeah, you guys can use whoever you want for this role play, as long as it's a disney character. I think I'm done with villians right now...so please no more villians.
Sorasoathkeeper will be allowed to make a villian because we have already talked about it. So please, no more villians.

And Dreamwalker...awesome characters!! Excepted. ^_~

One more thing the RP is closed, there's a couple more that want to join and are getting ready their bios but only them please. Thank you!
Chibiringo

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:27 am

Well, I can't take Beast now...oh well...

Name: Ivon
Height: 6'0''

Hair Color/Style: Chestnut brown, short, with small bangs
Eyes: Brown (blue when threatened)
Appearance: Wears blue jeans, T-shirts of different sorts, sometimes wears long sleeves. He's defined in muscle. Apple shaped, with long legs. He has a nice, gentle face.

Personality: Ivon is confident, kind, gentle, but also laid-back and somewhat stubborn. When time comes to get something done and/or someone needs help, he's on it quickly and does his best in whatever the situation is. Heart of gold, he takes it upon himself to sacrifice his very life to save those he cares for.

Guardian: Simba
Power: The King of Pride Rock after his father Mufasa. This powerful lion can make other animals tremble in fear with his mighty roar. Being a lion, he can go from a gentle creature, loving and friendly, to a beast when provoked. He uses his paws, his teeth and his mighty roar as weapons against enemies.

History: Ivon was born in North America, with a loving family. When he was a child, he was terribly shy and didn't want anything to do with anyone. It was until he starting learning music and had strangers who had a similar love for what he had. Throughout his life he learned the ways of the musical phenomenon to make any situation more exciting. This resulted in him becoming an A student and being in the shape he's in now, with many friends to add. Throughout his years he finally looked out for others and protected from bad, mean-spirited people. It was told that Ivon actually fought and brought down a man three times his size.

Basically the reason Simba chose Ivon, was because of his kindness, strength, agility and his love for others...and also because of his music. Others would see Simba lying next to a piano with Ivon playing it.

There, I hope that's good. :)
†††††††††††††

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby TheDreamwalker » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:37 am

Mm, sorry, I said on the first page that I was going to use Beast. ^^;
TheDreamwalker

Postby CephasWhite » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:11 am

That's fine :) I like Simba as much as Beast too.

So counting from the first page to third:

20 characters including mine and the villains:
18 good
2 bad
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Postby Taran » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:20 am

Name: Taran Wrath
Sex: male
Height:5'9
Hair Color/ style: dark brown meduim shaggy
Eyes: blue
Skin: light
Appearance: Wears black cargo pants any tee shirt with a steelers hat on backwards.
and has a guitar strapped on his back.
Personality: quiet most of the time, like to make jokes if he knows the people he's with.
very stubborn and can get very angry though it takes alot to make him angry.
Guardian: Frozone from The Incredibles

Power: wields control over ice. He can generate ice from his fingertips, but is limited by the amount of moisture in the air and his body. He has frozen water and milk solid, and can freeze bullets in midair while congealing gun-wielding opponents. He has limited airborne mobility, not necessarily complete levitation, but he can quickly maneuver along coasters of midair icicles (which deteriorate as he goes) which boost him in the air a good hundred or more feet. He can also take large bounds and leaps when in the air.

Combined with chutes of ice, these make for particularly speedy travel. He can also create snow, soft enought to cushion falls and slides on rough surfaces.

History:Just a normal kid born in ohio who likes to make music his parents from a early age encouraged him and gave him lessons. since he was in a big family he and all his siblings were homeschooled.
Taran

Postby Sparx00 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:34 am

Name: Koda Comen
Height: 5 foot 6"
Hair Color/ style:Dark brown/Short
Eyes: Green
Skin: White
Appearance: Looks like a cool guy, (like the really cool but pretty dumb kind) but is actualy alot smarter then he seems.
Personality: Funny, protective, and pretty darn smart. (even tho' he doesn't show it much)
Guardian: Flubber
Power: Razor shap reflexes, extream elasticity, shape shifting, spliting into multiple forms, Ablity to adapt and learn, and incredible boost of energy when exposed to bright light such as UVs, high beams, camra flashes, ect.

History: As young boy, he had amazing grades even in 1st grade. He was soon booted up to 5th, and became known as a geinus. By the time he was 13, he was already in high school.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying