The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Jason had heard rumors of a gathering of the new so called,"Resistance." Which would entail the same powers and judgment that came along with it. Just like the last one. He would be labeled an exile once again. But that could wait. Jason stood just behind a stone slab out in a field next to the meeting place of the new resistance.

'Why must did you feel like coming here Jason?'questioned Arashi.

'I do not know old friend. Something was pulling me here. Call it instinct or suspicion. I do not care. But we are here none the less to see what is going on.'said jason while performing a bit of camouflage magic to hide himself better from the other dragon children. Though it wouldn't help much when the other dragons could smell him but he put it off as nessecary to find out what they were planning.

Jason thought all of this while watching everyone converse with each other and watching the old man talk to the angels. 'Interesting. You still have it don't you you old flyer.'thought jason.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Twister980 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 am

Eraun and Saphira glanced from one person to the next. There was two people in one area, plus a dragon. A little boy, and a boy, with brown hair, who looked to be a year older then him, but when he thought about it, besides height, (He mentally grimaced.) They looked like they were about the same age. (OOC: He's comparing himself to Trevor.) He glanced up at Saphira. 'No one except a villain has taken notice of us so far, should we go introduce ourselves?'
Saphira snorted. 'It would be rude to interrupt their conversation. Let them finish.' Her teeth bared in what looked like a grin. 'Besides, I want to meet with this other dragon.' Eraun rolled his eyes. He absent mindedly kicked a pebble. Which rolled to a stop at Trevor's feet.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 pm

-Ai-
Ai obediently came closer, and bowed slightly to Nefron. "Pleased to meet you as well." she said to the white dragon.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Edward » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 pm

rocklobster (post: 1498523) wrote:This is my daughter, Reika."
Reika smiled. It was time to show off her new dragon, she thought.
"Let's turn some heads, Brylin." she said enthusiastically.
Brylin nodded. The gold dragon took to the air and made a giant loop before landing. Reika leaped off the dragon and waved at everyone.

Yalasna looked at Reika's stunt, thinking What is that girl doing? And why does Brylin allow that? I would never let myself to be shown off like that.

The girl is only seven. I'd imagine Brylin is quite young as well, for a dragon. He seems to enjoy it as much as Reike.

We wern't like that when you were younger.

Alen smiled. Not every one is like us Yalasna. That would be boring.

Yalasna snorted-Whatever.

rocklobster (post: 1498523) wrote:Set turned to Alen. "I'd heard of your father's exploits." He said. "I never met him, but I knew he was a great man."

"Was? Why do you speak in the past-

Masquerade1412 (post: 1498650) wrote:Trevor started coughing again. Violently.

Alen looked at Trevor.

"What's wrong with that boy? Is he sick?"

OOC: I know I'm kind of late, but just pretend I posted earlier.
Edward

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 pm

rocklobster (post: 1498832) wrote:--Xavier--
"Thank you. M-my name's Xavier. My mom's a priestess." He pointed at a woman holding a shepherd's staff, the symbol of her station. "What's your name?"

Trevor thought for a moment. After all, with the mask on, his voice is little more than a murmur. Then again, if Trevor took the mask off, he might start coughing again. He sighed. All or nothing.... Trevor reached up to unbuckle the strap, when........

Twister980 (post: 1498916) wrote:Eraun rolled his eyes. He absent mindedly kicked a pebble. Which rolled to a stop at Trevor's feet.

Trevor paused and looked at the pebble. Revel turned and stared. Trevor followed his gaze to see a rather short boy and the sapphire dragon next to him.

Revel said to Trevor, You think they're want to start a fight?

No, Trevor replied. But I think they might want to start a conversation...Actually, he's not the only one...
Trevor glanced at a somewhat well dressed boy who was looking at him with disgust.

Edward (post: 1498995) wrote:Alen looked at Trevor.
"What's wrong with that boy? Is he sick?"

Now....HIM on the other hand...might want to fight....

Revel started twitching. heheheh......finally! Some action!

Trevor grunted. I said MIGHT....
He was about to approach the short boy, but still had some business to take care of. He pulled the mask a few inches from his face, enough that the cold air started to make his throat itch.

"My name is Trevor. Nice to meet you, Xavier."
Masquerade1412

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:26 pm

OOC: I thought I ought to wait until the end of this scene to talk to Adarah. Sound good to you Rock and Soran?

-Aura-

The sky... it seems so free and peaceful. Shame that it's only a facade. Aura though, the shaft of the arrow stilll protruding from her side. She didn't have the guts to pull it out for fear that she would bleed out. However, it was still a days travel to reach Adarah where she could have proper treatment.

Kelsha... do you need a rest?
No, I'll be fine... what about you?
Don't worry about it. I just need to sleep.

Aura moved herself into a more confortable position, trying to ease the pain in her side. She soon fell into a restless sleep.

"She's so cute!"
"Aw, look at her!"
"Arya, she's perfect."

Stone walls... a warm fire.

'This must be a dream.' Aura thought. She saw her mother sitting up in bed holding a little bundle with a proud father standing at her shoulder. Family and friends swarmed the room, all happy to see the new arrival.

"What are you going to name her?"

Arya, looked at the bundle and lovingly stroked the child's face. A grin spread across her face.

"Aura... our little Aura."

Aura felt warmth spread through her body from head to toe. Then the memory skipped forward a few years.

Fire, smoke, roars, and screams... they all filled the air with their terrifying chorus. The town was being destroyed. Aura's family was being killed. In the middle of the chaos stood her mother, a defeated look on her face. Before her stood a dark figure.

"Come with me... come and I will spare the rest."
"How can I? My child? My husband?! How can I abandon them?"
"Would you rather they die?"

Arya's head hung for a moment, her thoughts racing.

"Take me."

The dark figure impailed Arya with one quick motion. Aura's heart stopped, everything faded but Arya and the hooded figure that had just robbed her mother of her life. "No..." Aura said with a trembling voice. She burst into tears screaming, "NO! She can't have died! How dare you! No, mother!" The dark figure laugh and dissapeared with Arya. Aura collapsed to her knees, stunned at what she had just seen. She had to find her mother... one way or another. She had to know what happened. What had the dark figure done? Did Arya actually die? What happened?

A bright light faded into view beside Aura. A person with kind, hopeful eyes, holding out a hand.

"Who are you..?" Aura asked curiously.

Aura woke up with tears in her eyes.

OOC: Does that do it justice Rock?
Arya Raiin

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:32 pm

OOC: Great work, Arya. I will write you a PM shortly.
--Karin--
Karin sighed. "She's my latest project, Aaliyah. Believe it or not, she's not really as bad as she seems. Anyway, it's good to see you, old friend. Daniel and I are getting along quite well. We've even got a child on the way."
As if on cue, Karin's unborn child leaped in the womb. "Well, someone's anxious to meet you." Karin laughed. "Too bad he or she will have to wait five more months."
OOC: Soran, you can have Aaliyah interact with the unborn child if you like.
--Xavier--
"Have you heard about the creatures Adarah has?" Xavier asked. "I've heard all the stories. Zools, Raxlins, scorpions, maquins. They scare me, especially the maquins." he shivered. "I really don't want to run into one of those."
--Set--
"Because I've heard one or two rumors about him. One, he is dead, or two, he's simply disappeared. " Set replied. "I don't really pay much attention to rumors, but I thought his own son would know something."
--Minerva--
Minerva cleared her throat. "I guess I should make a speech. Forgive me, I'm out of practice. But I promise this will be brief. I look among you and I see old friends and new warriors. I know some of you are not as experienced as the others. But battles can be great teachers. In the field of battle, we quickly learn our strengths and weaknesses. But do not fret, any of you. We have light on our side. Now, bring your weapons to Joanne. We shall ask for Sophia to intercede and bless them."
--Adelphe--
All three angels bowed before Ariel. Zoe tried her best to hide her anxiety. She saw her mother, who was already at Iawia's bedside. She ran to her mother.
Iawia nodded weakly. "My children, it is time. Sophia, place your hands on my head and receive my mantle."
Sophia nodded and obeyed.
OOC: Soran, Adarah should be able to sense the transfer.
--Reika--
Reika noticed Eraun and was mystified by his dragon. She walked up to them.
"Hello." she said sweetly. "My name's Reika. This is my new dragon, Brylin."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 pm

OOC: -__- Still haven't heard from Morigan, so I'm gonna have Aaliyah run up to Adelphe to the meeting; and Mr. Derek...Nefron is a dragon.....

--Jessla Mountain--

Nefron smiled and wrapped his wing around the child to welcome her to their unique family.

Aaliyah placed her hand on Karin to feel the baby kick when suddenly she felt a sharp pain race through her body. She quickly stepped back and feel onto Nefron's tail, trying to avoid knocking the pregnant Karin down at all costs. Nefron quickly aided his former child up, upset that he no longer had the special bond of sense with her, nor could he communicate telepathically with the angel.

"Are you alright?", he whispered.

"I'll be fine", she said grinding her teeth to keep a calm appearance. "Watch over and introduce Morigan....I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Be safe..."

She smiled at him. "When have I ever?"

"That's the problem", trying to play of her forced playfulness.

She slightly bowed to the group and quickly expanded her large falcon-like wings; with a leap, she burst herself with incredible speed into the air. The great sickle rose and with a powerful slash, the sky split open to reveal beams of light as she mounted the staff of the weapon and rode into Adelphe. The portal closed up behind her.

--Adelphe--

Ariel could sense the slight shift as a point was breached in Adelphe; Aaliyah and Morigan must have returned. She sat at the left side of her grandmother, focusing on the ceremony that was about to commense. All angels were present; she had always been the youngest member to make high decisions so she always felt their eyes on her; and she could not let her eyes tear up and reveal what she was feeling. Most of her life had been spent in Adelphe with Iawia waiting for her mother's rebirth; her whole entire being loved and worshipped Iawia. Seeing her sick felt as if it was literally breaking her heart.

Aaliyah slowly crept into the main hall, trying to stay in the shadows not bring any more attention to her late entry. She scanned the room until she saw Micheal who was sitting near Sophia in the Cresent-a large arch where the highest of the angel hierarchy sat. Her chair was empty on the adjacent side near Ariel, but being the oddest angel was bad enough without being a spectacle. She watched as Iawia prepared to pass her powers down to Sophia, and fear began to creep in to how it would affect her powers and her life as an angel.

--Heilgrad--

Adarah was peering into her large blood seeing glass, observing the faces and dragons on Jessla Mountain and trying to make out their words when a sudden rift shoke the entire castle. She looked up and began to snicker, then erupted into a sick, bone-chilling laughter.

"That's it, Auntie dear!", she said with sarcasm and scorn, "play out exactly into my plan!"
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:25 pm

(lol, I was REALLY tired when I posted my post. I wasn't even really thinking that well when I did it. But lets just say that jason said something like old one or something. Something that signifies that jason knows Nefron. My bad. XP)

Jason took a deep breath at seeing the portal open and then close. He had been listening to everyone while they talked. It was a dawnting task to have to listen to the newer generations of Dragon Children talk about trivial things such as how long was their dragon, could it fly long distances, and if their dragons could control their magic fairly well or not.'Why must all of the young ones today be so obnoxious. I need to find out what they plan to do about me. Or what they plan to do in general about the dark ones.'though jason to himself.

'Maybe you should become visible closer to them and try to blend into the crowd to find out what they know. Get to know someone and pump them for info.'stated Arashi.

'Hmm...That could work Arashi. I'll try it then.'thought jason.

Taking another deep breath Jason made his way carefully up towards the ruins and became visible behind an outcropping of some kind. Slowly walking into the group of younger children. Jason pulled his hood that he had covering his head tighter around himself and started to relax a bit. For he knew if anyone thought of him as an outsider they would try and attack him.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Mister » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 pm

OOC: guys/gals, i am so sorry! these past few days have been long, tiresome, and hecktic. i've not had time to do hardly anything! I'll do my best to make up for it!

IC:

Morigan hovered slightly above the crowed, trying to take in all that was going on. Morigan's ears picked up on every spoken word from the group. even those not spoken to her. Suddenly, the presence of her mother seemed far away.

Racing to Nefron's side she asked, "Where is Mother!?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 pm

--Jessla Mountain--

Nefron turned to face the young angel, meeting her for the first time.

"Aaliyah? She had to hurry to Adelphe, but you should be fine. She asked if I relate the message for you to introduce yourself and learn more about the group. Aaliyah will return soon."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Mister » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Morigan looked up towards heaven and whispered, "Goddess be with me." Rising above the crowed once again, she cleared her throat and spoke loud and clear. "Children of the Goddess! Human and Dragon alike! My name is Morigan, Angel of Vengance! Daughter of Aaliyah." She spoke with authority, but not with arrogance. "I have been sent to aid you in this Quest of Divine Order! To the end we seek to obtain, which is the Ultimate and Utter Destruction of Pandora's Scourge!"

With this final proclamation Morgian thrust her fist high and her wings spead to full length beside her.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 am

Joanne felt as though her soul was weakening. She clutched her staff, trying desperately to maintain her posture.
OOC: Dia, have Ai help Joanne up. You can have her call Joanne mother if you like.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:57 am

Lann watched as the dragon and it's rider became a speck in the horizon sky and thought to himself, 'well... guess he wasn't strong'. Turning to Sajuuk he ordered him down and ready to fly. Sajuuk complied, snorting his distaste for Lann's commanding attitude.

In moments they were airborne, raceing across the blue sky. Their destination was Heligard, rumors of Pandora's children rising to take revenge had reached his ears only earlier that day. Lann had no particular love for Pandora, nor any particular hate for Iawia. All that Lann desired was to face strong opponents. To become the strongest warrior-mage in all of Krangor.

But his ambitions didn't end there, once Krangor acknowledged his skill, and its last hero or great warrior or mage was beaten. Then he'd set his eyes on Heaven. he'd never fought an angel, but the ambition to do so drove him like a mad dog.

Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 am

OOC: Sorry for the late post, guys. Been a bit busy the last couple days.

Phantom_Sorano (post: 1498862) wrote:
Aaliyah made her way threw the crowd of new faces, examining them all to remember their faces. Afterall, if battle came in way, she wanted to have etched in her brain the faces that she might have to break into Heilgrad to save. She could not fight with the Resistance this time, but if she had the energy, she was going to try to bring as many back to Krangor. As she made her way threw the circle, she could feel a gaze on them all intensify]

IC: Eulalia looked at the woman and her eyebrows raised slightly. She didn't have anyhing to say back, and what the woman had said was certainly true. Eulalia just nodded slightly.

rocklobster (post: 1499027) wrote:OOC: Great work, Arya. I will write you a PM shortly.
--Karin--
Karin sighed. "She's my latest project, Aaliyah. Believe it or not, she's not really as bad as she seems. Anyway, it's good to see you, old friend. Daniel and I are getting along quite well. We've even got a child on the way."
As if on cue, Karin's unborn child leaped in the womb. "Well, someone's anxious to meet you." Karin laughed. "Too bad he or she will have to wait five more months."

All of a sudden, Eulalia felt a little guilty. She had almost snapped at a pregnant woman. I probably shouldn't stress her as much...

You shouldn't. It's not good for her or her child. Berenike replied telepathetically.

Yeah, yeah.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm

rocklobster (post: 1499027) wrote:--Xavier--
"Have you heard about the creatures Adarah has?" Xavier asked. "I've heard all the stories. Zools, Raxlins, scorpions, maquins. They scare me, especially the maquins." he shivered. "I really don't want to run into one of those."

Maquins? Trevor scratched his head. Um...Revel...What's a Maquin?

Revel closed his eyes. ...A Maquin is both dead and alive....Dead, for it has no soul....Alive, because it can breathe and move like a human.....They are not human, however....They are only empty shells....

Trevor shivered. Not from the wind, but from the (exaggerated) image of a walking dead human skeleton. Then......

Mister (post: 1499079) wrote:Morigan looked up towards heaven and whispered, "Goddess be with me." Rising above the crowed once again, she cleared her throat and spoke loud and clear. "Children of the Goddess! Human and Dragon alike! My name is Morigan, Angel of Vengance! Daughter of Aaliyah." She spoke with authority, but not with arrogance. "I have been sent to aid you in this Quest of Divine Order! To the end we seek to obtain, which is the Ultimate and Utter Destruction of Pandora's Scourge!"

With this final proclamation Morgian thrust her fist high and her wings spead to full length beside her.

Woah....so....this is an angel?.... Trevor looked down at Xavier, who seemed to be enjoying the sight of Morigan. hmm.....An angel of Vengeance.....she seems to know what she's talking about.....

Revel glanced at the angel, but then he decided to just have a staring contest with the sapphire dragon.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Xavier walked up to Revel. "Do you mind if I touch you? I've never actually seen a red dragon before. The dragons at our temple are all green, blue, or silver. I'm not sure which kind of dragon I'd want. They all seem neat. I wouldn't want a black one though. I don't want to be evil. That'd mean mommy wouldn't love me anymore, I think."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Edward » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:29 pm

rocklobster (post: 1499027) wrote:--Set--
"Because I've heard one or two rumors about him. One, he is dead, or two, he's simply disappeared. " Set replied. "I don't really pay much attention to rumors, but I thought his own son would know something."

"Well, I can assure you that he is still alive, and has most definitly not dissapeared. He just doesn't go out very often. He lost a foot in a battle, and can't get around without a carriage or palanquin. In fact, he saw me as I left for this mountain, so unless something strange has happened to him in the last four hours, he is at the manor, probably eating dinner at the moment."
Edward

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Eulalia looked around at the rest of the Resistance. She had forgotten that there were other people there that she would be fighting alongside with other than Berenike. Her usual smirk not present, she scanned the crowd, her brow slightly furrowed in observation as her green eyes studied every face. She had been vaguely aware of the commotion that had been going on, but hadn't really payed attention to it.
She stood up straight and held her shoulders back gently, trying to see past and over a few heads. I wish I were tall. It's so boring to be the shorter-average height. As she took in the different faces and personalities, she could feel like she was being watched. She turned around, but saw no one. The presence still felt familiar. Berenike? Do you sense it, too? Eulalia asked telepathetically.

Yes, I do. It is Chrysanthe and her dragon. Berenike replied in a low tone.

Really?! She's here? Somewhere? But where, exactly? Eulalia asked frantically, looking everywhere as she started pushing through the crowd in hopes that Chrysanthe had repented and joined the resistance.

Calm yourself, child! Berenike said sharply, walking quickly after Eualalia and grabbing her arm. She is not here , but in the vicinity. Aristocles is with her.

Oh... Eulalia's hope vanished and her shoulders slumped as she sighed. Then, she stood up straight again, an angry look on her face. "I don't understand. Why?"

"What do you mean?" Berenike asked, a slightly surprised tone in her voice.

"Why did Chrysanthe choose to follow Adarah? She was the best in the orphanage... Besides myself, of course," Eulalia said, her hands balled into fists again. Her green eyes seemed fierce and she was scowling. "Just... Why?"

"I don't know, Eulalia. I just don't. But just stay with it. She will turn, I'm sure," Berenike said softly. "But right now, you need put yourself out with the rest of the Resistance. Get to know everyone. That introduction was hardly enough." Eulalia sighed before nodding and letting her confident smirk return.

"Yeah. Okay," Eulalia replied before trying to think of a way to get to know everyone.

OOC: Not quite sure what to do with Aristocles and Chrysanthe.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:38 pm

--Karin--
Karin turned to Eulalia. "My sister's getting ready to hold the weapon-blessing ceremony. Might want to bring yours." she said as kindly as possible, to show that she'd gotten over the squabble.
OOC: Karin's not one to hold a grudge, btw. Oh, and you all get to decide which weapons you have. Try to keep them as low-tech as possible. No guns, just swords, staffs, nunchucks, things like that.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:58 pm

rocklobster (post: 1499239) wrote:Xavier walked up to Revel. "Do you mind if I touch you? I've never actually seen a red dragon before. The dragons at our temple are all green, blue, or silver. I'm not sure which kind of dragon I'd want. They all seem neat. I wouldn't want a black one though. I don't want to be evil. That'd mean mommy wouldn't love me anymore, I think."

Revel broke his gaze from the blue dragon, who didn't seem to notice anyway, to look at the little boy. Never seen a red dragon?....unbelievable!...

Trevor was looking at the angel, but he heard every word. Let him, Revel...After all... Trevor smirked behind his mask, YOU wanted him to be a friend!

Revel growled, but he lowered his head so the kid could reach. If you were a Maquin....you would be SO toast....

If I was, you wouldn't be here...

Revel gave a short chuckle. Whatever...Just get ready for the ceremony...
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm

rocklobster (post: 1499246) wrote:--Karin--
Karin turned to Eulalia. "My sister's getting ready to hold the weapon-blessing ceremony. Might want to bring yours." she said as kindly as possible, to show that she'd gotten over the squabble.
OOC: Karin's not one to hold a grudge, btw. Oh, and you all get to decide which weapons you have. Try to keep them as low-tech as possible. No guns, just swords, staffs, nunchucks, things like that.

Eulalia looked at Karin and simply nodded, not really having any energy left to fight. "It's ready," Eulalia stated, gesturing toward a strap that was slung around her chest then the double-bladed sword that rested in the scabbard on her back.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Morigan lowered herself to the earth and turned to Nefron. "how did i do Master Nefron?" Morigan was not used to speaking before others. Other than Alayiah and Michael.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sajuuk's eyes scanned the horizon as they flew. His heart was uneasy, he was a Red Dragon, Fire was his element, his love. But he'd been raised amidst Iawia's holy flames, not these tainted fires of Pandora. Essentially Sajuuk cared little for who's side he was on, he and Lann shared a similar aspiration. Sajuuk desired to be King of Dragons just as much as Lann desired to be King of Warriors.

"You're being terribly silent, boulder brains." Lann sat lazily in the saddle on Sajuuk's back. "What's eating you inside?" Sajuuk huffed and ignored him. This caused Lann to loose his patience and speak louder. "Come on! If you've got a problem with my decisions then voice them! you're not a slave!" Lann's voice was now filled with anger.

Sajuuk let out a short bark of laughter which fadded into an amused chuckle. "Are you sure, little man." His voice was husky and malicious. "That this is the right choice!? You do know into who's lair we fly, correct?" Lan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Who says there's any turning back?" Sajuuk continued after a severely breif pause, "All we've ever fought are men, and dragons! we've never tasted battle against an Angel, or Demon!"

Lann growled suddenly and slammed his clenched fists down on the saddle leather. "Are you a coward!?" his voice was high and rough, "I neither know nor do i care wether they'll let us go if i decide to back out. But i fear no Angel or Demon. Nor their spawn!" With those final words Lann was silent.

But deep inside, Sajuuk's words ate at him.

Mister

Postby Twister980 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:10 am

Eruan's ears pricked up, a weapon-blessing ceremony? He thought he wouldn't need something like that. He reached back and pulled out Bedaestael. The Saphire blade shone in the light. 'Saphira, I should get this enchanted, shouldn't I?' Saphira snorted. 'Of course. It would be better to fly in with a blessed weapon then with a plain blade.' Eruan nodded in agreement. 'Alright, guess I should head on over.' He cast one more glance at the guy with the mask, patted Saphira's flank, and walked off, only to bump into a little girl. "Oh! Sorry.
I hadn't noticed you there." He stuck out his hand. "My name's Eruan. And this is my Dragon-" He pointed behind him. "Saphira. And you are?"

OOC: Note, I have been spelling Eruan's name wrong the entire time. xD PS Sorry I didn't notice your post sooner Rocklobster.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:13 am

OOC: Mr. Mister....Pandora is dead; the destination is Heilgrad. Sorry guys; will post later.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Edward » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:58 pm

rocklobster (post: 1499246) wrote:--Karin--

"A weapons blessing ceremony, eh?" Alen said to himself, and pulling out a six foot long pollaxe from Yalasna's saddle. He held the pollaxe out in front of him with the confidence of one who has been well trained in its use, carefully keeping the spikes from harming anyone.

edit: OOC: A pollaxe is a pole weapon with a spike on the butt end and a modular head on the other. The head will usually have a small axe or hammer on the damaging face and an axe, hammer, spike, or hook (for grappling mounted combatants) on the other, with a dagger on the top. My character's pollaxe has an axe on the damaging face and a hook on the reverse side.
Edward

Postby Mister » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:06 pm

OOC: i know Sorano, notice my char's comments on Pandora's children. A place can still be considered someone's even when their dead, neh?

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:00 pm

--Xavier--
Xavier timidly placed a hand on Revel's head.
"You're warm." he said. "Well, I think mommy and daddy are probably worried about me. I might as well go to them. It was nice meeting you. Maybe we can play together."
OOC: You're going the same way, masq, so why not follow him?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Ai was pleaseantly surprised when Nefron caressed her with his wing. The gesture felt fatherly and warm. Ai smiled happily to herself. She was really glad she was going to be part of the Resistance. Then Ai heard Minerva's announcement, and in response took out her sword. It was a plain looking weapon. The only real decoration was a red pommel stone in the hilt. But the blade was wonderfully made, and is was light yet deadly. As she made her way over to ner mentor, suddenly, Ai saw that Joanne was acting as if she was sick. Ai ran to her and helped her up. "Mother! What is wrong?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Jason made his way amongst the crowd of children. He even watched Nefron and the others that were with him making friendly jesters with one another.

Looking back and forth for a moment jason wanted to get his bearings about himself. Not one to take chances, jason always carried his trusty shoto with him. No one had ever taken him away without a fight from the blade. It was his best weapon, his best style, and most of all his best friend. Next to Arashi of course. Taking his cloak, jason tried to cover his blade as best as he could. It wasn't everyday that someone was seen with such a weapon. Especially one that was hard to master and even harder to apply in actual combat. 'Stupid cloak. Why won't you fit over sho like that? I don't need anyone to see sho. Come on. Just work already.'thought jason while fiddling with his cloak the whole time while not paying attention to his surroundings.

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying