+ Scions of the Beast +

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun May 25, 2008 8:41 pm

OK, We need an update for Kiba. ^^ I can do it, but I'm not so good at that sorta stuff. :sweat: So, if anyone wants to help...
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Wind » Mon May 26, 2008 2:05 pm

kiba helped create character so he could RP and not need an update

Name: Trace Goodwill
Anichi Animal: Arctic Wolf
How they look in animal form: Image
Anichi slight transformation:Image
Description/pic: His hair is white, not blue like in the photo Image
Uniform/Outfit: [In the Picture above]
Dislikes: Pudding, nosy people, clutter, Abraham Lincoln.
Personality: Trace is relatively easy going but has a bad tendency to cling onto people he's attracted to them (Doesn't mean just a love attraction, but also sibling and friend attraction).
Description of their room: A small, single bed shoved into the corner with the bed always made, a somewhat large desk in another corner with dozens of sketch pads and notebooks lined along it. Artwork, photos and poems are tacked to the wall.
Background: [In game]
Other:
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue May 27, 2008 4:44 pm

Abraham Lincoln

Well, that's original. XD Finally, someone who agrees with me. :dizzy:

Anyways...
Song_of_Storms

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue May 27, 2008 5:12 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]Abraham Lincoln?

I don't get it...[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Kiba-kun » Tue May 27, 2008 6:45 pm

Y'all don't have to get it. I just don't like Mr. Lincoln and since I made Trace, neither does he.
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue May 27, 2008 7:35 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]*blinks rapidly out of confusion*
Uh-huh...

FOUR SCORE AND SEVEN YEARS AGO, OUR FORE FATHERS FOUNDED THIS LAND...[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 am

*Whacks Hana-chan with a pillow*

Meh! 8P
Song_of_Storms

Postby Nami » Wed May 28, 2008 8:04 am

*tackles Hana* NOO! I HATE AMERICAN HISTORY LESSONS!!! :mutter:
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Wed May 28, 2008 9:15 am

[font="palatino linotype"]*is whacked senseless now*

Obi....tay...be...

Oh, yeah, Naomi-chan (Wind) gave me permission to control her characters for the next 3 days.
She's kinda busy at the moment, and she needs me to take care of them.[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Kunoichi » Fri May 30, 2008 9:16 am

Hey Gm-sama,

can i make another character....she wouldn't be in the orphanage..yet.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri May 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Go ahead. ^^
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:44 am

OK, the last time someone requested an update, I couldn't fulfill their request. BUT! This time I will! *trumpets sound* >8D

...So, what I'm saying is, if you need an update or you want to know whats going on BEFORE you join, then just ask. ^^
Song_of_Storms

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:11 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]NEW CHARACTER!!!

Name: Marion Burnois

Species: Human ((?))

Description/pic: http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy/FlameAce11/Anime-9.jpg?o=167

Dislikes: Not getting his way, sour/salty things, people who won't listen (to him)

Personality: Bossy and demanding, but is sweet to some people...only when he can get something out of it.

Description of their room: In his orphanage, it's the largest and grandest room imaginable.

Background: {Possibly In-Game}

Other: Has an obsession with Siobhan and Ashtyn.
[/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:36 pm

Whoa~ He looks completely different then I imagined. XD This should be interesting.
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:04 pm

Domo sumimasen!

I haven't been on in such a long time. ^^; I am so sorry for the inconvenience, and to those who became bored when it went... dead.

This is a team effort, people! If it goes dead, use a phoenix down or something!
>8D ( -or a fairy if you're a fellow LoZ freak, but that's getting off topic )

Also, I just want to remind you to feel free with taking the story anyway you want to. n.n
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Hope this is alright ^^

Name: Maxine
Anichi Animal: Marten
How they look in animal form: Her Marten form has two different coats. Lighter she uses for day and darker she uses for night.
Anichi slight transformation: Her Martin ears replace her normal ones, but they sit higher on her head, her lighter tail shows, her teeth change to her animals and her claws replace her nails.

Description/pic: Light skin, she looks a little younger than she is, lean and slightly muscular, silver eyes, a little past shoulder length straight black hair with long layers and side bangs, and she is 5'4.

Uniform/Outfit: She wears a gray sleeveless shirt with a black jacket (sleeves ripped so its short sleeve) over it, black fingerless biker gloves, black worn jeans and black running shoes.

Likes: Food, dark places, kind people, the forest, running, eating, solitude, tracking, trees, climbing, catching food, teasing people, exploring, holes, rotten logs, burrows and digging aannd food.

Dislikes: Annoying people, being hungry, being locked in somewhere, trapped or tied up, not being able to climb or run, being defenseless, people invading her turf, hunters, getting her food messed with or taken, golden eagles, and sometimes red foxes.

Personality: Because of living alone on the streets most of her life, she has become tough and slow to trust and make friends. When she does make a friend though, she is very loyal to them. She usually spends her days sleeping in trees and her nights, hunting. She is almost always seen with food. She gets angry when someone tries to claim her land and she will fight them for it. She likes being alone over being in a crowd of people. Also, despite her appearance, she is very strong and will not hesitate to fight. If someone tries to take her food, she will get aggressive and fight them for it.
Background: You'll see ^^
Other: She has a tattoo of the symbol for earth on her right bicep.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:52 am

Name: Jairus Akira
Anichi Animal: Puma
How they look in animal form: lightly tanned fur with a bit of black around the ears and eyes, with a large white daimond on his chest
Anichi slight transformation: he retains the head and hind quarters of a puma while his torso and arms remain human
Description/pic: very tan, tall (around 6'9"), brawny, muscular and tone, very athletic, long chest-length straight blue spiky hair (rather cliche anime-esque hair style)
Uniform/Outfit: camo cargo shorts w/ seatbelt-inspired scater belt, netted sleeveless muscle shirt under a leather jacket (w/ sleeves ripped off), a netted fore arm sleeve on his right arm, a fingerless black glove on his left hand w/ a red bandana tied around his left elbow and a few arm bands covering his left fore arm, a navy blue bandana around his head to keep his hair out of his eyes, sports a stach and a soul patch
Likes: music and foods of all kinds, the internet, choppers, import tuners, movies, video games, reading (Bible, manga, sci-fi and psychological thrillers), and of coarse anime
Dislikes: bossy people, stale food, scratched discs that skip a lot, incecantly negative or EMO people, stereotyping
Personality: despite his rough looking exterior, he's fairly easy to get along with and enjoys assisting anyone on any way possible, though bossy and negative people are his pet peeve and can be very protective of friends and loved ones. he is known to have a soft spot in his heart for nature, especially cats, snakes and rodents. kinda quiet, but is usually the first to volunteer to help those in need. a real people person, to an extent.
Description of their room: a box spring frame underneith a matress is his bed in a corner, a long oak desk at the foot of the bed perpendicular to it on top of which sits an almost-brand new gaming computer of the highest quality and a large fish tank next to that in which he keeps a boa constricter that he lets out every so often; across the room is a typical small bathroom with an in-shower iPod-ready radio; hanging in the top four corners of the room are his surround sound system sub woofers; on the walls are dozens of posters for bands, movies and games; the outside of his door has a yellow warning sign with what looks like a mix between a hazardous waste symbol and the trinity symbol with a caption below it that reads "WARNING: Social Hazard"
Background: Not much to speak of; grew up on the streets of Seattle before he was pick up by the local authorities and sent to the monistary (i think that's what it is anyway)
Other: to be revealed later
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:10 am

Name: Storm Wright
Anichi Animal: White Tiger
How they look in animal form: Has white fur start to show everywere and also has a very long and majestic tail.
Anichi slight form: Sprouts a long white tail and tiger ears. Also his eyes start to take the form of a prowling cat.
Description/pic: Stands at 4"10 with a very muscular build. Has brown eyes that look very serene. Also has short white hair.
Uniform/Outfit: Wears a pair of khaki shorts with a red t-shirt.
Dislikes: Vegetables.
Personality: Very outgoing and very caring for his friends.
Description of Room: Nothing, but a small t.v., a bed, and a computer. Doesn't sleep in his room that much. He prefers to sleep up in a tree in the top branches of it in the nearby forest.
Background: After growing up as a servant for a slave trader. He was saved by a random vigilante who set him up with the local authorities. Who then sent Strom to the orphanage. Were he now resides.

I hope that this is okay with you. But I would like to RP with you all. Cus I like the plot of this RP. So is it okay if I use my char that I just finished posting?
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:07 pm

Awesome!

Welcome aboard, Derek! *clappity clap clap*
Song_of_Storms

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:54 pm

YAY thanks erin. ^^
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Oh! I forgot to welcome everyone else! XD

Welcome! (...seems a tad late now -_- )
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 pm

OK, I've gone through and got a list of all the players and charas. Not sure who's still playing, though. ^^;

Me - Unico
Hana-chan - Siobhan, Maritz & Marion
Wind - Talison, Adrianna & Trace
Nami - Kisho & Affinity
Kiba - Anser
Kung Fu - Jericho
Christian Friend - Roscoe
Kunoichi - Kianna
Ninja - Maxine
Shiloh - Jairus
Derek - Storm

Some of these might just have been temporary charas, IDK.
Also, if I made any mistakes, please correct me. ^^

...double post. \(x_x)/
Song_of_Storms

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:59 pm

YAYZ! I iz accepted 8D

thx!
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Already PMed SoS (lawl) about it and she said it was fine. So 'ere we are. xD

Name: Bernardita Albina Rohas
Anichi Animal: Polar bear.
How they look in animal form: A very lean yet furry polar bear.
Anichi slight transformation: Her hands and feet grow claws and canines grow as well. White fur grows on her shoulders, arms, and back. Her voice becomes deeper, almost growling. Her strength is doubled if not tripled.
Description/pic: Bernardita is of Hispanic origin. Her skin is somewhat dark, her thick hair that she keeps short is a pure white, and her eyes black. Her body is very lean yet she is strong in her arms; her female features are barely there.
Uniform/Outfit: Bernardita wears a blue sleeveless shirt, black baggy pants with many pockets, and black and white striped sandals. Some times she wears a black coat or vest. Around her neck is a necklace with seven animal fangs tied to it and a white feather earring hangs from her left ear.
Likes: Cold and cloudy weather, weapons, vanilla ice cream and snow cones and strangely, frozen peppers, playing the Spanish guitar.
Dislikes: Stupid people, hot and humid weather.
Personality: Bernardita is a rough and tough female, yet still has a sense of motherly affection towards those she likes. Otherwise, a deep hatred resides.
Description of their room: Unknown.
Background: Raised in Mexico to an old pepper cultivator and his wife. Born with white hair, they believed she was a gift, but only until a few months later had they realized her immense strength and changed her name, leaving her former for her middle name. She grew up happily but did not appreciate the heat of Mexico. During a hot summer month while helping her father, she became immensely angered and frustrated, awakening her Anichi form and gravely wounding him. Unable to cope with this unknown beast inside her and her father in extreme medical care because of her, she fled north out of instinct.
Other: Bernardita is a hunter known as "El Cazadora Blanco" or "The White Huntress" for her white hair and polar bear form. After learning of the Anichi, she came to the conclusion that they are unnatural and dangerous to humanity and must be wiped out. Who better to do it than another Anichi? She has hunted for a few years now, her catches counted by the seven fangs on her necklace. Her favorite weapons are a long-ranged rifle and a curved fillet knife though traps and explosives are also in her arsenal. Bernardita also plays the Spanish guitar extremely well for a bit of extra pocket change.

Dun dun duuuun.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Oh, joy. NOW I realize my initials are "SoS". XD

Welcome, CrimsonRyu! n.n

OK, I've thought about this for a while now. I know we don't do "daily post limits", but you can request them. Such as, if you're going to be gone for a while and don't want too miss to much, we can have a temporary post limit. n.n

...I expect this idea will fail. My "suggestions" tend to kill off threads. #-#
Song_of_Storms

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:52 am

I posted at the front door I don't know where you guys are....so if you want me to be somewhere else (like wandering the forest) PM me and let me know ^_^
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm

I figured I'd post him here before introducing him ^^
~~

Name: Conri (sometimes called Con or Con man)

Anichi Animal: Coyote
How they look in animal form: LINK
Anichi slight transformation: His tale is still there, his paws (hands and feet) turn more humanoid, his teeth are animal like, he slightly has whiskers, and he has slight fur on his arms.

Appearance: His skin is tanned, he is tone, and he is 5'9. He has no facial hair.

Eyes: Yellow

Hair: He has reddish dirty blond hair with black tips, some white hairs and light roots. It's hangs around his face and is kind of spiky at parts.

Uniform/Outfit: He wears a brown leather open vest, a white button down collar shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, brown worn fingerless leather gloves, brown cowboy style boots, dark brown pants. a brown vest gun holster (for two pistols), another holster on his back for a larger gun (like a rifle or a shotgun) and a knife holster on his leg (covered by his pants).

Likes: Pretty much anything to do with guns. He likes food (especially raw meat) and warm temperatures, and he absolutely loves old wester cowboy stuff. He also likes showing off his guns and quick drawing.

Dislikes: Having to fight without a weapon of some sort, when someone messes up one of his guns or talks down about them. He hates being tied up, locked in small areas or not being able to move (he is claustrophobic), people that are rude, big headed, snobs, jerks, controlling, etc.

Personality: He is kind and can be a comedian when he wants to, he is usually laid back, but when he has to, he will be the tough, firm one. He does not have a problem with reinforcing the rules. He is also very smart and a quick learner.

Background: You'll see ^^

Other: Guns are his choice weapon and he is always seen carrying at least one. He is extremely skilled with a gun, and an excellent sharp shooter. He has amazing sight, hearing and smell. Unlike his Anichi, he is not totally nocturnal. He prefers the day, but sometimes will stay up at night. Also, he needs very little sleep to function normally.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:35 pm

Sorry guys! I gotta drop out! I don't know when I will have internet again! So sorry!! *huggles all*
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm

*sniffles*

Nooo~ Nami!

*cough* I haven't been on in a while...
Song_of_Storms

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:21 pm

This looks REALLY fun!

Name: Leano
Anichi Animal: Anole
How they look in animal form: Like an ordinary anole. Only he can change into any color, not just green and brown. Also he can walk on all fours or upright, better yet his vocal cords are still that of a human so he can talk to other humans. The perfect spy.
Anichi slight transformation: Greenish tinge to skin, small tail.
Description/pic: Long brown hair (Le gasp!), black eyes about 5'4, thin and with slightly tan skin.
Uniform/Outfit: He likes greens and browns and almost always wears loose shorts.
Dislikes: Small area's (Claustrophobic, no he isn't afraid of Santa Claus.), guns, having to fist fight.
Personality: A small bit of a fraidy cat and true to his animal likes to dissapear. He is open with his close friends though, and he is smart.
Description of their room: Posters of trees and reptiles everywhere. A pet iguana he likes to talk with from time to time.
Background: He can't remember (Mysterious!)
Other: Physically weak.
Robin Firedrake

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying