Orphanage for creatures on Earth

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Strafe » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:49 pm

lol. Go ahead and see how she reacts XD
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Sanji07 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Sample: A petite woman dressed in black runs for her life, clutching a small, black furball against her chest. She trips over a thorny tree root, allowing the thorns to scrape her arms, desperate to not allow even one scratch on the tiny creature. The zombie dogs are nearby. They can smell her and Seacrest's fear. She stumbles back on her feet, ignoring the stinging pain in her arms and the exhausting fatigue in her legs. She runs as fast as she can, as fast as she's ever ran in her life. This is what happens when she reads too much manga-no one notices her and she's left all alone. At last, the Spencer mansion is just a mile ahead. She uses her free arm to wipe the persperation from her head, ignoring the blood that was now smeared on her forhead. Seacrest mews softly in her arms, its whole body shaking with fear and cold. The girl looks up at the pitch-black sky, at the majestic fullmoon, at the outstretched branches of the trees. She doesn't know how much longer she can keep running. But she has to keep going. She wants to try and help the others, no matter how useless she is. Plus, she has to save her kitten Seacrest. The Spencer mansion is now only ten paces away. One of the zombie dogs lunged at her. Looking behind, she sees the zombie dog's rotted flesh, fresh blood dripping from its rotted fangs, its blank yellow eyes filled with death.
Her clutzyness proves to save her life. She happens to trip over yet another tree root, the zombie dog soaring over her body. It hits a tree in mid-air and goes limp. She quickly gets back on her feet and sprints towards the front door of the Spencer Mansion (avoiding the tree the zombie dog had smashed into), one hand still clutching Seacrest close. She flings open the door and slams it behind her. The zombie dogs growl and gnarl with their rotting fangs showing, but backtrack and stalks back into the forest. Panting, the girl drops to her bruised knees, hugging her black kitten whose fur was matted with her own blood.
"...Is anyone here?"

Name: Rei Kurosawa

Apperance- http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/OtakuSanji/?action=view¤t=Kat.jpg

Eyes: Seagreen

Hair: Black

Height: 5'2

Weight: 101 lbs.

Clothing style: Gothic/tomboyish

Power: Black cat furrel, can breathe in and control water

History: For seven years, Rei has been roaming the world, seeking a place where she could live safely away from humans. She has gone through many battles just from simply showing up. Rei has learned how to purify water from streams and brooks, and has lived off of fish and fruit from trees. Finally, she discovers an orphanage for...people like her?

Extra: Rei appears dark and mysterious, but she is really just shy and quiet. She has a small black kitten with seagreen eyes named Seacrest.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Nicely done, accepted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 pm

The thread has been submitted, please wait for my first post when it goes up.

[color="DarkOrange"]I'm still accepting characters, for anyone who might be running a bit late.[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby goldenspines » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:53 pm

goldenspines

Postby Dante » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:17 pm

OOC: I've been taught elsewhere that making OOC only posts is bad manners in RPing. So I figured I'd post this here. I am going to be gone out of town away from a good internet or any internet connection for about a week. So, I'm not giving up on the RP, I'm just going to maul my pets and see my parents for a while. ^_^
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Ok, ^-^ I'll be ready to recap for you if you need it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Strafe » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:23 pm

I had an idea, and I want to write for a villain for once I like working with Artimidorus so far. Interesting character. Let's see how he works with someone who shares his views, but even more so. So here He is. I kind of sort of modeled him after Heath Ledger's Joker and Johan from Monster. They are amazing Villains in my opinion

Name: Calls himself Nicholas, St. Nicholas, or Santa Claus.

Age: Appears to be between 29-40. Somewhere in between there.

Apperance- A very nice looking man. You would never be able to tell his true nature, and thus never suspect him of any crime Like Johan. He is rather thin though.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Bleached White.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 140

Clothing style: Like a business man, nice suits, etc.

Power: Nothing.

Personality: Highest level of Apathy. As if nothing bothered him. Not even if his mother was killed before his eyes. He would probably continue smiling and whistling Christmas tunes. Thus he is able to do anything, anything, without showing emotion. However, he has a number of quirks that make him "lovable" and all the more disturbing to understand just exactly how nothing is going on in his head.

History: He tends to make up conflicting stories about his past. Like the Joker.

Extra: likes to Wear Red Santa Claus hats.
Strafe

Postby Sanji07 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Thanks. ^_^

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I just now realized I never subscribed to this thread. ._.;;
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Jasmin » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:00 pm

accepted(I'm Silver's sister she says it's ok)

Strafe (post: 1328626) wrote:I had an idea, and I want to write for a villain for once I like working with Artimidorus so far. Interesting character. Let's see how he works with someone who shares his views, but even more so. So here He is. I kind of sort of modeled him after Heath Ledger's Joker and Johan from Monster. They are amazing Villains in my opinion

Name: Calls himself Nicholas, St. Nicholas, or Santa Claus.

Age: Appears to be between 29-40. Somewhere in between there.

Apperance- A very nice looking man. You would never be able to tell his true nature, and thus never suspect him of any crime Like Johan. He is rather thin though.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Bleached White.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 140

Clothing style: Like a business man, nice suits, etc.

Power: Nothing.

Personality: Highest level of Apathy. As if nothing bothered him. Not even if his mother was killed before his eyes. He would probably continue smiling and whistling Christmas tunes. Thus he is able to do anything, anything, without showing emotion. However, he has a number of quirks that make him "lovable" and all the more disturbing to understand just exactly how nothing is going on in his head.

History: He tends to make up conflicting stories about his past. Like the Joker.

Extra: likes to Wear Red Santa Claus hats.
Jasmin

Postby Sanji07 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm really sorry I haven't made an opening post yet. It'll be made by tonight.
Sanji07

Postby Strafe » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Jasmin (post: 1330153) wrote:accepted(I'm Silver's sister she says it's ok)

I see... interesting. BTW, Silver's been AWOL lately.... in and out kind of.
Strafe

Postby Jasmin » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:15 pm

she's just lazy she'll post soon
Jasmin

character!!!

Postby abbyjenna » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Name:kyo muromeshi

Apperance-

Eyes:black

Hair:black

Height:6' 7"

Weight:160 pounds

Clothing style:

Power: (If they are part animal just say they are a furrel and then what type of furrel) mind- control.

History: Born in 1927 in Japan on the island kyushu in the city of hakata, the japanese mafia killed his parents when he was 5, then the japanese mafia 'adopted' him. After that,
he became more and more wary of non-mafia humans. And when he was turned into
a vampire his hatred of humans became even more hightened. Until he made his first kill of a human he cried himself to sleep that night, thinking about how he was one
once. He moved to america, to leave his past behind, forks, washington, to be exact.
Extra: (optional, This is for like peircings or tatoos they may have.)
abbyjenna

Postby abbyjenna » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 am

Name:mario

Apperance-

Eyes:red

Hair:gray, but with dark blue tips.

Weight:160 lbs.

Clothing style: skater clothes

Power: furrel- wolf-man

History:mario was created as a college genetics project. after that he was used in scientific research. he's fairly nice until you get him angry...

Extra: scars all over him from the research.
abbyjenna

Postby Lady Kenshin » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:49 am

@Silver: Forgive my friend above. She didn't know about the no vampire rule when she posted the first character up there...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Is it too late for me to join?
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby Sanji07 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:07 pm

I don't think it is. ^_^
Sanji07

Postby AnimeFoxGirl » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

I'll go ahead and post my bio.

Name: Sasaria Daisuke

Appearance-

Eyes: Normally her eyes are a sapphire blue, but when her abilities are activated her eyes change to a neon silver with slit pupils and when she changes into her fox form, her eyes change to a golden yellow with slit pupils.

Hair: In her normal human form, she has long, straight medium light blonde hair that goes down to just above her knees.

Height: 5' 9''

Weight: she's fairly slender, with some athletic build to her.

Clothing Style: When she's not fighting any humans, she wear a silvery-blue gown with silver-blue pumps and when she IS fighting, she wears a black skin-tight full body suit with armor on it. (in her human form)

Power: blue fox furrel with the ability to heal others.

History: will be revealed throughout RP

Extra: very shy when not fighting, or when she's in her animal form, very angry and vicious when she IS fighting. She usually wields a broadsword in close combat, but is usually in long-range combat and wields a bow and arrow then.
[color="Blue"]Now, O Israel, the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)[/color]
Come join Wizard 101 and save Wizard City! https://www.wizard101.com/game
(use this code 22663-12124-64782-43581 to unlock True Friend Chat and get free Crowns!)
AnimeFoxGirl

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:00 pm

abbyjenna (post: 1330849) wrote:Name:kyo muromeshi

Apperance-

Eyes:black

Hair:black

Weight:160 pounds

Clothing style:

Power: (If they are part animal just say they are a furrel and then what type of furrel) mind- control.

History: Born in 1927 in Japan on the island kyushu in the city of hakata, the japanese mafia killed his parents when he was 5, then the japanese mafia 'adopted' him. After that,
he became more and more wary of non-mafia humans. And when he was turned into
a vampire his hatred of humans became even more hightened. Until he made his first kill of a human he cried himself to sleep that night, thinking about how he was one
once. He moved to america, to leave his past behind, forks, washington, to be exact.
Extra: (optional, This is for like peircings or tatoos they may have.)

Caa doesn't allow Vampires in Rps Sorry ^-^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Both Mario and Sasaria are accepted as charactes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying