Let's Get Ready to Rrrrrrumble!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Let's Get Ready to Rrrrrrumble!

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Welcome to the IWF, the only Wrestling Federation to broadcast all its main shows on both cable and the Internet only! It's not as prestigious as the WWE, but we try. And now you can be a part of it as a wrestler in the Federation. I'll be playing an announcer and 2 wrestlers. Here's what I want to know:
Birthplace:
Height/Weight: (this is important. If you're in the Cruiserweight division, you have to be under 230 lbs)
Finisher: PLEASE DO NOT JUST NAME! You must describe it also!
Backstory (optional)
Entrance music:

There are 6 belts to vie for: World, Intercontinental, Television, Tag Team (you must control both wrestlers and this counts as one character since they both work together), Cruiserweight, and Women.
Note: We will be doing "storylines", but PLEASE try to come up with ones that won't get this banned, ok?
My announcer is an NPC Named Michael Schmoe.
as for my first wrestler:
Name: Blaze
Birthplace: Brazil
Height/Weight: 190 lbs., Height 5' 11"
Finisher: C-4. This elevated shoulder neckbreaker, also known as a gory driver, first sees the attacking wrestler lift an opponent into a position where the opponent and the wrestler are back to back with the opponent's head pulled across the shoulder of the attacking wrestler and their legs hooked over the wrestler's legs (the Gory special). From this position the attacking wrestler drops to a sitting or kneeling position, driving the back of the opponent's neck into the shoulder of the attacking wrestler and the knees of the opponent into the mat. This move can also see the opponent's neck placed over the attacking wrestler's head instead of their shoulder. It's the Widow's Peak move Victoria of the WWE does.

Backstory: Blaze is well-versed in the art of capoeira and has excellent speed and agility. She is the current TV champ, the first woman to wear that honor. She is easy-going and optimistic.
Entrance music: Tribal Brazillian music. the ringposts burst in flames when she shows up, just like with Kane on WWE.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm

May I suggest two suggestions?

Can we have managers?
And, what about entrance music?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:44 pm

whoops. Editing that now
Thanks.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Stage Name: "The Ideal Idol" Kevin Idol
Birthplace: San Fransisco, California (Billed from Los Angeles, California)
Alignment: Heel
Manager: Bryan Cade
Height/Weight: 6'1"/228lbs
Finisher: The Runway (Half Nelson Face Buster), Frogsplash, and The Idolizer (Double Underhook Facebuster/Inverted Unprettier)
Entrance music: "Simple Solution" - Nazareth
Appearance: Kevin has long brown hair. He has it spiked at the front and sports very long sideburns that reach down to his lower jaw. He has lightly tanned skin and no tattoos. His wrestling attire consists of tight shorts (Not trunks) what have two large stars on each side with iDOL written on the back. He has a weak left knee and uses a brace to support it. He has two kneepads, two elbowpads (The left elbowpad is smaller than the right and matches his shorts colour), white boots, and wristbands. He comes to the ring wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses and a long vest that hangs down to his ankles.
Backstory: Kevin "Idol" McKay was a former actor trying to make his way in the acting business. After being casted as a wrestler in to a movie, he was kicked out after the producers told him that "He didn't have the skills and the right state of mind to play a wrestler". Well, look at Kevin Idol, after using Point #1 (Past faction) to his own advantage to become a shining star in the wrestling business, he became a main event player. He held several titles in the past, and is looking for more as he joins IWF.

MANAGER:
Stage Name: Bryan Cade
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
Height/Weight: 6'10"/300lbs
Finisher: Brainuster DDT
Entrance music: "Kashmir" - Angra (Led Zeppelin Cover)
Appearance: Bryan has a tattoo on his right arm and wears black and read trunks. He has short hair spiked at the front and wears gloves, elbowpads, kneepads, and black boots. He has a little goatee and is very fast for a man his size.
Backstory: Bryan Cade, also a former member of Point #1 was hired by Kevin Idol to protect him when things get messy. He was a bouncer in the early 90's and then moved on to be a bodyguard for multiple celebrities. With his experience, he should be able to protect a man with such a high stature as Kevin Idol.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby thefonzjr1323 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Stage Name: "Matty-Boi" Matthew White
Birthplace: Newfoundland, Canada
Alignment: Face
Manager: "The Intruder" Kyle King
Height/Weight: 6'5"/238lbs
Finisher: Spear (Running forarm to the gut), Ultimate Cutter (Suplex to back neckbreaker),
Entrance music: "Save Me" by Burn Halo
Appearance: Matthew has long brown hair. He wears a black T-Shirt and Blue jeans to the ring, along with a black hooded sweater and a pair of sunglasses. He has a small beared from the bottom of his mouth to his chin.
Backstory: All the way from the small island of Newfoundland, "Matty-Boi" Matthew White trained to be a wrestler. He has fought in company's such as GWF and HCW, but has been released for being "Too Hardcore". He heard of IWF from a friend and decided to join.

MANAGER:
Stage Name: "The Intruder" Kyle King
Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada
Height/Weight: 6'3"/240lbs
Finisher: Ultimate Cutter (Suplex to back neckbreaker)
Entrance music: "Save Me" by Burn Halo
Appearance: Kyle wears a red bandanna and red shorts. He has long, light brown hair and a light brown beard around his mouth and on his chin, along with a mustache.
Backstory: Kyle met Matthew when Kyle first handed his resume to HCW chairman Frank Anderson. The two men teamed together to take out Stephen Creager and "The Bodyguard" Adam Douglas. WHen this had happened, Frank Anderson was ready to fire both Matthew and Kyle, until Frank's brother, GWF Chairman, Arthur Anderson came in and took control. Both Matthew and King were released for being to hardcore.
thefonzjr1323

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:07 am

Welcome to the squared circle, fonz! Maybe you should do a "fonz"-style character too. And here's our current World Champ:
Stage Name: Biohazard
Birthplace: The Toxic Waste Dump outside La Brae (you know, where the tar pits are)
Height/Weight: 399
Finisher: The Ooze. The wrestler stands behind the opponent who is either sitting or lying down, places the opponent in an inverted facelock, and hooks the opponent's near arm with his free arm. The wrestler then pulls backwards and up, wrenching the opponent's neck. If the opponent is sitting, the wrestler can place their knee under the opponent's back, adding more pressure.
Backstory: Ever heard of the Hulk? Well Biohazard's story is supposedly similar. He even has green skin. He even talks like The Hulk.
Entrance music: "Night on Bald Mountain" composed by Modest Mussorgsky (love that sequence!)
When the music hits, smoke fills the arena and he comes up from under the stage like Gangrel used to do. He has a glass filled with bubbling ooze (in reality, it's just root beer with green food coloring and way to much baking soda to add fizz) that he drinks from before every match.
BTW, I can't decide on the IWF theme. I'm torn between "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses or "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil Wayne. So, we'll put it to a vote.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:43 am

Rocklobster, I suggest "Never Enough" by Five Finger Death Punch for the theme

May I donate a few wrestlers?

Stage Name: Samael Ravana
Birthplace: Unknown (Billed from Cell 109)
Height/Weight: 6'8"/280lbs
Finisher: Aneurysm Driver (Inverted Samoan Drop)
Entrance music: "Da Da" - Alice Cooper
Appearance: Samael has very long brown wiry hair that hangs down over his face. He wears white boots, red plain tight shorts, taped hands and wrists, kneepads, elbowpads, and the signature Hannibal mask. He has two tattoos, a small one on his right arm of a bleeding crow, and on the right he has a tribal tattoo.
Backstory: Samael Ravana has been in a sanitarium for 17 years, but now he's in the IWF to wreak havoc.

Stage Name: Psycho the Clown
Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey (Hometown never announced, similar to Kane)
Height/Weight: 6'1"/240lbs
Finisher: Diving Legdrop to back of the head
Entrance music: "Intro" - Korn
Appearance: Psycho comes to the ring wearing a multi-coloured trench coat. His in-ring attire consists of multi-coloured pants along with suspenders. He has long green hair, and always has clown facepaint on. He wears checkered gloves, elbowpads, and big red clown boots.
Backstory: Psycho, as a child, always had reoccuring nightmares as a child of an evil clown that threatened to take his soul away. One night, in a dream, Psycho confronted the clown and asked him who he was, the clown replied saying "I am you". He was never the same again.

Stage Name: "Big" Kev Sydal
Birthplace: Savannah, Georgia
Alignment: Tweener
Height/Weight: 6'9"/310lbs
Finisher: Running Big Boot
Entrance music: "Clown (Instrumental)" - Korn
Appearance: Kevin Sydal has long dark brown hair and a long dark brown beard. He wears trunks (White, red, and black), and large black boots. He wears one elbowpad (left arm), two kneepads, and black wristbands. He has a cold stare which sends his opponents into a state of shock.
Backstory: Kevin Sydal was a high school football player, but was cut after beating one of his teammates senseless after a scuff in the locker room. He then went on to high school wrestling and won several gold medals.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:16 pm

heh, heh, evil clowns ftw!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Definitely lol.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:52 pm

I shall donate a Tag-Team Mr. Lobster.

Tag-Team Name: Open Fire
Members: Jason Gore & Jamie Thunder
Entrance Music: "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC
Tag-Team Finisher: Shotgun (Combination Cutter)

Stage Name: Jason Gore
Birthplace: Parts Unknown
Height/Weight: 6'2"/218lbs
Finisher: Implant DDT
Entrance music: "Back in Black" - Joe Lynn Turner & Phill Collen (AC/DC Cover)
Appearance: Jason has long black hair and wears black baggy pants, a black shirt (tucked in), styled with tribal designs (gold, green, red, white, blue, or purple) and a sash for a belt. He also wears black boots styled with flames which match his design colour, elbow pads, and black wraps. And to top it all off, a signature hockey mask. He also has several tattoos.
Backstory: Jason Gore is one twisted individual

Stage Name: "The Perfect Storm" Jamie Thunder
Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario-Canada
Height/Weight: 6'0"/220lbs
Finisher: The Storm Warning [url](Spinning Fisherman's suplex)[/url]
Entrance music: "Shoot to Thrill" - AC/DC
Appearance: Jamie has long brown hair, a beard, no tattoos and no piercings. He wears tight shorts (Blue, green, pink) that have a star on the lower left leg with a lightning bolt shooting through it. On the back of his tights, he has a tribal design. He wears two elbowpads, one wristband (right arm), two kneepads, and white boots. He also wears a bandanna matching his shorts colour.
Backstory: Jamie is known for is technical wrestling and speed. With his father, Joseph Adams (Wrestling promoter), and his brother Jesse (Pro Wrestler), guiding him through his career, he has won several titles in the past. Jamie, in some serious situations, acts without thinking, which gets him into trouble.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby thefonzjr1323 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 am

I think ill donate a tag team to.

Tag-Team Name: The Federation
Members: "The Bodyguard" Adam Douglas, Cody Williams, and Stephen Creager
Entrance Music: "Dead Man Walking" by Blood Simple
Tag-Team Finisher: The 3D
thefonzjr1323

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 pm

all right, I guess it's just the three of us. I'll think up some jobbers and send it in tomorrow.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby The Liar XIII » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 pm

rocklobster (post: 1284286) wrote:all right, I guess it's just the three of us. I'll think up some jobbers and send it in tomorrow.

Right on!

Mithrandir still didn't get back to me on Glamour and Glitz... Should I PM someone else?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:23 pm

I always go with UC pseudonym myself.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:01 pm

uc pseudonym

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying