Hi there :)

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Postby Smileloviene » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1504708) wrote:Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is actually straight from the manga. It is a very good anime. I like the original and brotherhood. Both are excellent. ^^

Vii (post: 1505103) wrote:Welcome to CAA! ^_^ Hope you enjoy it here!
It's currently my favorite anime and manga! (And it doesn't look like it's going to be topped anytime soon...) =D

Well... I well definitely be considering watching that pretty soon then :) I've wanted to for a while... just haven't got around to it yet :P
[font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][color="DarkOrchid"]The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. ~ Habakkuk 3:19[/color][/SIZE][/font][PHP][/PHP]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Yellow"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color][color="Cyan"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/font][/color]
Smileloviene

Postby Seto_Sora » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:05 pm

welcome to CAA! smile! XD hope you have a blast here! I love this place! and I'm sure you will too! XD
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Welcome, I hope this site will give you as much pleasure as it has to be over the years. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Smileloviene » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks to all of you for such a warm welcome :) I really appreciate and I think I'll really enjoy this site, for sure and certain :thumb:
[font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][color="DarkOrchid"]The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. ~ Habakkuk 3:19[/color][/SIZE][/font][PHP][/PHP]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Yellow"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color][color="Cyan"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/font][/color]
Smileloviene

Postby seaglass27 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Welcome, Smile! We're gonna have some great times together, I can just feel it.
seaglass27

Previous

Return to Who's Who