Hi...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi...

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi to everyone. How are you all doing?
Well I know I don't ever say much around here and I'm sorry. I've been having trouble thinking of what to say. I get really nervous. I come here at times and look around and try and think of what to say, but then I just get scared and leave...I should not be that way though. I really want to try and feel comfortable here. I am just the type of person who has a hard time thinking of what to say at times. I really want to start posting around here more often though since I see that everyone seems so friendly and I really want to become good friends with you all, cause I really need some friends and I'm sad.
Jigzy

Postby A_Yellow_Dress » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Hello! :D
I've only been here for a little while, but everyone here is so nice! Don't be sad or nervous!
A_Yellow_Dress

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 pm

I'd suggest going around in the RP's or going in the chat room, or just looking at the new threads and seeing what catches your eye.
I think you've made enough posts to chat.
I have an RP that's just started, but I think I can squeeze you in. Want a link?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby bkilbour » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Hey, you're welcome here 100%.
There ain't a better forum to be on, when it comes to folks, and we'd like to get to know ya better :)
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:18 pm

rocklobster (post: 1502940) wrote:I'd suggest going around in the RP's or going in the chat room, or just looking at the new threads and seeing what catches your eye.
I think you've made enough posts to chat.
I have an RP that's just started, but I think I can squeeze you in. Want a link?

Well I'm not really too good at role playing.

And every time I try the chat room it doesn't let me in and it just says:

Unverified User

Hi there! We're sorry you're not seeing the chat right now. Until we've had a chance to verify your account, you will be unable to chat. Please visit the board and make some friends. This will be working after you've been around the place for a bit.

Thanks!
- CAA Management

So I don't know whats up with that and as to why it wont let me in there, which is really weird.
Jigzy

Postby Lilac#18 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:23 pm

[color="Plum"]Hi, Jigzy. The reason why the chat room doesn't work for you is because you need at least fifteen posts.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby DaughterOfZion » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:27 pm

It's a bit of a safeguard for trolls. So they can't immediately jump in the chat and harass people.
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Oh. well, don't post in goof off for a while, then do some random posts in non-goof off threads. Maybe you could ask people some questions in ac's and Derek's threads.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi There Jisgzy! I'm Dia! *welcome glomp* Is you avater Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 pm

I understand what you mean. I can be pretty shy myself. But, you're definitely welcome here. :) We'd love to get to know you a little better! Hope you enjoy your stay.
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1502960) wrote:Hi There Jisgzy! I'm Dia! *welcome glomp* Is you avater Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew?

Nice to meet you.
Thank you.
Yes that's Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew.
Jigzy

Postby Furen » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:29 pm

@ the post thing, it's 15 for chat

But hey, you're welcome to do whatever you want, we won't bite :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:06 am

Wow! You're a tokyo mew mew fan! :3
I felt the exact same way!
But I'm alright now (obviously :3) it just took me a little.
Just by reading this thread, i can already tell i like you alot!
And i almost forgot, HERE'S A PANDA BEAR HUG!!!!!
from me too you, with bamboo :3.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:18 am

Welcome to CAA! I'm not sure how it's possible to get nervous online but that's okay. You're in a safe community here. We're not going to bite you. Just have a bit of fun!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Jigzy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:41 am

Panda4christ:3 (post: 1503038) wrote:Wow! You're a tokyo mew mew fan! :3
I felt the exact same way!
But I'm alright now (obviously :3) it just took me a little.
Just by reading this thread, i can already tell i like you alot!
And i almost forgot, HERE'S A PANDA BEAR HUG!!!!!
from me too you, with bamboo :3.

Yep I am a Tokyo Mew Mew fan. That is my most favorite Anime ever.
My favorite is Mew Ichigo. Your favorite must Mew Pudding isn't it?
That's just how I am though, a very nervous type person and have a hard time fitting in, but I am trying.
Well I am nice person so I'm hoping that everyone will like me.
Oh okay :) *Hugs*

Warrior 4 Jesus (post: 1503041) wrote:Welcome to CAA! I'm not sure how it's possible to get nervous online but that's okay. You're in a safe community here. We're not going to bite you. Just have a bit of fun!

Thank you for the welcoming.
Actually it is quite possible to be nervous online, some people can be. Like me...well it's just like when I think about what am I going to post. I get confused what I will post or what kind of topic I will post or what type of topic I will reply to or exactly how I'll reply to a certain post, cause then I start to think what is everyone what going to think of me when I say what I will say and what will they say back to me in reply. I know it's kind of weird of me to be that way, but I just am. Although it is a bit easier for me online still, since I'd be more nervous in person. Thank goodness at least I'm able to say "Hi" online and able to introduce myself...I don't think I could exactly say this much in person. But still I get nervous online for those other reasons I said. I know it's safe here and I find everyone to be very friendly. So I am trying to adjust and to tell myself I shouldn't be so nervous.
Jigzy

Postby ChristianKitsune » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:00 am

Hey there! I moved this thread to the "Who's Who" Section so people can welcome you in the forum area that this type of thread is meant for. :)

Don't worry it's not a big deal and I'm really pleased to welcome you to CAA! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me, or any of the other mods. Their names are in blue and we are definitely here to help!

-ChristianKitsune
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Lilac#18 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:39 pm

[color="Plum"]She already has an introduction thread here: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=59781

so, maybe this can be a questions and answers thread.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby goldenspines » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello there, Jigzy. Please don't worry so much about "fitting in" on CAA. I doubt anyone "fits in" as much as just becomes a part of the community. We are all different and bring a different gift to the forum. Just be yourself. If it would be helpful to you, please have a look at this new member's guide: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=52132
goldenspines

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Your favorite must Mew Pudding isn't it?

Yup, yup, most certainly, i like small people in anime and manga :3
(yup. It's obvious now, i like puddingxtaruto :3)

Postby Vii » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Welcome to CAA! ^_^ No need to be nervous, everyone's friendly around here!
Vii

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Except the one above me. Vii isn't friendly. Vii is SUPER DUPER FRIENDLY!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:24 pm

[quote="Jigzy (post: 1503109)"]Yep I am a Tokyo Mew Mew fan. That is my most favorite Anime ever.
That's just how I am though, a very nervous type person and have a hard time fitting in, but I am trying.

Is it odd for me to like Tokyo Mew Mew as well since I am the most MANLIEST of MEN!!!! lol, but on a serious note here. I am happy to have you here in CAA Jigzy. I look forward to discussing anime with you in the future.......maybe.......I hope so.......probably.........I"M AWESOME!!!!!! XD
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Jigzy » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Panda4christ:3 (post: 1503288) wrote:Yup, yup, most certainly, i like small people in anime and manga :3
(yup. It's obvious now, i like puddingxtaruto :3)

Oh okay :3 (Yeah Pudding and Taruto they both look really cute together, such a cute pairing :3)

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1503457) wrote:
Jigzy (post: 1503109) wrote:Yep I am a Tokyo Mew Mew fan. That is my most favorite Anime ever.

Is it odd for me to like Tokyo Mew Mew as well since I am the most MANLIEST of MEN!!!! lol, but on a serious note here. I am happy to have you here in CAA Jigzy. I look forward to discussing anime with you in the future.......maybe.......I hope so.......probably.........I"M AWESOME!!!!!! XD

No, it isn't really that odd of you to like Tokyo Mew Mew too. I mean of course men can always like it too lol, not a problem :P Okay thanks though. It's just taking me some time to adjust here, but okay yeah I look forward to doing that too, discuss about Anime and also Christian things too :)

I was saying earlier that I found out about this website from Yahoo Answers. Well I just figured it out yesterday. So it's someone called TWWK on this website who told me to consider this place, he answered my question on Yahoo Answers 2 weeks ago. Well if you're reading this thanks for guiding me here.
Jigzy

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Of course they're cute! they're tiny!!! X3
(oh how i hate being tall). So,
what other anime/manga do you like?

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:08 am

Konnichiwa~ This is probably a little late, but welcome to CAA!
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Don't worry, maam, folks round here are down right friendly.
If'n they can be kind to an oddball, like myself, I'm sure they'll be kind to you as well.
P.S. I like posting/talking with odd accents, don't worry your pretty...:hits_self.
Bad Lockon, bad, bad, no accents in P.S.'s.
Sorry, I am a bit of a loony. Further proof that anyone can be welcome here!!!
Lockon Stratos

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Lockon, your not nearly as loony as I am. Trust me. Wait until we get into the chat together someday. You'll probably regret ever being in the same chat as me forever. XD

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Sanji07 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Welcome! The people here are incredibly friendly, so you don't have to be scared of posting. ^_^
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1503654) wrote:Lockon, your not nearly as loony as I am. Trust me. Wait until we get into the chat together someday. You'll probably regret ever being in the same chat as me forever. XD

Is this a lunacy challenge? I gladly accept monsieur Derek. En garde!
Lockon Stratos

Return to Who's Who