Just got back from LOTR: Return of the King. It was AWESOME!!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Just got back from LOTR: Return of the King. It was AWESOME!!

Postby Destroyer2000 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:07 pm

Great great movie. Way better than the other two. Anyone else seen it? Of course someone has, this site has enough people someone would have watched it...*Yap yap, in a hype, too much sugar.*

Anyway, what was your favorite part? Mine was where....

[Spoiler] Legolas swung up on the elephant/mammoth thing, sliced the ropes holding the seating up, then he jumped up on it's back, and fired three arrows at once into it's head. Then he slid down it's trunk, landed, and Gimli sat there and said, "It still only counts as one!". Lol, they were keeping a kill count. Legolas was always firing, saying, "33, 34, 35....". Funny, lots of action, and a strange ending...I didn't fully understand why Frodo left.[/spoiler]
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby cbwing0 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:34 pm

Actually there is already a thread on this movie. However, I will say that I also like the scene that you mentioned.
cbwing0

Postby Destroyer2000 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:19 pm

Hm...there is? I guess I should look more thouroughly.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby cbwing0 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:22 pm

Here is the link for your convenience:

http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3671
cbwing0

Return to General Entertainment