Lost

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Lynx » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:20 pm

alright, time to dig up the old lost thread for the weekly discussion of this week's episode.

i must say i was impressed. FINALLY we're getting somewhere with the plot... slowly... but it's happening! I think they're finally past the "mid season filler" episodes and on to the explaining of the story! woo hoo!
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:26 pm

[SPOILER]If I was not mistaken the symbols that appeared on the count down timer were all the symbols of the Darma *sp?* hide outs. Though we have only been shown two (the third in the next episode) of the hideouts.
From what I saw there was a bird, a arrow *like from the hideout Mr. Eco and the others were in* Then one that looked like the one on the door in the next episode. I didn’t see the other ones clearly, but that’s just my guess. [/SPOILER]
Forgive me if I'm not making sense.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Lynx » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:29 pm

SorasOathkeeper wrote:[SPOILER]If I was not mistaken the symbols that appeared on the count down timer were all the symbols of the Darma *sp?* hide outs. Though we have only been shown two (the third in the next episode) of the hideouts.
From what I saw Was a bird, a arrow *like the one Mr. Eco and the others were in* Then one that looked like the one on the door in the next episode. I didn’t see the other ones clearly, but that’s just my guess. [/SPOILER]

[SPOILER] i think you're right. i was thinking that when i saw the bird... the other symbols were weird... a twig looking arrow thing and another weird shape... something's definatly up with them... [/SPOILER]
Lynx

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:30 pm

Oooh, so I LOVED last night's episode!

[SPOILER]Ok, so the markings on the timer were Egyptian symbols. That's according to my brother, who said that Ethan came back from the dead, so I'm not sure of the info's credibility. XD However, the site he found this on said that the symbols read something that looked like this: "swd3 caus die." No idea what it means, but it looks pretty awesome. XD

Next thing on the list, do you guys think this chap from "Minnesota" is for real? Personally, I think he's one of The Others...He just doesn't seem right, you know? Why would he run from Danielle and Sayid if he were just another guy on the island? And the way he looked at Sayid when Jack pulled him out of the room was just way too suspicious...I don't think he can be trusted..! However, I must say that I was on Jack's side the whole way through, when he was trying to get Sayid to stop torturing him. And I was SO hoping that they would let the timer run down just a LITTLE further! o_o [/SPOILER]

Anyways, unfortunately, next week ABC will be showing the 2-hour Lost Pilot episode...Meaning we're back to reruns until the week after next. :( But! The next episode looks amazing!! We're finally going to find out what happened to Claire!!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:21 pm

*digs up thread from the ALMOST second page!* Wow!

Ok, so! Tonight's Lost was great!!

[SPOILER]SO! First of all, I think this Henry fellow is definitely an other. And Alex!! We got to see Alex!! The whole thing about Reusseau taking Claire away from The Others instead of leading her to them was really cool, I thought. Ethan, though!! Gah, what a creep! But where is everyone? None of The Others are still there! And it was only a few weeks ago that this happened...soo....Hm! Also, when Ethan was talking with the gray-haired man in Claire's flashback...Who was he? And who was he talking about when he said someone wouldn't be happy or would be dissapointed or something? Then, when Kate found the box with the theatrical glue and the beard...The guy from the boat, methinks!![/SPOILER]

Ahhh...so many unanswered questions!!
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Yumie » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:56 pm

[spoiler] *GASP* You didn't recognize the gray haired chaps voice?? It was the guy that Kate, Jack, and Sawyer met out in the jungle when they went after Michael! His face was different, because when we saw him in the jungle he had a beared glued on (like the one that Kate found in the locker.) I don't know who the head honcho he was talking about was, the one he said would be mad, though. Possibly the guy from the boat, although I kinda think that the gray haired guys WAS the guy in the boat. . .I need to go back and watch that episode again and see what his voice sounded like.

And whoa yeah, Ethan was seriously weirding me out. I was so afraid he was going to kiss Claire or something. . . that would have been so sick! Blah! But thankfully she wasn't THAT drugged, though I do wonder what he was giving her from that water bottle. But what I'm wondering about is-- if Rousseau's daughter is still "good," why doesn't she go back to her mom? To protect her or something? And what is the obsession that "the others" have with babies? Although, *if anyone doesn't like watching the teaser for upcoming episodes, don't read what I'm about to say* if Sun really is pregnant like she thinks she is, that'll be a whole 'nother kid they'll be after.

Also, if they really had abandoned that hatch like it looks like they had, why would they leave all their jungle man costumes behind? That doesn't make any sense to me. They just left it there for anyone to find. Anyways, I'm just glad to know that there's only one set of "others" that we have to track with now. Makes things less confusing. :-P. [/spoiler]
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
Yumie

Postby Locke » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:21 pm

Okay this is why I hate living on the West coast. The show is on RIGHT NOW.

Oooh Yumie you make those spoilers so tempting >_<
Secret Bumping Club Member #10 - geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html

When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...
...you just have to outrun the halfling.
Locke

Postby Lynx » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:58 pm

ahhh *twitches* THAT WAS AMAZING!!! finally things are really picking up!
Lynx

Postby Yumie » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:43 pm

Locke wrote:Okay this is why I hate living on the West coast. The show is on RIGHT NOW.

Oooh Yumie you make those spoilers so tempting >_<

Lol, don't worry, I don't spoilerize in a grand fashion, I mostly ramble about random things that I notice. XD

Yumie

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:20 pm

Here's an email I got today showing a lot of the connections and hidden things in Lost! Since we won't be seeing any new episodes of said show until 3 weeks from now ( :waah!: ), I thought I would post this. Enjoy!

[SPOILER]March 1
In response to our continuing request, more than a few eagle-eyed viewers of the most recent new episode (Feb. 15) told us they noticed that the soldier who interrogated Sayid in Iraq was Kate's father, Sgt. Austen (played by Lindsey Ginter), whom we met in a previous flashback. To make sure we'd pick that up, the writers had him pull out a photo of an obviously younger Kate as he asked Sayid if he had a family. (Related item: Discuss Lost in Pop Candy)
And many readers clued us in as to this week's far-less-obscure-than-usual literary reference. The man who might or might not be one of The Others is named Henry Gale, and he says he came to the island in a hot-air balloon ? Dorothy Gale's Uncle Henry, perhaps, from The Wizard of Oz.
One puzzler: the meaning of the hieroglyphs that flipped up as the timer ran out on Locke ? maybe a bird, a feather, a bent staff, an arrow. Are they Egyptian for "death"? "Loss"? "Your guess is as good as mine"?
Feb. 8
What's Lost without a coincidence (or three)?
Sharp-eyed viewers responding to our weekly search for clues for the ABC island mystery (Wednesday, 9 ET/PT) spotted one in Sawyer's diner scene. The waitress is Kate's mom, Diane (Beth Broderick), who was introduced in a flashback in November. And the music that Sayid and Hurley picked up on their radio was a big-band tune by Glenn Miller, who was presumed dead after his plane disappeared in 1944.
Then, in another Lost literary reference with possibly no significance, Locke leafs through An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge, a 19th-century short story about a man who thinks he has escaped from a hanging, only to find at the end that it was a momentary flash of imagination before his death.
Feb. 1
The Jan. 25 episode of Lost (the last original one to air) focused on a baby's baptism. But most readers responding to our ongoing request for clues to the island mystery focused on the budding romance between Hurley and "tailie" Libby ? and to Hurley's comments that he felt he knew her from somewhere. (Related item: Send us your clues after the show Wednesday)
More than one viewer noted that since Libby was in the tail section while Hurley was seated up front, there would have been no way for him to have stepped on her foot as he boarded the plane, which was her explanation.
What's her game? Could Libby, a psychologist, have worked at the mental hospital where Hurley had been treated? Is she part of the Dharma Initiative "experiment," studying reactions from the inside? And, as Libby observed, the washer-dryer in the hatch is much newer than the rest of the furnishings, which sharp-eyed viewers also had noticed. So is there a way that items (and people) continue to move to and from the island?
Jan. 25
So let's recap: Two weeks ago, Lost viewers saw the mysterious, monstrous cloud close-up. And last week, we chatted with one of The Others as Jack, Locke and Sawyer chased after the unhinged Michael. Will revelations never cease?
In that chat, perhaps, was another hidden revelation: As "Zeke" was challenged by Jack, he yelled, "Bring 'er out, Alex," and showed Jack that they were holding Kate hostage.
Who is Alex? Could it be the Frenchwoman's daughter, who was kidnapped 16 years ago? Is she one of The Others? In fact, viewers ask, is there more than one group of Others?
Jan. 9
The big reveal of the island's "monster" as an amorphous black cloud spurred lots of chatter. Those who examined the smoke more carefully, in stop-motion on their DVRs, noticed images in the mist (and indeed, some indistinct but human shapes seem to flash by): Eko's priest brother, the old man Eko shot, perhaps the woman who was selling the statues of the Virgin Mary in his village? Is it some scientific force reading his memories, or is there a more sacred significance?
Several viewers came away from the heavily religious-themed episode believing more strongly that the island represents purgatory, and its inhabitants ? nearly all turning out to have killed or in some way caused the deaths of others ? await judgment. In the meantime, judge for yourself: The episode repeats tonight at 8 ET/PT, before a new episode.
Dec. 7
Last week's "aha!" moment on ABC's Lost was spotted by more than a few viewers, though it appeared for no more than a moment on the edge of the screen, and even then may have depended on the clarity of the TV set and the acuity of the viewer's vision.
As Kate visits her adoptive father in an Army recruiting station, Sayid appears on a TV screen; some say he looks like a military prisoner. This type of sighting is reminiscent of the Season 1 episode in which Hurley appeared on Korean TV during Jin's flashback.
Coincidences? We think not.
Then there's the restored film clip; what was the earlier "incident" mentioned in it? And why did Mr. Eko go on about Josiah, the biblical king who restored the Temple? Another literary reference?
Nov. 30
The preview for this week's episode shows the crosses for three graves. Is someone else about to die?
Does fugitive Kate have a link with cop Ana Lucia?
Is Libby, the psychologist, really Karen DeGroot, one of the originators of the Dharma Initiative mentioned in the training film? Or could she be one of "The Others" ? maybe even Alex, Rousseau's daughter?
Nov. 23
Two episodes ago, Ana Lucia, fearful of The Others, mistakenly killed Shannon, squashing the budding romance between her and Sayid. And what to make of her Rambo-esque survival skills? "Ana Lucia's ability to defend herself and take charge when necessary may indicate some sort of military or covert operational background," says Lost fan Susie Kruise of Altoona, Pa. But can Ana Lucia's skills match those of Sayid, a former member of Iraq's notorious Republican Guard?
As for the kidnapped survivors who have Ana Lucia on edge, Jin and Mr. Eko's teddy bear sightings may be a sign that some are still alive. But where are they?
Nov. 16
Last week, a wet Walt appeared again on Lost. Before Shannon was shot, he spoke unintelligibly to her. But when Walt's words are played backwards, is he saying: "They're coming, and they're close"?
Also last week, in the hospital where Shannon's dad died, you see Jack hurrying by in his scrubs. Was Jack's future wife ? who was in the hospital after an auto accident ? the driver of the SUV that killed him?
We probably won't get answers Wednesday in the extended episode (9-10:05 ET/PT) that focuses on the tail-section survivors.
Incidentally, more than 15,000 readers voted online last week: 21% felt the producers had picked the right character to kill; 34% said they would have preferred Ana-Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) to die.
Nov. 9
?It's the number of stitches on a major-league baseball. (This ties into the Yankees' retired-number theories covered earlier.)
?It's a sacred number in Buddhism; a prayer strand traditionally has 108 beads. (This ties into the name of the mysterious island project, the Dharma Initiative.)
?It's approximately the number of minutes some satellites take to circle Earth.
Then there is the overriding theme of fatherhood, with close examinations of the complex and troubled relationships of Jack, Sawyer, Jin and Sun, and Locke with their respective fathers ? and, of course, Michael's rebuilding of his relationship with Walt.
October 27
?The teddy bear. What's the significance of one of the Others carrying a tattered stuffed toy as he or she walked by Eko and Jin, hidden in the brush? It could be a literary reference to the Lost Boys of Peter Pan. That person could be Alex, Danielle's child, who was taken as a baby 16 years ago. Or it could be the same teddy bear that was on Desmond's bunk in the hatch. (Lost and Found)
?Those digits. The magic numbers ? 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 ? have all been retired by the New York Yankees, worn by Lou Gehrig, Yogi Berra/Bill Dickey, Thurman Munson, Whitey Ford, Don Mattingly and Jackie Robinson, respectively. (Of course, that doesn't account for 3, 5, 37 and 44 ? Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio, Casey Stengel and Reggie Jackson ? among others.)
?That swan.One of last week's clues was in error: The shark and the wall in the other survivors' bunker did have Dharma Initiative logos, but they weren't the "swan" logos found in the hatch. They were similarly shaped, but ? as viewed quickly and in dim light ? had different symbols. (Everybody Hates Hugo)
October 19
?The shark that chased Sawyer and Michael on the raft had a Dharma Initiative mark on its fin. Another apparent Dharma logo was at the compound where the new group of survivors was found. (Adrift)
?The actor who played Hurley's boss, Randy (Billy Ray Gallion), played Locke's boss, too ? also named Randy. (Everybody Hates Hugo)
?The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 total 108, which is the number of minutes the computer operator has to reset the counter. (Man of Science, Man of Faith)[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Yumie » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:33 pm

I think that they have the teddy bear thing all wrong, this is what me and Osaka think:

[spoiler] The little girl in the tail section had a teddy bear that she was clutching by the camp fire the night that she and the little boy were taken. We think it was her teddy bear that they were dragging.[/spoiler]

That's what we think anyways! :P

Yumie

Postby TallHobbit86 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:05 pm

wow, thx, radical dreamer. i gmailed those to a friend and g-mail chatted about them for a while.

yeah, yours is way more feasible to me, too, yumie :thumb:
King Moonracer: Don't tell me I need a root canal. This is a secret message... XD
Hermey the Elf, D.D.S: You need a root canal. Secret Bumping Club Member #9
King Moonracer: I asked you not to tell me that. geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html
TallHobbit86

Postby Locke » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:12 pm

RD got me all excited for tonights episode...imagine my suprise when it's a rerun >_<

I hear next weeks a rerun too.

Locke

Postby Lynx » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:55 pm

according to tv.com, the next new episode will be march 22nd.
Lynx

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:32 pm

Lynx wrote:according to tv.com, the next new episode will be march 22nd.

Yes! I'm excited about that, the 22nd is my birthday! Man, what a present, huh? :lol:

Radical Dreamer

Postby rocklobster » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:43 pm

They did an "If It Were Anime" thing on Lost in AI this month. My only complaint: why no anime version of that Arabian guy?
rocklobster

Postby Lynx » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:47 pm

rocklobster wrote:They did an "If It Were Anime" thing on Lost in AI this month. My only complaint: why no anime version of that Arabian guy?

you mean sayid? why not? he's one of my favorite characters! and not to mention totally hot ;)
Lynx

Postby rocklobster » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:28 pm

Yep, that's him. Forgot how the name was spelled.
rocklobster

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:13 pm

:wow!:

[SPOILER]Ok, so Henry is definitely one of The Others. He was acting so evil to Jack and Locke! But, then again, in the "next time" preview, there was a smiley face baloon. Then again, how do we know that that wasn't a plan of The Others, so that they could trick Sayid, Charlie, and Ana for a little longer? I definitely think it's a trap! :O

Also, what do you guys think of Sun's baby? It's definitely her former marriage candidate and English teacher's baby. I find it odd that Jin wouldn't think that though, as controlling as he usually is. He was so mean when he tore up her garden in the first part of the episode! :(

Gyah, and the next episode! It looks SO amazing!! Do you think the hatch started going insane because the timer ran down, or maybe it was something The Others did? Also, I'm curious to find out what happens to Sayid and the rest, I just know they're walking into a trap! :O [/SPOILER]

At any rate, I'm SO glad it's actually, you know, coming on next week! :lol:

Radical Dreamer

Postby Lynx » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:22 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote::wow!:

[SPOILER]Ok, so Henry is definitely one of The Others. He was acting so evil to Jack and Locke! But, then again, in the "next time" preview, there was a smiley face baloon. Then again, how do we know that that wasn't a plan of The Others, so that they could trick Sayid, Charlie, and Ana for a little longer? I definitely think it's a trap! :O

Also, what do you guys think of Sun's baby? It's definitely her former marriage candidate and English teacher's baby. I find it odd that Jin wouldn't think that though, as controlling as he usually is. He was so mean when he tore up her garden in the first part of the episode! :(

Gyah, and the next episode! It looks SO amazing!! Do you think the hatch started going insane because the timer ran down, or maybe it was something The Others did? Also, I'm curious to find out what happens to Sayid and the rest, I just know they're walking into a trap! :O [/SPOILER]

At any rate, I'm SO glad it's actually, you know, coming on next week! :lol:

[SPOILER] personally i think the child is jin's... i think the island is doing weird stuff to all of them, and they were able to concieve on the island... i dont think it's the english teacher's kid.

next week looks amazing! i cant wait to see what happens with the hatch! [/SPOILER]
Lynx

Postby Locke » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:56 pm

All I have to say is that the doctor has guts not telling Jin.

Once again I fail for living on the west coast...

Locke

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:55 am

Yeah [spoiler] I think the baby really is Jin's. Afterall, Lock could walk on the island. I don't see any reason why Jin and Sun shouldn't be able to conceive miraculously on the island.

Is anyone else throughly impressed by the show's writer's ablity to make us constantly changing our opinion about Henry? One second I say "He's definitely bad." and a nona second later I'm saying "What was I thinking? He's not evil." Overall, though, I've always thought he was evil, though, because I just trust Sayid's gut intinct.

Can't wait for next week. Looks like Locke's in a jam.[/spoiler]
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby TallHobbit86 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:34 am

wow! i can't wait until next week... that episode is going to rock...
[spoiler="LOST"] i wonder if henry is the one who causes the hatch to go haywire since in the preview there's a shot of him in the hatch's vent... after all, he did show an intellectual interest in the hatch's mechanisms... he definitely seems demented...[/spoiler]
King Moonracer: Don't tell me I need a root canal. This is a secret message... XD
Hermey the Elf, D.D.S: You need a root canal. Secret Bumping Club Member #9
King Moonracer: I asked you not to tell me that. geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html
TallHobbit86

Postby Locke » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:27 pm

Mangafanatic wrote:Yeah [spoiler] Afterall, Lock could walk on the island. [/spoiler]

*Locke ;)

Locke

Postby Gypsy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:02 pm

I was hoping something would happen ever since Michael pointed out the doors. Did anyone else catch the typo in the subtitles? When the doctor was speaking, they used "they're" instead of "there." It bugged me. -_-
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:43 pm

Gypsy wrote: Did anyone else catch the typo in the subtitles? When the doctor was speaking, they used "they're" instead of "there." It bugged me. -_-

Haha, YES, I saw it, and it bothered me! XD Grammar freak that I am, I kept telling my mom, "Look! A typo!" All I got was a "SHHH," though. :lol:

Radical Dreamer

Postby Gypsy » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:19 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:All I got was a "SHHH," though. :lol:

Yeah, that's pretty much what was said to me too. ^^;
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:09 pm

Wow!! Tonight's ep was fantastic!!

[SPOILER]Ok, so first of all, who else noticed Nadia?? Locke was fixing something on her house, so she IS still alive!! That was happy to know. :D

Secondly, the HATCH!! What was that map that appeared in front of Locke when he thought the timer ran out? And why did the hatch start freaking out in the first place?

Third, Henry Gale, the REAL one!! That guy has got to be one of the others...Why else would he steal someone else's identitiy and backstory? I can't WAIT for next week's episode, to see what happens to all of them--Sayid, Ana, Charlie, and "Henry." Maaan, it's going to be GREAT!

Also, it's good to know that Jack has the "one-up" on Sawyer again, so to speak. XD But what's going to happen to Hurley next time?[/SPOILER]

Thankfully, we'll be getting new episodes for the rest of this month. I think they're going to take a month off, then stay on for another month and end with a 2 hour season finale. I can't wait to see what happens!!

Radical Dreamer

Postby Gypsy » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:47 pm

That was a good episode ... and yeah - it's nice to know certain people are still alive ... but was she moving away - as in away from where a certain someone was told that she was going to be?

Did anyone else have flashbacks of Lord of the Flies after seeing the previews for the next show? You know ... Piggy ... cliff. I'll be so mad if it happens in Lost.
Gypsy

Postby Lynx » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:00 pm

[SPOILER] i was mad we didnt find out about lock's paralysis! i thought for sure this was gonna be the episode we found out! i was also sad that helen said he wouldnt marry locke :( oh well. cant wait for next week! [/SPOILER]
Lynx

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment