Lost

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Song_of_Storms (post: 1290029) wrote:[size="1"]I, personally, like Ben's character. I think he added an edge that was missing... although it kinda seems at times everyone's trusting him to easily. [/size]

Oh, I love Ben's character. XD He's a total sociopath who only ever cares about his own needs, but he's the most complex character on the show, and I have a very love/hate relationship with him. XD

Anyways, yesterday's episode was fan-freaking-tastic!

[Spoiler]I'm so excited about Jin being the one to find Jack, Kate, and Hurley! And I love the fact that Eloise Hawking totally called Ben out on being a pathological liar. XD Also, I think it's really interesting that the Dharma station where Hawking is is called the Lamppost]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Ben's just awesome to watch, even if you'd never actually want to be in the same room with him.

[Spoiler]Yeah, the second I saw Ben all bloody, I though "Uh oh. Penny's a gonner."

What I'M wondering is, what the heck happened to Aaron?[/SPOILER]
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Esoteric » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Agreed, Ben is the most successful 'sympathetic villain' I've seen in a while.
He's so effectively and wholly manipulative, that even when I tell myself I'll never trust a word that lying snake says...I find myself disarmed by his calm, civilized mannerism. He's the most dangerous kind of person.
Honestly, I'm not sure how they can make me admire, pity and despise him all in a single episode, but it works.
I was pretty skeptical after season three, but Lost has slowly regained my full respect. Now, if they'd just lose wishy-washy Kate (It's Juliet all the way for me.)
Esoteric

Postby rocklobster » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Ben's voice always reminds me of Hannibal Lechter. Don't ask me why. Maybe it's because they're both so creepy.
[spoiler]I did like the implied analogy between Jack and St. Thomas since both are doubters[/spoiler]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:34 pm

[SIZE="1"]I liked that, also.

I like Charles Wigmore. I think the sparks between him and Ben are interesting. I'd like to know why Ben said he couldn't kill him? (Maybe if he does, he would end up back on the island, which is exactly what he wants)

Not to rant, but I absolutely hate Kate. When I saw the very first episode I groaned. Not another character they're going to force on people as the "strong", "tough", main female. Every time there's some sort of conflict I cross my finger's Kate will get it. >8D (Of course, that would give the writers a reason to do five episodes about Kate, Kate's death, the effect she had on the others and general Kate-ness. Bleh~)
Yeah, and she's a tramp. (In the simplest of terms)

Sawyer called Richard Eyeliners! XD[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Song_of_Storms (post: 1294907) wrote:[SIZE="1"]

Sawyer called Richard Eyeliners! XD[/SIZE]

That may have been one of the most epic moments in Lost history, right there :lol:
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Dudes.

This is so awesome.

This is the Spanish promo for Lost season 6. Why ABC doesn't have one this awesome, I don't know. Anyways, take a look and get stoked for February 2nd, 2010. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56Lgl6DorM&feature=player_embedded
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby rocklobster » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:20 am

Hey everyone! Lost is back! Whoo-hoo!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 pm

HOLY CRAP.

Okay. Theories that I have that have proven true:

[SPOILER]FAKE LOCKE/LOOPHOLE GUY/"ESAU" IS THE SMOKE MONSTER. I had a feeling that whenever someone showed up on the Island who was previously dead (a la Christian Shephard and Ben Linus's mother, with the exception of Walt--because Walt is special), it was actually the Monster manifesting itself in the form of that person. So now we know that the Smoke Monster is Esau/The Man In Black/Fake Locke! Amazing.

Also, Juliet died. Why? Because she wasn't touched by Jacob back in the season 5 finale.[/SPOILER]

Now, about tonight's episode!

[SPOILER]WOW. What a premiere. I'm getting more and more fascinated by how much this show is pulling from Christianity, especially in regards to Jacob and Esau/The Man In Black/Fake Locke. I mean, think about it: Jacob represents the light side, i.e. God, and Esau/MIB represents the dark side, i.e. Satan ("Two sides...light and dark..." Nobody can tell me this show didn't know where it was going from season 1! XD). When Jacob was killed, he didn't try to stop Ben from killing him, not unlike Jesus not trying to stop the people/soldiers from crucifying him. And after Jacob died? The sky went dark. Sound familiar?

Furthermore, when Fake Locke is talking to Ben after killing all of the men who came into the statue with him, he mentions how he is different from Locke, in that he wants to go home. Home, I think, for Fake Locke, is the Temple, where he's obviously been kicked out. Again, sound familiar (like Satan getting kicked out of heaven?)? Anyways, I think it's interesting how many parallels this show draws to that kind of thing. XD

Also, I didn't realize this until a few minutes ago, but when Juliet said "it worked," she meant that they moved back in time (or forward, really)--so they're in the present now! I should've realized that when Cindy said "they were on the 815 flight with me," or when Hurley told them that Jacob was dead (after all, Jacob was killed in the present), but either way, that sets things up nicely for Sun and Jin's reunion![/SPOILER]

Anyways, that's about all my brain can take for now--I've mulled over a lot, but I can't write it all down right now. XD What did you all think of the premiere??

Radical Dreamer

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Totally awesome.Lots of stuff going on that I'm looking forward to... also SAYID!!

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Cognitive Gear » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Wow, crazy episode. I can't wait to see where this will all intersect.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 am

By the way, guys, here's the link to the latest Doc Jensen article:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20313460_20340777,00.html?xid=email-alert-lost-20100202-item1

Doc Jensen/Jeff Jensen writes articles for EW, most of which are entirely about Lost. XD He comes up with some really excellent theories, and always gets my brain working after each episode (and often before!). He's been writing throughout the fall season, still about Lost, and has come up with some very interesting things to consider. I definitely suggest reading his past articles! In this article, however, he interviews other Lost fans (who have also written articles for EW in the past about Lost) on their expectations for season 6.

Now that I'm posting this here, I'm tempted to get into a little of what he talks about and why I think his theories sound so fantastic, but it's late and I need to sleep and also finish homework. XD Anyways, check it out when you have some free time!

Radical Dreamer

Postby rocklobster » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 am

[spoiler]Wait, now there's a paradox! Doc Brown told us these things are always disastrous[/spoiler]

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Man, I hadn't realized how much I'd missed this show until the episode actually started up. Good to have it back! Now, on to the wall of spoiler:

[spoiler]I'm not even going to try and reconcile the existence of the no-crash scenes alongside the "present day" stuff. I thought all those years of Star Trek had trained me in all the ways of temporal paradoxes, but I just can't figure out what's supposed to be happening here. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

On that note, though, I don't recall the old, familiar "rumble" noise when the scene switched from The Island to LAX. Should we be reading something into the absence of the usual flashback/forward sound?

Crazy theory time: the article on this episode at The AV Club suggested that Sayid might not have been "revived" as much as turned into a vessel for Jacob. We didn't see enough to judge either way, but it's an interesting thought.

In less spoiler-tastic news (though I'll include it here just in case), did anyone else think Hurley was kind of awesome this episode? He's pretty much the last person you'd expect to be taking charge of things, but it worked surprisingly well.[/spoiler]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Blitzkrieg1701 (post: 1371197) wrote:[spoiler]Crazy theory time: the article on this episode at The AV Club suggested that Sayid might not have been "revived" as much as turned into a vessel for Jacob. We didn't see enough to judge either way, but it's an interesting thought.[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]I've thought about that, but I'm not so sure yet. Sayid still seemed to be "himself," especially since the first thing he did when he woke up was ask "what happened?" They haven't given us too much to work with to form solid theories on that one, though, so it's plausible either way. XD[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]In less spoiler-tastic news (though I'll include it here just in case), did anyone else think Hurley was kind of awesome this episode? He's pretty much the last person you'd expect to be taking charge of things, but it worked surprisingly well.[/spoiler]

[Spoiler]Oh, I loved that. XD I thought it was excellent for two reasons, really. Reason one is that Hurley's purpose is coming to fruition. We're starting to understand why he can see dead people (though not really "how" just yet), and it's obviously going to be very important to the storyline in regards to Jacob. Additionally, I LOVED that, because Hurley knew to take Sayid to the Temple, Jack FINALLY had to admit that he couldn't fix something. That was awesome both when Sayid was dying and when Sayid was presumably dead, when Jack was trying to revive him with CPR. That, by the way, was TOTALLY a throwback to season 1, where Jack has to revive Charlie with CPR, with Kate by his side telling him to stop. So cool. XD

Also, what do you guys think of the first part of the episode? When Jack looks in the mirror, he sees that his neck is bleeding. What do you think was going on there? The cut was way too low to be a shaving mishap, and the bleeding seemed to surprise him.

And why is Desmond on the plane? Obviously he wasn't one of the original members of flight 815, but I'm really curious as to what changed in this parallel timeline that would've caused him to be in Sydney with all of the other Lostaways.

Anyways, what did you all think of the "flash-acrosses" (I guess?)? I think that this whole season will be using them to show what happened off of the Island, and I think a lot of things will end up the same. Charlie will die, Kate still gets away, and it's even plausible that Locke could still be healed of his paralysis by Jack the Spinal Surgeon (LOVED that scene, by the way. Man of Science, Man of Faith. XDD). It COULD even end up that Kate adopts Aaron, though that's a really huge leap--still, Kate and Claire are probably in the same taxi for a reason.

I'm assuming the Tailies will get a separate flash-across episode, but either way, I'm very interested to see where this parallel universe plot line is heading. It's a bit reminiscent of It's A Wonderful Life at this point--kind of like the Island's way of playing "Clarence" and showing the Lostaways (or at least the audience) what life would've been like without the Island--though I'm not sure all resolutions will end in a bad way. I think the main theme coming from the parallel universe is the overall theme of destiny and the previously mentioned "course-correction" (see season 3, "Flashes Before Your Eyes").

Lastly, what do you all think of the people who weren't on the plane? They didn't show Michael and Walt, for one, and Shannon didn't make the trip (thank goodness XD). I'm wondering how significant that is. I can't wait to find out! XD[/SPOILER]

EDIT:

And an addendum! Check out this interview by Doc Jensen with Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. It clears up a lot of the premiere, and also answers one of your questions, Blitzkrieg!

Blitzkrieg1701 wrote:[Spoiler]On that note, though, I don't recall the old, familiar "rumble" noise when the scene switched from The Island to LAX. Should we be reading something into the absence of the usual flashback/forward sound?[/Spoiler]

Damon Lindelof wrote:[SPOILER]LINDELOF: For us, the big risk that we’][/SPOILER]

Good observation!

Radical Dreamer

Postby Aedin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 pm

How do I do spoiler tags so I can post my thoughts?
Everybody was haiku writing, Their wits were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightening, But they wrote with expert rhyming
Aedin

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 pm

[Spoiler_]Thoughts[/Spoiler_]

That, but without the underscores. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Aedin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:03 pm

[Spoiler] I think it's gonna turn out like, they somehow beat the guy in black, and somehow they kindof reset time somehow, and end up sinking the Island, and all the scenes that take place on the plane, and after, end up being what happens after the show ends.[/Spoiler]
Aedin

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Blitzkrieg1701 wrote:[SPOILER]I'm not even going to try and reconcile the existence of the no-crash scenes alongside the "present day" stuff. I thought all those years of Star Trek had trained me in all the ways of temporal paradoxes, but I just can't figure out what's supposed to be happening here. [/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]Two words: Parallel universes. The end of the last season split the timeline into two: one where the plane never crashed, and another in some other time, back on the Island. My mom suggested that the plane timeline will follow what might have happened to the characters if the plane hadn't crashed. As for what's going to happen with the island timeline, it's anyone's guess. (Where did the Chinese guy and his steampunk friends come from?)[/SPOILER]
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Aedin (post: 1371433) wrote:[Spoiler] I think it's gonna turn out like, they somehow beat the guy in black, and somehow they kindof reset time somehow, and end up sinking the Island, and all the scenes that take place on the plane, and after, end up being what happens after the show ends.[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]That theory is pretty much disproved by the writers/producers in the interview that I posted earlier this afternoon. What's happening on the plane and in the Sideways world is all a parallel universe, rather than a timeline reboot (though it serves a similar purpose).[/Spoiler]

Davidizer13 (post: 1371444) wrote:[SPOILER]Two words: Parallel universes. The end of the last season split the timeline into two: one where the plane never crashed, and another in some other time, back on the Island. My mom suggested that the plane timeline will follow what might have happened to the characters if the plane hadn't crashed. As for what's going to happen with the island timeline, it's anyone's guess. (Where did the Chinese guy and his steampunk friends come from?)[/SPOILER]

[Spoiler]On the Japanese guy (that is totally Ujio from The Last Samurai! I got stoked XD) and his companions, they're the Others. The Hostiles. Richard's people. My theory has been that they came to the Island from the Black Rock with Alvar Hanso, who I believe is the guy in the John Lennon glasses. I hope I'm right on that, because that would be SO AWESOME. Lost has yet to introduce us to Hanso, so I'm really hoping this is him. XD[/SPOILER]

Also, new Doc Jensen article for those of you who are interested in reading it! It's pretty fantastic and delves into a lot of interesting theories. I don't agree with all of them, but they're good food for thought, anyways! Enjoy!

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20313460_20341211_2,00.html

Radical Dreamer

Postby Aedin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Well, dang.
Aedin

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 am

[spoiler]DUDE! I honestly wasn't sure if I'd imagined the lack of "woosh" or not, cool!

Also, I'm glad I wasn't the only one to drew a connection between the temple dwellers and The Black Rock. Maybe it's just the vaguely pirate-looking costumes, but that EXACTLY what I thought the first time they showed up.

Regarding the alternate reality or whatever it is, there's clearly a LOT more changed than just the fact that the plane didn't crash. I mean, several of the characters' very personalities are different. Look at the conversation between Jack and Rose: if you'll remember the first episode, it was JACK trying to calm ROSE down, not the other way around. And, of course, Hurley's suddenly decided he's not jinxed at all, but the luckiest man alive.

On the topic of those scenes, though, I can't imagine that we'll see much about the Tailies. Not that it wouldn't be interesting, but after the trouble they had with the actors, I just don't see the creators bringing Anna Lucia or Eko back (MAYBE Libby).

Another thing: dispite bringing it up myself, the notion of Jacob "possessing" Sayid seems less and less likely the more I think about it. While it does seem to mimic what Smokie/MIB/Esau did with Locke... it actually doesn't at all. Locke's dead body is still very much dead, after all.

Finally, it's just a silly little thought, but does the translator guy remind anyone of Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now?[/spoiler]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 pm

The end is nigh: Lost finale date set

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:05 pm

This is really cool!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/04/lost-a-side-by-side-comparison/

[spoiler]It's a side-by-side video that shows both plane scenes from season 1 and season 6. It's neat to see the differences![/spoiler]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Cognitive Gear » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1371584) wrote:This is really cool!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/04/lost-a-side-by-side-comparison/

Something I learned: The actress who plays Cindy does not age. O_O
Cognitive Gear

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:48 am

Blitzkrieg1701 (post: 1371499) wrote:[spoiler]

Another thing: dispite bringing it up myself, the notion of Jacob "possessing" Sayid seems less and less likely the more I think about it. While it does seem to mimic what Smokie/MIB/Esau did with Locke... it actually doesn't at all. Locke's dead body is still very much dead, after all.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
This also doesn't jive with the VERY strong destiny VS choice vibe in the show. Given the side of dark leaning towards destiny, manipulation and a forced unchangeable path and the light/Jacob side usually giving people a nod and a choice of paths, the only way that Sayid would be Jacob was if he voluntarily took the position as his body, not some 'Ha ha you're dead and your body is Jacobs now' situation. I personally think that if Jacob does take a person as his mortal shell it will be Jack, not Sayid.

Short Version

Light is the variable... the X factor. Choice. Sayid's resurrection does not fit this as he wasn't given a choice.
[/spoiler]

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 am

mechana2015 (post: 1371749) wrote:[spoiler]I personally think that if Jacob does take a person as his mortal shell it will be Jack, not Sayid. [/spoiler]

[Spoiler]OH I HOPE NOT. XDDD I am so tired of Jack. XDD Good point, though! I hadn't thought about that theory in the Destiny vs. Free Will mindset, though either way, I agree that Sayid is not Jacob. XD[/Spoiler]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Cognitive Gear » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 pm

A couple things I noticed on a re-watch:

[spoiler]

1. Sun and Jin are possibly not married? Neither had their rings, and Sun was referred to as "Ms. Paik", instead of "Mrs. Kwon". This strikes me as really odd.

2. There appears that there may be some connection between death and the two worlds. Juliet wanted to hit the reset so that Sawyer could be safe and at home, yet she still wanted to tell him that it worked when everything around her indicated otherwise? In addition, Miles seemed fairly shaken up by something when he talked to Juliet. (This could be a red herring, but it's interesting nonetheless.)

3. I'll have to do a rewatch, but I think that Sayid was healed in the same manner as young Ben. At the very least, there are some nice parallels. Both were shot, and could not be saved by medicinal techniques. Both were taken to the "Temple", where they made a full and very quick recovery. I wonder if their paths will continue in similarity, resulting in Sayid being able to hurt Jacob's nemesis?

4. Many things that happened to characters while on the Island are happening to them in LA X. Go course correction!

[/spoiler]

That's all for now.
Cognitive Gear

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 pm

[spoiler]Ok, heres what I think/questions I have:
-Richard could be from the Black Rock, because Esau/fake Locke says it's nice to see him with out cains, or something along those lines, and the Black Rock was orinally a slave ship
-why does ash stop the smoke monster?
-I think this Esau guy could be the reason Danielle's group turned on her
-why has no bothered to look behind the temple before -_-
-I think Ben will die
-random, but I'm glad to see Boon, Claire and Charlie again :D[/spoiler]
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Okay, guys! New Lost episode tonight! Here's a new Doc Jensen article to get you all stoked:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20313460_20342468,00.html

Apparently, the new episode is called "What Kate Does," which is clearly a play on season 2's episode, "What Kate Did." Interestiiingggg! I can't wait to see what this tells us about the flash-sideways!

Thoughts on tonight's episode:

[SPOILER]Definitely more of a character-driven episode, which I enjoyed. Things I noticed:

Sawyer's character has changed immensely since season 1. He's lost people important to him all his life (read: his parents died and so did Juliet). After four seasons of Sawyer seeking revenge, he finally admits that no one but himself is to blame for Juliet's death. I thought that was a very interesting development of his character, and it further supports the theory that this season is the "redemption arc" of the characters.

The same goes for Kate's character in the flash-sideways: do you all believe her when she says she's innocent? I'm still unsure at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was. I loved the scenes between her and Claire tonight. And speaking of those scenes, ETHANNNN. It was interesting that he was referred to as "Dr. Goodspeed." After all, he IS Horace Goodspeed's son. It does lead me to wonder why he was known as "Ethan Rom" for the first 1-3 seasons.

And it's very, very possible that Claire is now Smokey! Since Smokey controls those who die on the Island--Christian Shephard, John Locke, and now Claire and possibly Sayid, soon--that makes the most sense to me. And something that I realized tonight: Smokey can't control the people who are buried on the Island. It may just be that he doesn't want or need to control them, but let's face it: Shannon and Boone have only shown up in dreams thus far, and other "dead people" only show up to Hurley (like Charlie, Eko, and Jacob). It's interesting to think about, anyways!

After watching the "next time on Lost" clip after the show, I think it may be possible that FLocke is going to try and coax some of the Losties over to his side. It could be that this sets up a Team Jacob vs. Team Smokey storyline for this 6th season, and we could end up watching these characters war against each other. We'll see! Anyways, what are all of your thoughts?[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment