Lost

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:45 pm

[spoiler]Personally, I think she's really been ditched by The Others as punishment for her recent actions. I doubt that makes her more trustworthy, though, since it means she's just looking out for herself now.

I wanna know what's up with Locke. Is he really one of them now?[/spoiler]
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:43 pm

[spoiler="Lost"] Great episode, besides the shameless Kate vs. Juliette fight in the rain. I for some reason enjoyed someone actually snapping Kate into reality. And Sayid definitely doesn't trust Juliette, from the look of his glares.

So Locke... man, what's going on?! At first I was thinking that he would be one of the last to desert them, so it was just a ploy, but the more I think about it, the more I think how much Locke might actually want to join them. I mean, they live on the island, many seemingly out of choice, and have been there for several years. He definitely wants to stay on the island, if we know nothing else. But with the others?? And why do they want him of all people? To study him? I sense a "father-son" episode coming up...

[/spoiler]
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby rocklobster » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Is it just me or is Lost turning into Lord of the Flies here?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:16 pm

That's a NEW development?

[spoiler]I hear you about the fight. I can't believe it was only part of this episode to make it last week's trailers. Brings back bad memories of the sensationalist ads UPN would do for Voyager back in the day.[/spoiler]
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby rocklobster » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:10 pm

That was rather funny with Sawyer being conned into being nice. I was laughing the whole time.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:00 pm

A commentary on Survivor, maybe?
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Gypsy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:37 am

I didn't like her at first, but I have to admit that Juliet is really growing on me. I like her but I don't trust her, if that makes any sense.

And I guess Rose is just out of frame washing laundry or something? She just kinda fell off the face of the island, so to speak.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:37 am

Gypsy wrote:And I guess Rose is just out of frame washing laundry or something? She just kinda fell off the face of the island, so to speak.

[SPOILER]Yeah, I noticed that! I imagine they'll bring her back if they go anywhere else with John's previous paralysis, since she was cured of cancer and everything. Or, maybe not, who knows. XD I liked her character, though.[/SPOILER]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:12 pm

[spoiler]We were wondering about that on Wednesday too. Apparently, Rose and Bernard are technically special guest characters, meaning that it would be expencive to keep them around for reaction shots in every episode. Still, I agree: if anyone is going to have a reaction to Locke's determination to stay on the island that's worth seeing, it'd be Rose.

Also, is my memory freaking out on me, or did the previews for the next episode show Juliet on the docks next to the sub?[/spoiler]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Tommy » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:35 pm

Finished Season 2 last week.

My goal:
Somehow find of my friends that Tivo'd Season 3 to put it on a disk.
Tommy

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:38 am

DUDE

[spoiler]AAAAAaaaaaaand we get jerked around by Juliet even more. So, who's she really lying too, Ben or Jack?

Also, a question that came up last night: is that sub Juliet rode on during the flashback different from the one that blew up? I though it looked pretty much the same, but several of my co-watchers say it was very different. Could they have more than one u-boat stashed on the island?[/spoiler]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Gypsy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:11 pm

[spoiler]Hmm ... interesting theory. I think there's only 1 sub, though. I'm pretty sure the way everyone is going to get off the island will have something to do with Desmond's Penny. I still trust her in a twisted way, though. All of my tv-know-how is telling me different, but I still got this gut feeling that she's really not that bad of a person.

That guy that she was in bed with while eating ice cream - is that the same one that got impaled by a stick while trying to subdue Anna Lucia or am I thinking of the wrong guy? If so, he's pretty dead and she never showed signs of being bothered by it. Still ... were they just potraying her as a swinging single or is there something more by letting the audience know that she was/is in a serious relationship?

Anyone else feel like the writers are as lost as any of us?
[/spoiler]

No pun intended.
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Ok, so I loved Wednesday's episode. XD

[SPOILER]Juliet's starting to become a really interesting character, and I can't figure out whose side she's on. XD I mean, she COULD be on Ben's side, and she really could be part of his plan to do...whatever it is he's planning on doing. On the other hand, though, she has reason to be angry with Ben as she's shown all along, and she could be going along with Ben's plan so she could stay with the survivors on the island. So I don't know. XD But I love how they added in that twist at the end of the episode. XD

Also, I really loved seeing the background to the whole Ethan plotline. I need to go back and re-watch the episode, because I was out of town when I watched it, so I'm forgetting lots of other things that happened, but yeah. XD[/SPOILER]
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:48 pm

[spoiler]Yes, that was Mr. Other on a Stick she was in bed with. Seeing how ready Juliet obviously was to leave both the island and him behind, I'd say there was less of an emotional attachment than a physical one.

Also, my inclination is that Juliet is just playing along with Ben's plans until she gets a way out. Those lingering close ups of her after the devious twists just SCREAM frustration and regret.

And yes, I'm sure Penny's the one who'll bring about the Next Big Thing. What do ya'll think of the helicopter sounds during the previews?[/spoiler]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Gypsy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:48 pm

Blitzkrieg1701 wrote:[spoiler]Mr. Other on a Stick[/spoiler]

HAHAHA!! What a way to word it!
Gypsy

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:38 pm

I though about looking up his actual name, but that would have taken, like, TENS of seconds! :)
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:39 pm

So, thoughts on this week's episode?

[spoiler]It sure opened with a punch, huh? To be honest, they've built up the threat of Charlie dieing so much I don't believe for a second it'll actually happen. Still, the vision packed a whallop.

Oh, and I loved hearing Charlie talk about Superman flying around the world. Ending of Superman, anyone?[/spoiler]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby rocklobster » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:57 am

[spoiler]Yeah, I think Desmond will die long before Charlie does. That way, he won't be there to save his bacon. That's the only way we'll get rid of that druggie.[/spoiler]

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:37 pm

[spoiler]Actually, after hearing the topic of Abraham and Issac brought up multiple times, I think what'll happen is Desmond will finally let one of Charlie's "deaths" happen for real, only to have another outside force save him instead.[/spoiler]

Oh, and wasn't Jin's ghost story a hoot?
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:10 pm

alhglsdgjhskl

[SPOILER]So I definitely trust Juliet now. XD Not only is she helping Sun, but while no one was around to see her, she told Ben (through the recording) that she hated him. Obviously, she's just going along with his plans for her own reasons. At least, I think so. XD I'm a little bummed that Sun might die, though. We'll see, I guess. XD

BUT WOW. Theories for next week? Locke has NOT kidnapped Ben, but has kidnapped his father (aka the REAL Sawyer), and he's gonna get James Ford-Sawyer to kill him. AND IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING. Also, the new girl (I didn't catch her name yet) is interesting...I think her story about Flight 815 must be a retelling of what she heard, but I think The Others set that up so no one would come looking for the survivors. And WHAT is Mikal doing...ALIVE? XD Either he miraculously came back to life, or it's the Monster (who also took the form of Eko's brother, etc.). So who knows. XD Still, that's crazy...o_o[/SPOILER]

Yes. I really enjoyed tonight's episode. XD Also, since I missed last week's, I was able to catch it at 9PM, and I thought it was interesting as well. Not as good as the new episode, but still interesting. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:28 pm

alhglsdgjhskl indeed!!!

[SPOILER]This WAS a good one! I hadn't thought of Locke having Sawyers Dad until you said it, but that WOULD be the sort of thing they'd pull on us.

And yeah, The Others DEFINITELY arranged for the misinformation about the crash. Heck, they seem to have their own airport back in Amarica, so they might have just crashed a fake plane of their own!

As for Mikal... NO FREAKING IDEA... about ANYTHING, man... I gotta ask, though. If he could get better from DEATH, why's he still wearing an eyepatch?

OH!!!!! Speaking of last week's: did you notice that the head monk in Desmond's flashback had a picture on his desk of him with the jewelry shop lady who told Desmond about his future???[/SPOILER]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:58 pm

Blitzkrieg1701 wrote:[SPOILER]
OH!!!!! Speaking of last week's: did you notice that the head monk in Desmond's flashback had a picture on his desk of him with the jewelry shop lady who told Desmond about his future???[/SPOILER]

FWOAH. No, I did not notice that. XD I did see a picture, but I couldn't get a good look at it. XD Man, that's crazy! Good eye! XD

Wonder what it means for Desmond, though...:O

Radical Dreamer

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:42 am

The mind boggles (I have to confess that I wasn't the one who caught that, though. My friend pointed it out)
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:13 pm

I'm worried that we're going to hit summer and not have any of these questions answered. The eps lately have been fantastic, which almost makes it harder...
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby rocklobster » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:59 pm

When are they going to kill Charlie already? I've had enough of that idiot!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue May 01, 2007 9:05 pm

Seriously, I don't think that's actually going to happen. They've built it up SO long that it's not really a valid "twist" anymore. It'd be far more "surprising" to let him live.

[SPOILER]I honestly think that the recent Desmond episode set the stage for him to "allow" Charlie to die, only for something else to save him. I just Can't buy Charlie actually kicking it at this point.[/SPOILER]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed May 02, 2007 8:07 pm

[SPOILER]*high-fives LQueen*

We were definitely right about that one. XDD

Tonight's episode was TOO great. XD The scene where Sawyer killed "Sawyer" was SO well done. Locke's father was so easy to hate, especially when he tore up the letter that Sawyer wrote to him years ago (I definitely freaked when Sawyer pulled that letter out, by the way XD). I'm so glad that connection is finally reconciled; they did a great job with that. XD

I'm really excited about the coming episodes, too. It seems like there's a lot of things they're going to tell us, not to mention it looks like we'll get a little more insight into what the island actually is, who The Others are, etc. Additionally, I'm curious to see where this thing with Naomi goes. The way things are moving, Season 4 could mean rescue for them (assuming everything works out with this ship and Naomi's "phone-radio-thing" (lol), which it probably won't. XD). Anyways, I'm definitely stoked about next Wednesday. XD[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Felix » Wed May 02, 2007 8:50 pm

[Spoiler] Yes! I'm stoked as well. This episode was awesome. All the talk about people dying and waking up on this island, it starts to make me wonder if the island is some sort of purgatory. I'm sure that theory has been put up before, and I doubt it would be something that obvious. It explains some things, though. However, I'm not going to assume anything. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride at this point. The pace is truly picking up.[/spoiler]
Felix

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed May 02, 2007 9:09 pm

Felix wrote:[Spoiler] Yes! I'm stoked as well. This episode was awesome. All the talk about people dying and waking up on this island, it starts to make me wonder if the island is some sort of purgatory. I'm sure that theory has been put up before, and I doubt it would be something that obvious. It explains some things, though. However, I'm not going to assume anything. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride at this point. The pace is truly picking up.[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]Actually, the "purgatory" theory was debunked by the producers relatively early on, but there's other evidence in the show now that seals the theory off entirely. The very fact that Penelope was able to locate the island (remember the end of season 2) shows that it's not a supernatural place, not to mention The Others (Juliet, Richard, Ethan, etc.) have gone from the Island to the world we know at least once, if not more often than that.

As far as how Locke's dad got to the Island, I think the ambulance was full of Others. He did say that one of them smiled before he put in the IV, and we already know that The Others are capable of manipulating events (Juliet's ex-husband got hit with a bus, etc.). To explain Flight 815's discovery, I think that plane was a plant created by The Others so that no one would find the real Flight 815, which has crash-landed on the Island.[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu May 03, 2007 12:10 am

[SPOILER]Technically, Locke's Dad proposed a different theory than the one the producers debunked, because THEY were talking about Purgatory while HE was talking about H-E-Double-Hockey sticks. Hahahahaha, yeah I know. I think it was just The Others too.

I loved Rousseau's cameo. It sort of reminded me of when Locke and Eko first met, what with the looooooong silences. I wonder what she needed the dynamite for?[/SPOILER]
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment