Lost

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Gypsy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:10 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote: *crosses fingers, hoping for a further comeback from Lost*

*crosses fingers also*
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:34 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:[SPOILER]It's possible that they packed a few of them in a bag or something (didn't Kate have a bookbag?). I know Sayid at least picked up one of them, so I hope they rescued a few before The Flame literally burst into flames. XD And whoa, I just noticed that. I wonder if they did that on purpose? XD[/SPOILER]

Hey wow! I never caught that!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Tommy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:00 pm

I heard from my friends that Season 3 so far is the best.
Tommy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:29 pm

Tom Dincht wrote:I heard from my friends that Season 3 so far is the best.

So far, I'd say season 1 is the best. I have a feeling that season 3 is going to get better and better, but for the first 7-9 episodes, it lost a little something. It seems to be getting it back, though, so when you get there, stick with it. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:12 pm

Lost is probably one of the best shows on TV. It definitly obliterates season 6 of 24.
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Tommy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:06 pm

Yeah, me and Josh recently got into Lost.
On the same day actually.

He's 4 episodes ahead of me though.

I'm about to start Season 2.
Tommy

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:58 pm

season 2 is awesome! especially when Jack got shot and captured!!!

Just kidding.
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Tommy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:18 pm

Monkey J. Luffy wrote:season 2 is awesome! especially when Jack got shot and captured!!!

Just kidding.

Me thinks you and I are the only people in this thread still on Season 2.

Besides, you "false-spoil" me in school every day. XD
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:04 pm

HAHA. Tonight was FANTASTIC.

[SPOILER]CLAIRE AND JACK ARE HALF-SIBLINGS. I'm stunned. XD And wow, was anyone else on the verge of tears when Claire was apologizing to her mom at the end of the episode? And JACK! Playing football with Tom? Wonder what that's about, really. o_o Hope they didn't brainwash him, too.

ANYWAYS. NEXT WEDNESDAY. LOCKE. PARALYZED. I'm so excited. XD[/SPOILER]
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Felix » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Yes!!

[Spoiler]Yeah, I love the scene with Jack playing football at the end, that was good. And the whole half-sib thing was kinda shocking o.o;; It's great though, I'm glad that they're going back to really cool plot-twists and intrigue bits like in season one. I'm excited for next week to learn about Locke's wheelchairness =][/Spoiler]
Felix

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:13 pm

Yeees. I'm really glad it's returning the mystery to the show. XD It kind of fell out of that for a bit, but it's really coming back full-force. I can't wait for next week. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby the_lizardqueen » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:18 pm

[spoiler]*sigh* I unfortunately saw the plot twist coming from a mile away. Back in Season 2 during the Ana Lucia-centric episode in which she hanging out with Jack's dad a number of people over at the T.W.O.P and Filmfodder forums called it. They began to theorize after the scene in which Jack's father tried to storm into the house in Sydney demanding to see his daughter and at that point the writers had been playing up the pre-island connections and Claire was from Sydney and the screaming woman bore a strange resemblance to Claire-

I might have been a bit more giddy if it had shocked me. It is nice that they resolved what had been a really strange scene from the previous season. Who knows when the relation will actually be revealed in the show though? Hee, Heroes pulled a nearly identical twist several weeks back, which was especially awkward since it turned out one of the characters had pretty much been flirting with her uncle. THANK GOODNESS there wasn't any chemistry whatsoever between Jack and Claire. No Luke and Leia stuff going on there and I am relieved.

I do still really like Claire and her actress though, she was especially moving during the confession scene. A definite improvement from last week but I'm still not entirely back in the Lost fan brigade :/ [/spoiler]
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:05 pm

the_lizardqueen wrote:[spoiler]*sigh* I unfortunately saw the plot twist coming from a mile away. Back in Season 2 during the Ana Lucia-centric episode in which she hanging out with Jack's dad a number of people over at the T.W.O.P and Filmfodder forums called it. They began to theorize after the scene in which Jack's father tried to storm into the house in Sydney demanding to see his daughter and at that point the writers had been playing up the pre-island connections and Claire was from Sydney and the screaming woman bore a strange resemblance to Claire-

I might have been a bit more giddy if it had shocked me. It is nice that they resolved what had been a really strange scene from the previous season. Who knows when the relation will actually be revealed in the show though? Hee, Heroes pulled a nearly identical twist several weeks back, which was especially awkward since it turned out one of the characters had pretty much been flirting with her uncle. THANK GOODNESS there wasn't any chemistry whatsoever between Jack and Claire. No Luke and Leia stuff going on there and I am relieved.

I do still really like Claire and her actress though, she was especially moving during the confession scene. A definite improvement from last week but I'm still not entirely back in the Lost fan brigade :/ [/spoiler]

I must say that you're pretty amazingly perceptive to pick that up, since it was so long ago.

I absolutely loved last wednesday's ep. For me, Lost is back, and that is something brings joy to my heart.
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:07 pm

Ok. Yeah. Lost is definitely back. XD

[SPOILER]So wow, Locke broke his back after being pushed out of an 8-story window. I really wasn't expecting that. XD But man, I start hating Ben more and more with each episode. o_o And I'm wondering when Alex will meet Rousseau, because Roussea's already seen Alex...:O

Anyways, ten bucks says Charlie dies next week. XD And what's with Sun looking like she was about to beat up Sawyer? Interesti~ing![/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby MasterDias » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:16 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Ok. Yeah. Lost is definitely back. XD

[SPOILER]So wow, Locke broke his back after being pushed out of an 8-story window. I really wasn't expecting that. XD But man, I start hating Ben more and more with each episode. o_o And I'm wondering when Alex will meet Rousseau, because Roussea's already seen Alex...:O

Anyways, ten bucks says Charlie dies next week. XD And what's with Sun looking like she was about to beat up Sawyer? Interesti~ing![/SPOILER]

[spoiler]Actually, it's quite possible that they want people to think Charlie will die. A red herring, in other words. But, I guess we will see...[/spoiler]
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby the_lizardqueen » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:17 pm

PREDICTION!
[spoiler]Locke's Dad is so the real Sawyer XP[/spoiler]
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

the_lizardqueen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:28 pm

the_lizardqueen wrote:PREDICTION!

GAH, I know. XD I'm just waiting for them to confirm it. XD

But WOW, I just realized something!

[SPOILER]Since he's on the island now...do you think he'll ever get to meet Sawyer? Maybe that's how they'll reveal it...Whoa. o_o[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby rocklobster » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:45 pm

[spoiler] If you ask me, Locke's lucky to even be alive![/spoiler]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:50 pm

the_lizardqueen wrote:PREDICTION!

WHOA! I never even thought of that, but it'd be awesome!

I hope they do something soon to raise Locke's likeability. He's been getting hard to root for lately (I think, at least)
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby the_lizardqueen » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:55 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:GAH, I know. XD I'm just waiting for them to confirm it. XD

But WOW, I just realized something!

[spoiler]
Since he's on the island now...do you think he'll ever get to meet Sawyer? Maybe that's how they'll reveal it...Whoa. o_o[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Haha, yeah, I just realized that you and I were throwing that theory around further back in this thread during the second season XD But maybe it'll finally come to something now that 'Sawyer' seems to be on the island, that is presuming he isn't a hallucination (which has happened quite a bit)

WHOO! James and Locke could make a we-hate-Anthony/Sawyer/whateverhisrealnameis-club and fight over who gets to shoot him!

Yeah, overall I would say that for the first time in a while I was interested and actually kinda excited about some of the developments. At the very least, even if Lost is fighting a losing battle (EEP the ratings), at least it's fun again. [/spoiler]

the_lizardqueen

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:23 am

Agreed. Great development this week (and as well the last three episodes). The suspense is back in the show, and that is a fantastic thing. Great theories as well, guys and girls. I am still mystified by people's actions this past episode. Gosh.
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:01 am

the_lizardqueen wrote:[spoiler]Haha, yeah, I just realized that you and I were throwing that theory around further back in this thread during the second season XD But maybe it'll finally come to something now that 'Sawyer' seems to be on the island, that is presuming he isn't a hallucination (which has happened quite a bit)

WHOO! James and Locke could make a we-hate-Anthony/Sawyer/whateverhisrealnameis-club and fight over who gets to shoot him! [/spoiler]

I watched part of it again the other night, and I noticed that...

[SPOILER]Ben tells one of his men to go and get the "man from Tennessee". So yeah, I think that really is his dad in there. XD Amaaazing![/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Lost is being rather hit-or-miss these days, huh? XD

[SPOILER]I wasn't particularly pleased with tonight's episode. I'm glad that those two are dead (and the way they died was totally freaky! XD), but I really didn't like the first like, 3-5 minutes of the episode, and I felt that the rest was a quickly-written attempt to get those two off the show. I'm hoping for better things next week.

Oh, and when they showed the flashbacks of Boone and Shannon...I sat there and said to myself, "My GOSH, I do NOT miss them." XD I did love Sawyer's lines, though, regarding Nikki. I think he pretty much sums up everyone's feelings on those two..."Who ARE you people, anyways??" XD[/SPOILER]

Hoping for better things next week. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Tommy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:13 pm

I heard from my friends that last night's was terrible.

In my world: Season 2 finale coming up!
I'm almost with you guys.
It's so exciting.
Tommy

Postby MasterDias » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:00 pm

Last night's was alright. Kept me entertained at least. Problem is that most of the action is going to be with our quartet on the other side of the island, so a lot of the episodes that take place back at camp are going to feel rather pointless.

[spoiler]"Nikki and Paulo, we didn't know you too well, and you apparantly killed each other for diamonds, but I'm sure that there were good parts to you too."

Or it went something like that.
Hurley's eulogy was a riot.[/spoiler]
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby Yumie » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:54 pm

Yeah, so, last night's episode was definitely a filler episode. Whoever writes the show is probably a big fan of Edgar Allen Poe or something. That was kind of a morbid Poe-ish plot.

Anyways,

[spoiler]Yeah, Locke's dad is definitely the real Sawyer. That's such a huge thing in Sawyer's life and they made such a big deal about it in the first season that there's no way that they're not planning to bring it to fruition. Especially now that Locke's dad has magically been summoned to the Island (which, for the record, I thought was pretty lame and cheesy.) But anyways, seeing as how I never lost interest in lost (no pun intended?) it still keeps me watching! :) )[/spoiler]
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
Yumie

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:41 am

Yay, I'm not the only one! When the episode started, I thought it was going to be "CSI: The Island", but by the time that ending rolled around, all I could think of was how much like a Poe story it was.
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:04 pm

I'm glad the last episode turned out the way it did. At least make it interesting, you know, since it needed to be done. Moving on now (screenwriters!)...
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby rocklobster » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:40 pm

Yeah, I think "Fall of the House of Usher" had someone buried alive in it. Could be wrong. I used to be such a Poe fanatic.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:13 pm

[SPOILER]So tonight's episode wasn't half bad. It's nice to know that the "monster" hasn't totally disappeared, and it's also interesting that The Others don't know anything about it, other than the fact that it exists. I thought Kate's backstory was good, and I thought it was interesting that she ended up meeting Cassie, Sawyer's last con. XD

Also, it's just my theory, but I think that Juliet is there as a mole. Then again, she was talking to Sayid like she was going to give us some answers regarding The Others, so who knows. XD Still, I don't think I trust her just yet. XD[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment