Lost

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Lynx » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:18 pm

yeah tonights episode was a good one. i cant wait for next weeks! as for the question you posed about charlie's motives, i think he took it cuz of the contents inside. at the end of tonights episode he had several statues hidden. if he wanted it cuz it was mary he wouldnt need that many and wouldnt hide them like that.
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:05 pm

Lynx wrote: if he wanted it cuz it was mary he wouldnt need that many and wouldnt hide them like that.

Yeah, that's true. He and Locke need to have a come-to-Jesus meeting, methinks. :lol:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:08 pm

Sooooo!!! Who watched Lost tonight?? :grin:

[SPOILER]I felt SOO sad for Jack!! I mean, even though Gabriella kissed him, he still walked away...And Sarah still left him! :sniffle: I think that's why he's distancing himself from Kate, though. Bad first experience, haha. Anyways, wow!! Seeing The Others was pretty crazy! AND! Who else noticed that, when "Zeke" (haha) had The Others bring Kate out, he said, "Bring her out, Alex!" Alex!!! Reusseau's daughter/son (not really sure which, they've said both on the show, haha)!!! I definitely think my favorite part was seeing Locke get his own Sawyer nickname. XD Mr. Clean is perfect. "All you need is an earring and a mop!" :lol: But man...When Jack asked Ana-Lucia if she could train an army...Wow! It's going to get SO good...[/SPOILER]

Anyways, the next ep looks REALLY good!! What are they going to do with Aaron? :wow!: And it looks like their camp is caught on fire, too! I can't wait for next Wednesday!! So, who else watched it?
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Lynx » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:44 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Sooooo!!! Who watched Lost tonight?? :grin:

[SPOILER]I felt SOO sad for Jack!! I mean, even though Gabriella kissed him, he still walked away...And Sarah still left him! :sniffle: I think that's why he's distancing himself from Kate, though. Bad first experience, haha. Anyways, wow!! Seeing The Others was pretty crazy! AND! Who else noticed that, when "Zeke" (haha) had The Others bring Kate out, he said, "Bring her out, Alex!" Alex!!! Reusseau's daughter/son (not really sure which, they've said both on the show, haha)!!! I definitely think my favorite part was seeing Locke get his own Sawyer nickname. XD Mr. Clean is perfect. "All you need is an earring and a mop!" :lol: But man...When Jack asked Ana-Lucia if she could train an army...Wow! It's going to get SO good...[/SPOILER]

Anyways, the next ep looks REALLY good!! What are they going to do with Aaron? :wow!: And it looks like their camp is caught on fire, too! I can't wait for next Wednesday!! So, who else watched it?

i totally agree! [SPOILER] i cant believe sarah left jack! especially after that adorable speach he made, and i mean, he was totally honest with her and stuff.

AHHH I TOTALLY DIDNT NOTICE THE ALEX COMMENT!!! GOOD CATCH![/SPOILER]

but yeah, it's gonna get GOOD! have you ever checked out some of the lost theorys online? i found this one online and parts of it totally make sense! http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3377 (warning- link contains spoilers about the show) i dont agree with the whole thing, but seriously... parts of it totally fit.

oh and, check out this link too... it accuratly reflects what im like when im watching lost... http://www.catharsiscomic.com/archive.php?strip=051201-205530.jpg
Lynx

Postby TallHobbit86 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:17 pm

yay! i've seen all of the LOST episodes... it is probably one of my favorite shows on TV. :thumb:
King Moonracer: Don't tell me I need a root canal. This is a secret message... XD
Hermey the Elf, D.D.S: You need a root canal. Secret Bumping Club Member #9
King Moonracer: I asked you not to tell me that. geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html
TallHobbit86

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:51 pm

Lynx wrote:i totally agree! [SPOILER] i cant believe sarah left jack! especially after that adorable speach he made, and i mean, he was totally honest with her and stuff.

AHHH I TOTALLY DIDNT NOTICE THE ALEX COMMENT!!! GOOD CATCH![/SPOILER]

Aaack, I KNOW!! [SPOILER] And he walked away from Gabriella, too! Just because he was busy didn't mean she had to leave him...:sniffle: And after everything he did for her, too...But, if she hadn't left him, then he couldn't be with Kate. So, it worked for the best. :lol:[/SPOILER]

The link to that comic was absolutely hysterical!! Hahahaha! That's just what my mom and I are like when we watch the show. Haha! I have seen some theories, but I don't read them too often...I fear the wrath of spoilers! XD

TallHobbit86 wrote:yay! i've seen all of the LOST episodes... it is probably one of my favorite shows on TV.

Hahaha, as well it should be! To be honest, I usually never watch much TV at all, because I just don't find most of it interesting. But man...I am SO hooked on Lost! Definitely the best show I've ever seen! :thumb:

Radical Dreamer

Postby TallHobbit86 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:33 pm

this week's episode had a few okay parts, but, overall, in my opinion, i have to say it is the worst LOST episode yet. sure, that is a subjective statement, but this episode really disappointed me. :(
King Moonracer: Don't tell me I need a root canal. This is a secret message... XD
TallHobbit86

Postby Lynx » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:58 pm

Really? I liked it. Probably cuz im a charlie fangirl and it was his backstory and that made me happy ^_^

I can't wait to get more plot episodes tho, i want to see how this all plays out! i have a feeling i'll be waiting awhile to see a conclusion to this thing tho....
Lynx

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:05 pm

Hee! I liked this one a little, but Charlie went crazy for a minute! What was he thinking...:( Oooh, but we see that Locke is not a perfect guy. XD As for next week's episode...I cannot WAIT!! It's REALLY going to start getting good now! And...I think I know who takes Sun...O_O

Radical Dreamer

Postby Scepth » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:26 pm

Darn.. >.< I didn't see the preview for the next episode.

Someone's going to take Sun? =O

_[color=LemonChiffon]__
__. .______[/color]
\\\[color=plum]_[Color=LemonChiffon]__[/color]\ /_[Color=LemonChiffon]__[/color]///[/color]
[color=plum]\\_[/Color]═╬═[color=plum]_//[/color]
\[Color=Plum]|[/color][Color=Plum]|/[/color]

:[color=indigo]::Mäķė Beļïëv3:::[/color]
[color=Indigo]Şčęק†ђ[/color]
<@
Scepth

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:33 pm

Was anyone else slightly disappointed by Eko's comment about Jesus? I guess you can't expect much out of a priest who's actually a drug dealer, but still. :(

I feel so sorry for Charlie. What he did wasn't right, but he was just trying to protect the baby. Why oh why must you turn to drugs, Charlie?! Why?!
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Scepth » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:40 pm

Mangafanatic wrote:Was anyone else slightly disappointed by Eko's comment about Jesus? I guess you can't expect much out of a priest who's actually a drug dealer, but still. :(

What did he say about Jesus?

_[color=LemonChiffon]__
__. .______[/color]
\\\[color=plum]_[Color=LemonChiffon]__[/color]\ /_[Color=LemonChiffon]__[/color]///[/color]

<@
Scepth

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:13 pm

Mangafanatic wrote:Was anyone else slightly disappointed by Eko's comment about Jesus? I guess you can't expect much out of a priest who's actually a drug dealer, but still. :(

I feel so sorry for Charlie. What he did wasn't right, but he was just trying to protect the baby. Why oh why must you turn to drugs, Charlie?! Why?!

Yeah, I didn't really like that...I mean, that was the first time the show had screwed up theologically, but still...They were still wrong. And I didn't really like the message about baptism being the only thing you have to do to reach heaven. I was hoping Eko would set Charlie straight, but I guess you can't expect TOO too much from a non-Christian media source. They were doing good so far, and it's still my favorite show, though. :grin:

As for Charlie and drugs...I'm not entirely sure if he was doing them...but he may have been...I don't know! XD I was hoping Jack would give him a drug check up or something. :lol: I did like the line he said, though; something like, "Kate sees a horse, but when it's Charlie, it's the drugs!" XD That made me laugh pretty hard. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:58 pm

So, before this drops to page 2 (gasp! how??), I'll make a quick speculation post about the next episode! :D Which WILL air next week...or ELSE, ABC. Or ELSE. :lol:

According to the previews, Sun gets taken by one of The Others. Sorry to say, but I've been spoiled...I know who takes her! And it's shocking! :O

[SPOILER=Who Takes Sun!]If the spoilers are correct...it's Ethan!! It turns out that he's like, super-human or something, which would explain why he was able to beat Jack up so much, and will explain how he survived 4 gunshots to the chest...>_> [/SPOILER]

So! I'm really REALLY excited to see that! :grin:

*continues to wait impatiently for Wednesday to come*

:lol:

Radical Dreamer

Postby Lynx » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:30 pm

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!! *locks self in room with calander and tv remote waiting until wednesday*
Lynx

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:19 pm

I

ABSOLUTELY

LOVE

THIS

SHOW!

I watched the first 5 episodes with some friends today! I was like "HAHA! They mistranslated what Jin said!"

Everybody kept asking me what they said XD It was funny.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Lynx » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:39 pm

yes another lost fanboy! alright mr. smarty pants, what did jin say?
Lynx

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:04 pm

Not reading anything here. Just posting to say we had the premiere of the 2nd season on tv here a few days ago.
The first few minutes were ? but then I realised what was up. Jack's backstory was quite good but as a character he's not the most interesting (Hurley and Charlie are).
I never would have guessed the guy down in the bunker at the beginning would be the same guy he sees at the stadium! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
So many questions to be answered.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:06 pm

Lynx wrote:yes another lost fanboy! alright mr. smarty pants, what did jin say?

When Jin said "Somebody will arrive" (talking to Sun) I was like "THAT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!"

What he REALLY said was "Don't worry, somebody will arrive"

note: it's hard to post here! too many spoilers!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Lynx » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:04 pm

so what are your opinions about tonight's episode of lost? personally i think it was ok... i want some more plot tho! the previews of next week's episode made me drool. i think we're finally getting some answers soon!
Lynx

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:10 pm

Kya! Ok, first of all, I'm never listening to my brother's spoilers again. XD

I thought tonight's ep was pretty good! I kept trying to figure out if Cassidy was conning Sawyer, or the other way around...:eh: And!

[SPOILER]CHARLIIIEE!! Charlie beat up Sun! Bad, Charlie! Making everyone all confused...Ooh, and I'm getting the feeling that Kate is going to get away from Sawyer and go back to Jack now! :D That's always good news. XD Anyways, Sawyer was really annoying this time around, although he did have some great lines, as usual. XD[/SPOILER]

But NEXT week's episode...Looks AMAZING!!! From what the preview showed, it looks like they finally let the timer run out! I'm SO curious to know what happens then! I also want to know if Desmond or Reusseu will show up again...And who's this "stranger" in the camp?? Gyaaa, it's getting so good!!

Radical Dreamer

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:19 pm

Charlie! My Love! Why must you be so evil!
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Scepth » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:10 am

And I thought Sawyer was going to be a good guy.. :shake: I was starting to like his character too. =/ Him and Charlie are bad.

I missed the preview for the next episode again. -__-"

The timer's going to run out?

Cool!! o.o Tis I gotta see!

_[color=LemonChiffon]__
__. .______[/color]

<@
Scepth

Postby Lynx » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:48 pm

Scepth wrote:And I thought Sawyer was going to be a good guy.. :shake: I was starting to like his character too. =/ Him and Charlie are bad.

i dont think charlie is a bad guy... just misguided a lot. *holds desporatly to a small shred of hope as a charlie fangirl*
Lynx

Postby TallHobbit86 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:21 am

yeah, i don't think charlie or sawyer are villains, although they both have some obvious vices... they both care about the overall safety of their friends (as demonstrated in previous episodes)... anyway, i liked this episode better than the last two or three, and the next episode is really going to rock (i just hope the timer doesn't run out at the last minute of the episode... causing us to have to wait another week...)
TallHobbit86

Postby Lynx » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:01 am

TallHobbit86 wrote:(i just hope the timer doesn't run out at the last minute of the episode... causing us to have to wait another week...)

what do you expect from lost? personally i expect no less then for them to end next week's episode on some sort of a big cliffhanger, especially with all the potential plot...
Lynx

Postby TallHobbit86 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:57 pm

yeah, it still drives me crazy, though :lol: in my opinion, it just wouldn't be right for them to preview the timer hitting zero and then end the next episode without revealing what happens when the hatch timer runs out... but i'll still like the show, of course... i'll just throw my pillow at the television screen...
TallHobbit86

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:13 pm

Oh, I know!! That would be absolutely horrible...Kind of like how last week's preview got us thinking that Sayid and Hurley were going to pick something up on the new tranceiver, but all they got was "Moonlight Serenade." XD I just know the producers were laughing at everyone watching when that happened. XD Good for them that it was followed by a pretty good scene. I'd like to say, though...[SPOILER]Sawyer says that he's never done a good thing in his life, but that's not true! He told Jack about meeting his dad, and told him what his dad said to him! That was a good thing...[/SPOILER] Though, I doubt he'll be doing any more good things, since my friend read in an interview that the actor doesn't want Sawyer to become a well-liked or popular character. Kate's right on two levels, then, I guess. XD He really does want people to hate him! :lol:

Radical Dreamer

Postby TallHobbit86 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:08 am

another good thing he did was when he tried to save walt and got shot... the actor makes it hard not to like him a little when he always seems to feel remorse about his vices when he's alone...
TallHobbit86

Postby rocklobster » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:28 am

I anxiously await the day Sawyer finally gets what's coming to him. That guy needs a better hobby.
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment