Lost

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Felix » Wed May 10, 2006 7:11 pm

[spoiler]Aw man. Libby died... I thought she would live. They had BETTER tell me why she was in the asylum though. I'll kill someone if they don't >.< I half-expected her today because they figured people would expect her to live.

Wow, so there's another hatch huh? And suposedly the whole button pushing is just an experiment and doesn't even mean anything... or does it? Hmm... so many questions![/spoiler]
Felix

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed May 10, 2006 8:02 pm

Hehehe, incredible! :D

[SPOILER]So yes, Libby is indeed dead. Ooooh, but there are SO many interesting things happening! The new hatch...That was GREAT! Very exciting, haha! And I'm starting to wonder if the whole thing with the button is an experiment or not. On the one hand, it could be, but on the other hand, Mr. Eko could be right, too...So confusing! But Michael is going to have to get caught sometime, right? I mean, all Libby did was say Michael's name; she never had the chance to add "shot us" afterward. I feel bad for Hurley, though...He's going to blame it all on himself, which is quite sad. :(

What did you guys think about Mr. Eko's backstory? The psychic from Claire's was there, which I found interesting. He gathers information on people to fake their fortunes. He told Claire that she had to raise her baby herself, but then he told her that she should give it to a family living in LA. This put her on Oceanic Flight 815, which brought her to the Island...So did he know about the Island, or was it all a coincidence? I still want to know how a plane that leaves Nigeria headed west (and a ship, too, for that matter *remember the Black Rock?*) can end up on an island in the Pacific Ocean. As for the next episode, I'm curious to know the woman Michael was talking to (the one who said Walt was outside the tent). And do you think that Walt may have, at one point, been in the Pearl hatch? There was a computer there that very well could have contacted the other, especially if the Pearl is there to overlook the experiment in the Swan. Interesting![/SPOILER]

Oh, and I found an article today at usatoday.com that quoted the producers of the show as saying that no, the survivors are not dead and the Island is not purgatory, nor is it a dream or hallucination. So, mark those theories off the list! XD However, they did purposefully make an interesting anagram with the title of one of the books associated with Lost and the "extracurricular" Lost info at thehansofoundation.org. The book is entitled Bad Twin, but the fictional "Gary Troup" writes it. Mix the letters in his name around, and see what you get. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed May 10, 2006 8:31 pm

Gary Troup=Purgatory. Weird. I'm not going to even consider what the implications of that would be.

However, concerning tonight's episode [spoiler]I guess that no one's ever going to find out about Anna and Sawyer's little escapade. Makes things convenient for any SawyerxKate relationship in the future. :eyeroll:

Personally, I was pretty sure that Libby was history. You get a bullet to the gut on an island with no hospital-- yeah, it's pretty much over. Too bad, though.[/spoiler]
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Gypsy » Wed May 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Yeah ... I sorta teared up when Hurley was leaning over the bed talking about the blankets. It just wasn't fair ...
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Locke » Wed May 10, 2006 9:20 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Hehehe, incredible! :D

[SPOILER]So yes, Libby is indeed dead. Ooooh, but there are SO many interesting things happening! The new hatch...That was GREAT! Very exciting, haha! And I'm starting to wonder if the whole thing with the button is an experiment or not. On the one hand, it could be, but on the other hand, Mr. Eko could be right, too...So confusing! But Michael is going to have to get caught sometime, right? I mean, all Libby did was say Michael's name]

Oh, and I found an article today at usatoday.com that quoted the producers of the show as saying that no, the survivors are not dead and the Island is not purgatory, nor is it a dream or hallucination. So, mark those theories off the list! XD However, they did purposefully make an interesting anagram with the title of one of the books associated with Lost and the "extracurricular" Lost info at thehansofoundation.org. The book is entitled Bad Twin, but the fictional "Gary Troup" writes it. Mix the letters in his name around, and see what you get. XD

The book is given on iTunes as a free download (first chapter only). Though its cool to listen to the story after watching Lost cause their so similar.
Secret Bumping Club Member #10 - geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html

When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...
...you just have to outrun the halfling.
Locke

Postby the_lizardqueen » Thu May 11, 2006 2:47 pm

[spoiler]Stoopid writers!! >_<

Libby's plotline wasn't finished! We still don't know why she was crazy, why she was stalking Hurley, if she was actually stalking Hurley, how she ended up on the plane, who and what she was in the real world, and so on and so forth!

And they'd better not try to bring her back in Hurley's flashbacks, since he can't remember her. Right?

*grabs pointed stick of doom and heads for Hawaii to have a word with the Lost people-*

Well at least we got the wonder team of Locke and Eko. Such good actors. Mebbe while I'm heading for Hawaii, I should stop off at William Shatner's place and steal back Terry O'Quinn's Emmy...*plots* [/spoiler]
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Tarnish » Thu May 11, 2006 2:58 pm

I called the Hanso number and went on the Hanso website today.

If you know where to look you can find some VERY...interesting things. O___o Check it out.
i draw things

Ponies are for ages six and under.
Tarnish

Postby zelda » Thu May 11, 2006 3:05 pm

OMG! i love that show! i watched every episode!
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
zelda

Postby Pent » Thu May 11, 2006 4:03 pm

Gary Troup=Purgatory. Weird. I'm not going to even consider what the implications of that would be.

What exactly does purgatory mean? (New to lost and new to big words. :)
Pent

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 11, 2006 5:08 pm

Pent wrote:What exactly does purgatory mean? (New to lost and new to big words. :)

I'm assuming you're not a Catholic. Purgatory is where you go to die if you committed sins, but were still generally faithful to God. You are washed of your sins and then admitted to Heaven. It's not a Protestant belief, and there's actually some dispute over it, so let's leave it at that. :forehead:
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby the_lizardqueen » Thu May 11, 2006 5:09 pm

Well, from what I've figured out over the years, purgatory is sort of a middle-ground/limbo between heaven and hell. It's a catholic concept, right?

A wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatory
And pertaining to Lost: http://www.tvsquad.com/2005/09/23/lost-in-purgatory/

Sometimes one could almost think that the writers are actually watching all of the online forums and deliberately dropping red-herrings left and right to send us all into hysterics. I'm wondering if this is the start of a new trend in television. I'll have to post all of the online speculation/Lost overlaps that have occured over the last two seasons. Once I get 'em all together..

edit: Ah, rocklobster beat me to it :forehead:
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

the_lizardqueen

Postby Pent » Thu May 11, 2006 5:26 pm

o ok. Hmm...I've watched episodes when ever I can catch them and it always seems like every episode someone is bound to make a remark that points towards that theory. But if that theory is true how is the Hanso foundation conducting experiments in Purgatory? Or is it some type of Purgatory they set up themselves? I really hope the writers aren't making it up as they go because I'm preparing for a great finish to this series when everything finnaly does make sense, but if it isn't done satisfactory it could almost ruin it alot for me. But they wouldn't care they got there ratings still. (It does appear to be slightly made up as they go along because of the recent "strange" coicidence involving DUI's and DEATHS). That would totaly unfair and bad writing for the writer to drop a ton of red herrings with no intention to explain just to throw us off. Because evetually they'll have to explain everything.
Pent

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu May 11, 2006 9:38 pm

Pent wrote:o ok. Hmm...I've watched episodes when ever I can catch them and it always seems like every episode someone is bound to make a remark that points towards that theory. But if that theory is true how is the Hanso foundation conducting experiments in Purgatory? Or is it some type of Purgatory they set up themselves? I really hope the writers aren't making it up as they go because I'm preparing for a great finish to this series when everything finnaly does make sense, but if it isn't done satisfactory it could almost ruin it alot for me. But they wouldn't care they got there ratings still. (It does appear to be slightly made up as they go along because of the recent "strange" coicidence involving DUI's and DEATHS). That would totaly unfair and bad writing for the writer to drop a ton of red herrings with no intention to explain just to throw us off. Because evetually they'll have to explain everything.

No, the article said that the producers said it wasn't purgatory. So there's no reason to worry about the first few questions you asked. XD] As for the DUI/Deaths, it turns out it was in the story all along. According to another article I read, Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) only wanted to be on the show for one season, as she doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. The producers themselves knew that their audience would all think that Ana and Libby were killed off the show for DUI, but in reality, that wasn't the case.[/SPOILER]

I think the writers know what they're doing, and since Lost's writers are exceptionally good (J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof (I may have spelled that wrong...), I don't think we have anything to worry about (except maybe the huge, HUGE cliffhanger we're going to get at the end of season 2!). :lol:
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby dreamhacker » Fri May 12, 2006 6:40 am

Episode 21 was kinda interesting...

[SPOILER]Too bad Michael wasn't caught, that might be fatal. Wonder what they did to him... And the Pearl is interesting. If the button is just an experiment, if nothing would happen if they stopped pushing it, why would the others try to make them stop doing it?

And I really hope they will let us know the rest about Libby... I can't go on without getting to know why she was at the asylum ><

What I really start to wonder, what is the full plan the Hanso Foundation has about this place? And do they actually still have control of this experiment or whatever it is? Has "the others" taken over the island, trying to ruin their experiment? If that was the case, why would they do that?

*Starts to hit head against wall*

I'm thinking too much ahead XD[/SPOILER]
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
dreamhacker

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri May 12, 2006 7:54 am

dreamhacker wrote:[spoiler]Do they [Hanso] actually still have control of this experiment or whatever it is? Has "the others" taken over the island, trying to ruin their experiment? If that was the case, why would they do that?
[/SPOILER]

I'm some what of the opinion that [spoiler] The Others were the experiment. They were left on the island, thinking they were doing this "important" work, then those who were watching the experiment stopped doing their part of the experiment, but the others didn't know it. So, they've kept on doing their "important job."[/spoiler]

I'm by no means sure about this, but it's just one of my many crazy theories.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby dreamhacker » Sat May 13, 2006 1:33 am

[SPOILER]Possible... But why haven't they tried to get away? If they were the experiment, they must have understood that by now? No reason to stay around trying to get people that comes here to not push a button in a hatch? oO[/SPOILER]
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
dreamhacker

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 13, 2006 4:15 am

[spoiler]Didn't the Pearl's orientation video say they weren't supposed to know what the experiment was about?[/spoiler]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby dreamhacker » Sat May 13, 2006 7:34 am

Not sure... It said something about the others wouldn't know of that statestics thingie, at least. I'm too lazy to check what the video actually said :P

[SPOILER]But, that island, or the hatches and such more correctly, seemed to be made in 1980, as you saw that Copyright note in the corner. Wonder how long "the others" have been around. Maybe since 1980 or something?[/SPOILER]
dreamhacker

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat May 13, 2006 9:15 am

Suddenly, I'm remembering something that happened in a much earlier season 2 episode...

[SPOILER]Remember when Walt showed up to Shannon and started talking backwards? He was saying, "Don't push the button; the button is bad."[/SPOILER]

Why would he say that? Is it because of the experiment, or something bigger? Hmmm...

Radical Dreamer

Postby the_lizardqueen » Sat May 13, 2006 9:36 am

I'm pretty sure at the moment that the others are the experiment subjects gone completely Lord of the Flies style batty. Or at the very least, I don't think they are the currently working for the Hanso foundation

the_lizardqueen

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat May 13, 2006 2:55 pm

[spoiler]I had a feeling throughout the series that the whole experience in the island is one big psychological experiment. The discovery of the second hatch reinforces that theory

I'm curious as to why Eko or Locke didn't put any help messages in the tube to see if anyone would respond.

And did anyone feel that the new hatch feel like those room games? Crimson/Viridian/Blue room. They're games on the internet that are insanely fun. Google them![/spoiler]
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby dreamhacker » Sun May 14, 2006 12:33 am

Radical Dreamer wrote:Suddenly, I'm remembering something that happened in a much earlier season 2 episode...

[SPOILER]Remember when Walt showed up to Shannon and started talking backwards? He was saying, "Don't push the button]

Why would he say that? Is it because of the experiment, or something bigger? Hmmm...

[SPOILER]Maybe he is just being used against them the way Michael is being used? Both the others and Walt want them to not push the button, but the others can't possibily be good guys, so I wouldn't expect Walt to think the same way as them...[/SPOILER]
dreamhacker

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed May 17, 2006 6:57 pm

[spoiler=Walt]"They're not who you think they are. They're Pretending"[/spoiler]
[spoiler]This reinforces my hypothesis a little bit more. The others MIGHT be Hanso or a group that's doing a psychological experiment of some sort[/spoiler]
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed May 17, 2006 7:27 pm

One more episode to go...!!

[SPOILER]So! Interesting things happening! Michael has definitely bargained, but I'm not sure he hasn't been drugged or something, either...What would cause him to kill Ana? Just the desparation of getting Walt back? Maybe, maybe not. I'll wait and see on that one. Sayid is officially awesome, though. XD So perceptive. Mr. Eko has become quite the cool character himself! I think he suspects something of Michael, too.

I loved that scene between Sawyer and Jack...Sawyer considers Jack a friend! *aaaawwww* Sawyer has become quite an intriguing character throughout his development; I hope the writers don't decide to kill him off. I thought the scene where Locke got up and stepped on his crutches was cool...It seems the "Man of Faith" is back! XD I think his crutches symbolized his lack of faith in the Island for a while. But maybe this'll mean he's back to his old self again. :) Also, it was nice to hear from Charlie and Claire again. :D

Alex's character development was pretty cool, too. It does make me wonder what The Others do to keep her there. The same goes for Walt; I'm quite curious as to what They do to him behind closed doors. I take it all the times Shannon saw Walt were part of Their experiments. Hmmm..

But the NEXT episode--the season finale--looks INCREDIBLE!! I can't WAIT to see it! Man, so much is going to happen! Oh, and about the boat...I think Desmond is on it. What about you guys?[/SPOILER]

Oooh, so exciting!

Radical Dreamer

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu May 18, 2006 12:47 pm

[spoiler]CharliexClaire is back. *is so happy* I was somewhat worried they'd draw out this tension for quite a while longer to make everyone squirm. Glad to see that's not the case.

I'm somewhat worried about Eko now. I don't really understand what he thinks he's doing and why it's so important.[/spoiler]

Mangafanatic

Postby Pent » Thu May 18, 2006 3:50 pm

I found some stuff one the internet that's kind of interesting...

Alias and Lost where written by the same writer

Charlie's band "Driveshaft", a fictional band, was playing at a party for one of the main characters friends in Alias.

Oceanic Airlines, the fictional airline everybody from Lost was on, also appears Alias when they are at the airport.

This guy thinks Alias and Lost share the same fictional world.

This is another theory I found it's kind of long...

"Hans O. discovered electromagnetism in 1820.

In 1999 the 'Oersted' satellite was launched with the purpose of charting Earth's magnetic field. The findings led scientists to believe that there might be a polar reversal imminent, the effects of which could be cataclysmic: if Earth were to lose its magnetosphere, it would be vulnerable to massive radiation from the space/sun. The satellite also revealed an anomaly in the magnetic field under South Africa; it is pointing the opposite direction from the rest of the Earth's field and has been growing for hundreds of years. Please Google this info. A similar idea was also used in the film 'The Core'.
Meet Hannes Alfvén: His contribution to science - mainly in the field of electromagnetism - revolutionized how scientists view the universe, winning a Nobel Prize on the way. He spoke English, German, French, Russian, and some Spanish and Chinese; and studied oriental philosophy and religion. He spent time in the Fiji Islands. He was fascinated by the "green flash" - a phenomenon that sometimes occurs at sunset. By no coincidence (Green Lantern and Flash comic):
He also wrote fiction: The Great Computer: A Vision (1968) telling the story of computers taking over the world. Google "Hannes Alfvén".

Alfvén plus Hans O. equals Alvar Hanso.

The above outlines the reason for - and a means to control - the island...

Scientists, fearing the cataclysmic events of a polar reversal, prepared an environment for the survival of the human race. They either directly or indirectly engineered the kind of people who would make up a community fit for survival and propagation of a new world. In the main, this means characters without father/mother figures; and/or characters with skills for survival: a doctor, an engineer, a survivalist, a mercenary; and characters of sufficiently varied genetic background: african, caucasian, asian, etc. to ensure a healthy gene pool for generations.

Then on an island which already had a massive natural source of electromagnetism, they constructed an artificial magnetosphere, alluded to in Walt's/Hurley's comicto repel the deadly cosmic rays that Earth's magnetosphere used to repel. The hope was that the community could thrive, grow and, eventually, repopulate/recover the world.

The Dharma Initiative under Alvar Hanso (if both of these thing exist in the Lost reality - much of the Orientation film is red herrings for the 'survivors') used a technology based on remote viewing and electromagnetism to power this magnetosphere and to influence the lives of the future island candidates. As stated in another of my posts: every strange (and a lot of mundane) occurrences in Lost can be attributed to electromagnetism as wielded by the collective consciousness on the island (see "Enlightenment Theory"). When all the candidates were in place, i.e. on the plane, the collective consciousness knocked everyone out, brought it down, cryogenically preserved them, dismantled the plane (placing enough debris in the ocean to ensure an "everybody dead" verdict); years later, some plane debris was placed on the beach with the passengers and the scene was set to give the illusion that they had JUST crashed. Then the collective consciousness woke them up.

The joke/password about the snowmen is an allusion to being cryogenically frozen.

The collective consciousness is that group of scientists that became so totally absorbed into remote viewing and electromagnetism that they now operate on frequencies of electromagnetism (covering everything from light to sound) only. They can read minds as well as manipulate iron and other conductive material. Claire wondered why there was not one comb or hairbrush on the entire plane; the reason: the slight electrostatic charges that hairbrushing creates is interference for the collective consciousness.
Much of the Orientation film and what Desmond says is false and purely to ensure that our heroes press those bloody buttons every 108 minutes. The purpose is threefold: to provide a focus for the community - a reason to go on and something 'meaningful' that goes beyond rational decision-making; secondly, to protect the hatch/power-supply/scientists behind the concrete; and, thirdly, to download the information from the Oersted satellite as it orbits the Earth every 108 minutes (please Google this) to get the latest on the magnetic poles.
Sayid tells Jack that either the compass is wrong or North has moved. In fact, North has moved. Walt seems to become a knife-throwing expert. He isn't. The metal knife was guided by the collective consciousness in an attempt to bring him closer to Locke, who is the island's most faithful servant. The presence of this ship is an indication that this island has always been known as a source of great magnetic power (the word "magnet" comes from "Magnesia" the land where the first black rock with powers of attraction was found). The location of this ship is an indication of the island's volcanic past - pushing the island higher - the ship is now inland. (Lava cools to form basalt; at the point basalt solidifies it takes on the same magnetic field as the surrounding location, thus providing information of the magnetic field's past.)

BF Skinner's dubious theories form the basis for the methods used by collective consciousness to socially engineer this 'utopia'. They are the voices in the trees, they are the visions, they are the black fog (metal in a magnetic field), the monster (mechanical, but designed to embody each survivor's personal fear). They use every psychological trick in his books to manipulate the survivors into forming a stable long-lasting community ON the island; and their means to this end are extensive.
The opening shot of most episodes - the eye - establishes that this epsiode's main character will percieve what the collective consciousness wishes to show them. In this episode, Boone has an epiphanous vision courtesy of the collective consciousness and is later murdered with a falling plane!

Locke can walk now. Locke has no feeling in his legs. Locke's ability to walk is based on the collective consciousness' will. It makes him obedient. This level of obediency may be required of all the survivors eventually. His legs move because the collective consciousness allows those tiny electronic impulses from his brain via the spine to get through to muscles in his legs.

To summarize: our heroes never actually crashed; they are the future of mankind - the survivors of a cataclysmic polar event of which they are unaware; they are on the island to survive, procreate and repopulate the Earth. They are unaware of this plan which is sustained by a sophisticated collective consciousness and a group of scientists using electromagnetic power, and psychological techniques of reward and punishment.
There is more, but that's the gist"
Pent

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu May 18, 2006 4:06 pm

Pent wrote:I found some stuff one the internet that's kind of interesting...

Alias and Lost where written by the same writer

Charlie's band "Driveshaft", a fictional band, was playing at a party for one of the main characters friends in Alias.

Oceanic Airlines, the fictional airline everybody from Lost was on, also appears Alias when they are at the airport.

This guy thinks Alias and Lost share the same fictional world.

Haha, those are interesting allusions. :lol:

Radical Dreamer

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 18, 2006 4:33 pm

Here's something I'm wondering. Did [spoiler]Michael kill Libby just so Hurley would have a reason to go after the Others?[/spoiler]

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby the_lizardqueen » Thu May 18, 2006 8:40 pm

[spoiler]Oooo, rocklobster, I'm officially hating on Micheal if that's why he went on the killing spree. I was trying to figure out how he had reached the conclusion that he must murder Ana in order to free Henry. There had been speculation that the Others wanted revenge for the men that Ana had killed, but then there wasn't even any mention of it during the last episode. It's awful, but I wouldn't be surprised if Micheal killed Ana in order to force the Lostaways to take action. 'specially when you take into account Jack's instinctual reaction to any Other attacks or abductions, AKA careen off into the forest with weapons yelling at the top of your lungs.

Libby looked like an accident though. And I am still completely bummed that they aborted her plotline. Ah well. Micheal's turning into quite the Judas, isn't he?

And I love Sayid. At first my brother and I were horrified that he backed down and agreed not to go. But then we noticed that he had been staring at Micheal very intently and the Micheal was acting extremely nervous and blinking alot, behavior that an ex-interogation officer would pick up on. Sayid = the coolness ^^[/spoiler]

the_lizardqueen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri May 19, 2006 2:02 pm

the_lizardqueen wrote:[spoiler]

Libby looked like an accident though. And I am still completely bummed that they aborted her plotline. Ah well. Micheal's turning into quite the Judas, isn't he?

[/spoiler]

[SPOILER=Libby]Don't worry about Libby, she's still going to be on the show after season 2. Granted, she won't appear in any of the present scenes, but she will be in plenty of flashbacks, as the writers clue the audience in to her past, etc. :thumb:[/SPOILER]

And yes, Sayid is incredibly cool. XD But was it just me, or did he look a little chunkier around the face in this one? :lol:

Radical Dreamer

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment