my portfolio site

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

my portfolio site

Postby firestorm » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm

hey everyone if you guys ever need a graphic designer just let me know. If you guys want to see my portfolio it's here:

http://www.coroflot.com/higherdesign

Go check it out if you want.

Also I love getting critiques of my work. it's always good to hear from another perspective, helps you grow into a better designer. so any thoughts that you have on my work just post them up here on this thread. Thanks and can't wait to here from you guys!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Ella Edric » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Oh! Hey! nice work buddy!8D
Ella Edric

Postby Alcuinus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Wow, nice! I really like how you did the menu one.
Deo Volente Deo non Fortuna
Alcuinus

Postby firestorm » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:23 pm

thanks ella

thanks Alcuinus, actually the binding was a blessing cause my mom brought it to me just before I had to turn the project in and it ended up being just the right size. she had bought it in some store and thought of me XD you could say It's and triple team. Me, Mom, and God! (though I attribute all these things to him cause without him I wouldn't have these abilities,ideas, programs, life or anything!
We praise you God Jesus Christ for everything your the light of our lives and we will never let out God Jesus Christ! Amen
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Return to Computing and Links