testers needed

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

testers needed

Postby firestorm » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 am

hey everyone I just created a new christian profile site and I wanted to know if some of you would mind signing up for it to test it and check it out and tell me what you think about it, what I can improve with it, and what you think would be great features to see in the site.

Here is the site:
http://onewayyouth.ning.com/

please go to the forum on the site to place the feedback and suggestions on the site. I really want this to be something that can be used as something that can help you actually take what you learn in the bible and make it applicable to your life. Through this I want to see people actually take up their cross and follow Christ. I want to see people do what the bible says, not just listen to it. Thank you everyone for your help. I hope that you guys have a great time on the site! God bless!!

Edit: nobody seems to be signing in to try it out so maybe I wasn't clear on what I was hoping for. I was hoping for you guys to sign up for it try it out create a profile on it if you want put up pictures, creat challenges or take up challenges in the impact challenge part of the site. interact in the forums. everything just fully like test this site out and see where I can improve on it. Just fully get into that's what I was looking for thank you
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Moved to Links.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby firestorm » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1375584) wrote:Moved to Links.

thanks! sorry!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby firestorm » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 pm

I think I'm just going to throw it out to my youth group and see how this site goes.

Return to Computing and Links