Gaia, anyone?

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Gaia, anyone?

Postby SeraphicCharm » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm

I was just wondering if anyone else had a Gaia account. I got one a few years ago before I found this site. If so, I wanna be your friend!

DISCLAIMER: Gaia is very much a secular site. I am not posting this to promote the website. The content is not always Christian in nature, although there is nothing blatantly inappropriate, unless you really searched for it I guess. I try to use the website as a testimony for Christ.
SeraphicCharm

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:02 pm

What's Gaia? Is it free, or not?
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:19 pm

It's a webforum with an rpg-style town for chatting. It's not as nice as this site though. That's why I left. Someone sent me some curse words. I didn't even know this person or provoke him/her. And yeah it's free.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Sanji07 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:39 pm

I have an account on there. You just have to be careful where you post/who you talk to/etc.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Return to Computing and Links