Hey guys check out this christian flash animation!!!

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Hey guys check out this christian flash animation!!!

Postby firestorm » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 pm

A friend found it on newgrounds and sent it to me. Now I know many of you guys have probably been to newgrounds before but just to make sure please remember to be weary on that site if you go searching for other stuff. Not everything is christian on that sight. Nor great to look at.

Anyways here is the christian flash animation!!!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/507092

Also if you guys are wondering if he has a home website here it is!!
http://www.godlimations.com/animations.html

he has some awesome stuff up there for real! and it has tutorials for flash!!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby BubblegumNinja » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:45 am

Wow, that was good. o_o
BubblegumNinja

Postby EricTheFred » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 am

I'm gonna spell out that warning of yours a little clearer:

Warning to the younguns: Newgrounds has lots of cool stuff, but lots of 'adult' stuff too. Think 'Deviant' for animators. I don't recall how good the search filtering is.

That said, this is not the only Christian stuff I've seen out there. The same guy that did 'Shoo Fly' (somewhat famous among flash animation fans) has a couple Christian themed items on Newgrounds.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby DignifiedSoul » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 am

cool video :)
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby Fish and Chips » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Not bad, though this is only the millionth Christian flash to use Switchfoot's Dare. There are other songs you guys.

Good effort though.
Fish and Chips

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Although he used this song (which has been overplayed XD) IT's still got an amazing message!
I really loved it! And when the guy is walking past the tree with his board of wood, I couldn't help but think of Galations 2:20
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Return to Computing and Links