Youth Summit this year...

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Youth Summit this year...

Postby Zilch » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:41 pm

This year...was incredible. There was a move of God like there has never been in the 5 or 6 years I've been going. Never have I felt such a presence. Never have my convictions come out so strongly. God WAS there! There isn't any other way to describe it....
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby The Shadow » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:45 pm

Thats good to hear that u can feel the presence of God
its always an exciting time just dont burn out afterwards!!!!
stay fired for God

God bless
....................you may laugh at my age but we'll see everytyhing at judgment ................
((((((((((((but the candle burns alone, it guides us saftely home.-ZAO)))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but i will leave my mark in this world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------:angel: X FROM THE SHADOW X :angel:------------------------------
The Shadow

Postby CreatureArt » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:53 am

Awesome - congratulations! For me, too, 2004 was a year of tremendous growth and God working. Praise the Lord.
It's so awesome to feel His presence and just to KNOW he's around - to truly and wholly, without a doubt, be sure of it.
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth