"PRaYER"

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

"PRaYER"

Postby c_hunter » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:33 am

feeling tired?:ask God for strength,feeling down?:God will comfort u,feeling lonely?:remember God is always with us,have a problem?:ask God for hlp,Goin' thru hardships?:also ask God for hlp,want to share ur feelings?:u can share it with ur friends or with God. Remember this, in times of need or trials, we shud come to God immediately(notice this, i said immediately), we christians as representatives of Jesus shoud practice this. The process or way of coming to God is by praying. We could pray to God anytime/anywhere,there's always a "SOS" HOTLINEin heaven where we cud always call. As it is said in Thessalonians 5:17 -"pray without ceasing or stopping." This doesn't mean we shud pray continually throughout the day. In everything we do we cud just mutter or whisper prayers. ex:"God pls hlp me on this"-u cud do this everyday to help u. We shud make a prayer a habit, like at books, make reading a habit but in us christians shud develope our habit of praying. I encourage you todo this 'n it'll hlp u a lot, thanks for your time, God Bless!
God has a plan for each of us
He wants us to fullfill
And He'll provide the strength we need
To carry out His will.

God bless.. :jump:
c_hunter

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth