Declaration of Dependence

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Postby lostlamb99 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:55 pm

This is Something teh Holy Spirit led me to share with everyone I hope it'll help you just us it has helped me. Hey even if I'm 14 God has done a LOT for me. lol

As a Christian we say that we live by faith and not by sight. But do we really understand what Faith means? Do we fully understand what Faith has to do with our lives? Well actually it is one of the most important things in our lives. The Bible says that only three things will remain after all have passed: faith, hope, and love. (1 Corinthians 13:13).
Most Christians of today have a common misunderstanding about Jesus’ role in our lives. Most of us think that God is only there to help us when we need Him for something we can’t handle on our own. After the trials and the problems, when we can stand on our own feet again, we begin to depend on our own abilities once more. But this is not how God works. He wants us to depend on Him completely for everything. Matthew 6:33 says, “Seek first the kingdom of god and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you as well.â€
Crusader's Oath:

I, (state your name), promise to lay down my life for Jesus. To fight all my daily battles for Him. To dedicate my whole life and time to Him. To never cease in doing His commands. And to gladly fulfill my purpose and fearlessly go into battle with teh assurance of victory!!!
lostlamb99

Postby Mave » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:02 pm

That sounds great. I've always believed that faith is something that I need to develop with God's help like the guy who asked Lord Jesus to help him with his unbelief. ^^

May God bless us all with more faith each day~
Mave

Postby c_hunter » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:52 pm

Thanks for sharing it with us.
God has a plan for each of us
He wants us to fullfill
And He'll provide the strength we need
To carry out His will.

God bless.. :jump:
c_hunter

Postby Syreth » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:34 pm

[quote]I chose you and sent you out to produce fruit, the kind of fruit that will last. Then my Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name.â€
Syreth

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth