My hopes (Anything that is your or God's Plan for your Future)

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

My hopes (Anything that is God's Plan for your Future)

Postby Wind » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:28 pm

I just thought I would start a post where people could freely talk about fears, Plans that they believe God hold in their futures and So on... So here it is I hope no noe thinks it is stupid and someone gets some use out of it
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Uriel » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:53 am

I just haven't got any hopes for the future...I can't get a job, I hate living at home, I draw and write but I can't get noticed and I have to do all the chores every day.

It's really awful for me, because I want to get married to my fiancee of 11 years and move on, I want to get a great job, but it just isn't happening. I'm 26...it's not good. So I do suffer every day. Every day I never have time to sit down to anime or chill out.

But you know, I still hope in God and enjoy nature.
Peace be with you...look not on our sins but on the faith of Your church.
Uriel

Postby Mave » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:50 pm

Well, let's see, I guess I do worry about my future alot coz I'm merely a resident alien in the U.S.

I don't know whether my current relationship with my boyfriend will ever work out.

I don't know whether I'll ever find a job since companies generally don't want to sponsor a visa for me.

The only thing that keeps me sane is remember that whatever I think is good for me, isn't necessarily good for me. Only God knows best and sometimes it's best to just leave it to the One who knows all. (^__^) It's hard but the sooner you let go of your own plans and desires apart from His plans, the easier it will be to trust GOD with your future.
Mave

Postby Swordguy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:55 am

the most awesome thing about God is the closer you get to Him...the more fearless you become. because you learn that no matter what happens...your DADDY knows the way home thru the storm, thru the pain, thru it all. and when it becomes to tough that He will lift and carry you. but that is not something you can learn by people telling you, it is something that the exspeace of God doing it instills into you. but remember God gives hope to the hopeless
I used to "Follow" Him because i had to....now i would give everything to follow Him.

Me check it out!

Quest for the True Grail

rei wrote:"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."

[quote="The forgoten"] .â€
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby Sammy Boy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:29 am

Hi all,

My hope is that I can use my knowledge to help people overcome genuine obstacles against faith in Christ. To this end I am studying theology and hope to do something in apologetics later (God willing).

My fears are becoming blinded to my continued need for God due to my increase in knowledge, as well as hurting people in the heat of the moment (I believe I have a short fuse).
Sammy Boy

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:28 am

I have a fear of change, no job (but welfare style payments) and its a real pain sometimes. I want to have a job but its so hard and I'm almost paranoid of anything related to that which I'm not familiar with. A real problem. I go to a Christian counsellor and that helps a bit with my anxiety which stems into mild depression. I don't feel I have the proper skills to find a job. Competition is so strong. I enjoy drawing but don't seem to improve which really frustrates me.

I feel that God is growing me in my faith at this point (personally and also as a youth group leader) and that pretty much is the only thing that gives me hope at the moment. My hope is that I draw closer to Jesus, can find it easier to talk to people about Jesus, get a job. All in God's time.
We humans sure can be impatient.

God Bless!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby V8Tsunami » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:57 pm

As far as my hopes are concerned, I'd like to get out on my own, have a family, and a hotrod. Right now it seems like that is almost out-of-reach with my low-paying tech job, but at least I am employed.

My biggest fear is thinking that I am saved when in reality I'm not, and, if I am saved, getting my mind around the concept of eternity. It's kinda scary when you think about it. I guess our minds weren't meant to comprehend it.

However I don't worry about life like I used to. I have a few friends (albeit long-distance but friends nonetheless) and I can pay my bills with a bit of spending money. No matter what happens I know the Lord will take care of me. Most of all I finally have a chance at a relationship, albeit that is long-distance too, but at least it's a chance after so many years of waiting.
This message has been brought to you by the Members of the My Job Drives Me Nutz Association. :dizzy::hits_self:lol:

"I probably won't enter heaven nice, clean and neat. More like sliding in sideways saying, man, what a ride" :lol:

@)}~ Carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA moderators.
V8Tsunami

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth