My Miracle

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

My Miracle

Postby Animaster07 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:32 pm

Hey guys,
When I was born I was extremely sick. My intestines were really bad and I couldn't use most of them. I had to have soo much blood replaced that my mom was afraid of me getting AIDS. The doctors told me I wouldn't live. Well here I am, God has blessed me with 17 years on this earth and I don't have any kind of blood related diseases! I want to witness to others because without Him, I wouldn't be here. He's done so much for me and I don't even deserve it! Our God is truly the One and ONLY!!
Animaster07

Postby sarahcarter06 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:02 am

That's wonderful....!!!
sarahcarter06

Postby Syaoran » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:26 pm

You have a fighting soul....to keep going.....God is with you.
Syaoran

Postby kazekami » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:49 pm

Thats a wonderful story. You are truely blessed. =)
Meow!

adopted by spirit-me-away and CephasVII

proud adopter of:
Azier the Swordsman, Sakura's Wings(kitty form), Sora(kingdom Hearts), Squall Leonhart(FFVIII and KH), Li Syaoran(Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles),
kurogane (Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles) blessedsolitude, Animagus24, scarletfire818, LeaChan-4ever, teen4truth, Starfire1, Kura Ookami, 1BalloonPopper, Sheenar, Dunedan, Fantasy Dreamer, starfire, zelda, Erin

I like swords. They are nice and shiny and sharp. :jump:

I Love
^__^
( ^.^)
(\/ \/)
(,,)(,,)

T3h Neko
KITTIES WILL RULE THE UNIVERSE!!!!
kazekami

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth