Tossed about, decieved, and kicked while down...but I'm still going.

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Tossed about, decieved, and kicked while down...but I'm still going.

Postby KA1-EG13 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:30 pm

(pardon any bad grammer please)

Okay what can I say as a testimonial about myself? Well I guess I'll start at the beginning.

As a little kid I grew very intrested about Aliens and the such after I had a close encounter. (This sounds nuts, I know, but bear with me) I'm not going to go into any great depth of the encounter with the very scary and malevolent being that I held to belive was an extra-terrestrial, but I will say it caused me to be both facinated and terrified.

I wanted to know more about them, yet at the same time I developed a phobia of sorts. I would lay at bed at night praying to what powers that be that I wouldn't be abducted. One may laugh at this, but it is not a laughing matter. I was terrified beyond all comprehendable belief.

In fact, the only thing that scarred me more was when I found out for myself that the bible wasn't just story book but was very much for real and that hell was real as well. When I realized this horror I kept up most of the night shaking in fear.

Now I have asked for forgivness plenty of times after that but I went through a little phase in which I didn't believe I was forgiven because of my misinterpratation of the doctrine of the unforgiveable sin, which I will not go into deep detail about. However, I eventually got it through my thick skull that Jesus forgave me and I accepted this.

In my christian growth I found out more about the aliens in which I was so terrified of. They are not what they appear to be. Their roots lay with Satan. Their are plenty of different theories such as they are hallucagens (caused by the devil) through sleep paralysis or that they are nephilim (explained in the book of enoch which I urge people not to take as the word of God neccissarly but as an intresting book that shouldn't be overlooked. You can read it on the net.) but whatever the case, because of the one who is in me who is greater than the world and the dark powers, I can sleep without fear.

In my walk with Jesus many things have gotten have gotten in my way. Thieving charismatic televangelists, 7th day adventism, overzelousness, underzelousness, worldlyness (which still catches me from time to time), demonic attack to psyche, etc, etc. Although these things have often gotten in my way and led me astray God has always been faithful to me even when I havn't. For that praise him. The same he has done for me the same he shall do for you.
(beware of being decieved by false prophets. Look into things, investigate things. Search and the answer shall be given. Just remember to study and stay true to the bible. Don't trust feeling. Trust God.)
:thumb:
KA1-EG13

Location: I am a Texan that lives in East Texas, yet I don't feel Texish at all. Wierd.

Postby Alice » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:51 pm

I don't know what to say... Thanks for sharing your testimony stuff... I'm glad it's not so much like that anymore...
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.
Alice

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth