i am called to be a missionary to...

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

i am called to be a missionary to...

Postby cross_slayer16 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:04 am

i have been called to be a missionary to japan it happend at camp last week :grin:
cross_slayer16

Postby bigsleepj » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:18 am

Indeed! Congratulations! We'd all like to hear some more.
bigsleepj

Postby Hephzibah » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:35 am

I think it would be a wise idea not to rush off on this, but to seriously and earnestly seek the Lord about it. Just because someone has said "This is what God has for your life!" doesn't mean that it IS what God has for your life. I'm not saying you aren't going to be a missionary to Japan, I am just suggesting you wait on the Lord for confirmation and a peace about it. If you wish, we CAAers can pray with you.

Also, perhaps you might consider keeping this between you, God and intimate, close friends. I don't want to appear mean, but I am just speaking from past experience that revelations God gives you are not always meant to be shared with people you know. Please dont be offended by what I've said; its just that I've been hurt by revealing such things and I dont want you to be hurt either.
Hephzibah

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth