God's giving in abundance

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God's giving in abundance

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:07 pm

Hello. Some of you may know that since I finished my degree requirements (and now have graduated) I've been looking for a job. I've applied and sent resumes almost all over for child care, counseling, and social work positions. Now, currently I have 3 offers! Yikes! That's more than I asked for! God is so good at giving, isn't He?? Anyway, I'll have to cancel the orientation for one position because I wouldn't be working full-time, and today I've just been offered a full-time position with a company's day program for adults with disabilities. However, there is also an offer for a position in a girl's home. l'll have to take steps one at a time. There's no way I could possibly manage two full-time jobs, so if the latter can let me work only part-time, I'll take it as well as the full-time one. If not, I'll just stick with one. Either way, I'm excited. I'll finally be working in the context of what I want to do!
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby dragonshimmer » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:35 am

God takes care of us...it just takes time sometimes :) Yay, Carla!
dragonshimmer

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:21 am

wow, that's so exciting! i'm happy for you! *dances* yay!!
i'll be sure to keep you in my prayers as you decide what job(s) to take. . . yay!
jazz

Postby K. Ayato » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:40 pm

Mom told me to just do what needs to be taken care of, one day at a time. No rushing. Good thing I start after the holiday passes.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth