God's love

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God's love

Postby steelbeliever » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:09 am

Ok, this is Steelbeliever's story, do not laugh and/or talk about this in a bad way, OK?

I have several guy friends I hang out with, and they're all really great, but this one guy Thaine. He was like my best friend. It was in high school that he found out he was bipolar. He started to hurt people and try to hurt me even. It really hurt me to seem him like this. Anyway, he committed suicide a few years ago and I am still very sad...It was only a few months ago that I took up cutting to ease this pain in my heart. I never told anyone until my mom found the knife I keep under my mattress. She saw my arms and legs too. It was just more than I could bear you know? Well, my folks tried to get me help and supported me however they could, but it just wasn't working out. By the way, I've been a Christian my whole life (not that this affects anything or makes me a better person). I started doubting God's wonderful love and getting really depressed. I was gonna shove some pills down my throat one night when God literally talked to me. I don't know if anyone will believe this, but I could hear his voice. He told me that nothing would ever make him love me less...I mean, wow you know? I said, "God, how could you let this happen to me?"

He said, "I never let this happen, you strayed away, but I have always been waiting."

I said, "How can anyone ever love me?"

He said, "I can."

I said, "What have I done to deserve this?"

He said, "Oh my child, you have done nothing. You cannot put a price on my love."

I said finally, "God, take me back."

He said, "I already have."

Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin with it. I am still in need of some major support, so please pray for me.
steelbeliever

Postby PrincessZelda » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:33 am

Why would we laugh or talk bad about this? :sniffle:
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Swordguy » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:59 am

you don't realize how many of use have found that out ourself, we walk from Him, we turn our backs yet His love is the same, it is true unwavering love, i am glad you found it out before it is too late. i have gone thru a simular exspeance, well in turning away and coming back. the exsperance hit me so hard i even wrote a poem of it down the road, honestly i will never forget His love, He is....
I used to "Follow" Him because i had to....now i would give everything to follow Him.

Me check it out!

Quest for the True Grail

rei wrote:"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."

[quote="The forgoten"] .â€
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby Hephzibah » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:23 pm

:hug: That, while a very sad testimony, is one full of God's love and hence is awesome (in the truest sense of the word). :hug: Thankyou for sharing it with us darl!
Hephzibah

Postby KA1-EG13 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:45 pm

I can't pretend to feel as if I can relate to your pain of losing someone to suicide, because it has never happened to me (though I have experianced loss), but I can relate to God taking you back into his arms part, and that is inexpressibly a wonderfull thing.

Godbless you.
KA1-EG13

Location: I am a Texan that lives in East Texas, yet I don't feel Texish at all. Wierd.

Postby c_hunter » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:59 am

wow.. just always remember God loves you, and he will never leave you or forsake you... i'll pray for you..

GoD bLeSS!
God has a plan for each of us
He wants us to fullfill
And He'll provide the strength we need
To carry out His will.

God bless.. :jump:
c_hunter

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth