Growing in Christ

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Growing in Christ

Postby holysoldier5000 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:21 am

I am Christian…yes…a bible believing, God obeying, Jesus fallowing Christian. I have been so for 15+ years. Does that mean my life is easy? Golly-gee no!

I grew up in a good and Godly Christian family, my Dad being a minister. I was home-schooled all the way through…so I can say that I have never been to public school a day in my life. I am now going to collage to gain some degree in who knows what? (Haven’t decided.) But I have devoted my life to the service of the Lord. And God is revealing to me that his plan for my life is to work with and write for teenagers. So I am following God’s call and I am working on writing Christian fantasy/sci-fi/mysteries stories, as well as Christian apologetics for teenagers. I am also the Youth Leader at my church and we have a great teen ministry called S.O.S. (Servants of Salvation).

Growing up was hard and rough.

But it was a long hard journey to get where I am today. I have seen more then my share of troubles and tribulations. Growing up was hard. I have been in and out of more churches then I wish to count. When I was young my Dad was a pastor without a church. He would be called to pastor this church and that church but they were all alike: filled with legalist, judgmentalist, and hedonist. They treated my family awful and they gave me a view of the “churchâ€
Live your life, love the Lord, and don't forget to laugh...
holysoldier5000

Postby Mr. Rogers » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:25 am

w0ot ^O^/
Mr. Rogers

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:23 am

Wow, that is a powerful story! Amen to that =)
I felt Your hands move mine aside, as those nails were driven down [[color=Gold]†][/color]
"There is a time for everything. A season for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

~Do not have feelings of animosity and resentment towards the depressing times in your life, but turn to God in praise for the days He gives you. Along with the times of joy He blesses you with, also come the times of hardship. For how can one reach for the stars without darkness?~

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)

Digitally Imported Radio<-~-~Love Techno?~:cool:
Myspace!<--PM me for info if you wanna add me:sweat:
VashTheStampede

Postby holysoldier5000 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:37 am

It was Corrie Ten Boom who said, "When a train goes into a long dark tunnel do you jump out? No! You trust the conductor to get you through."

The Bible Says:

He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 1:6

The bible also says:

[I]“For I know the plans I have for you,â€
Live your life, love the Lord, and don't forget to laugh...
holysoldier5000

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth