Gods hand.

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Gods hand.

Postby faithfighter » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:55 pm

Last spring and summer was the hardest of my life. By brother moved, states away from me. My best friend found out she had canser. I had few other friends and didn't send any time with them during that time anyway. Most of them didn't even talk to me during that time. Execpt my best. Then she ended up in the hospital. I felt empty and pointless. What did it matter, what did anything matter. I was lost! But over the summer I changed. God put his hand to work in my life. I grow in trust in my Lord. I also became stronger. I pryed for my friend often. I still remeber clearly, the day I knew every thing would be ok. I felt like God put his arms around me and said Its alright. My friend had the canser removed, and she is doing fine. Now I see the good that came from all that bad. My friend and I are closer then we have ever been. I spent lots more time with my other 2 brothers now that 1 was gone. I never spent much time with my oldest brother and I know that if my other bro hadn't moved I would have missed out on knowing my oldest.
As for not having many friends. My best friend invited my to her youth group where I met lots of poeple. Who are reall friends, like my best.
God makes good come from bad.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Ssjjvash » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:01 pm

Yes, that is true. All things work together for good for those whose trust is in the Lord. It's in the Bible somewhere, but I forget where. >.<

that's such a great testimony. It's good to have friends and it's good to be close to God at all times since He's the best Friend of 'em all.
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby faithfighter » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:58 pm

Thanks Ssjjvash.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth