I am marvelously made!

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

I am marvelously made!

Postby Mr. Rogers » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:13 pm

"..You sure are a weird one Jim...you have God's word in you...yet, you always keep it to yourself...you always stay quiet...you can't help anybody, they don't want your help...and besides...they won't listen to you anyway...and even if you try to help...your just gonna make things worse...your unloved and worthless Jim...no one cares about you...your clumsy...nerdy...quiet...weird to be around...you'll always be alone...your stupid...you want to help...you love to help...you want God to use you to transform the lives of everyone you know...but you don't ever know how...your a loser Jim...your always gonna be that way...your never gonna change...your gonna fail...your gonna change the world, huh?...help people be everything God wants them to be?...your not even gonna change a single life..you don't have what it takes...your so pathetic it's sad...but i don't feel sorry for you...i'll always be right by your side...whispering...reminding you about all this...i hate you..."

"I thank you, High God - you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration - what a creation!" -- Psalm 139:14 (The Message).

"...Your a great person Jim...I've put my word in you and I've made you one of my own...I'm going to make you more and more like me...I will give you the strength to overcome any obstacle...maybe everyone won't listen to my word...but tell it anyway...because there are always some who will...you don't have to know all the answers...just trust in me and I'll tell you what to say...even if it doesn't always seem so, there are always people who care...and even if that wasn't true, I still care...and I love to be around you...you may have your weaknesses...but those are there so you will trust in me instead of in yourself...with my help, i'm going to use you in the lives of everyone you know...with my help, your going to change the world and help people be who I want them to be...i understand your weaknesses...trust me...i'll always be right by your side...whispering...encouraging you and giving you strength...i love you..."

I'm exactly who I need to be...
Mr. Rogers

Postby wilson1112000 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:18 am

Well said, Soldier! Ten, Hup! (Salutes, then marches away.)
Praise the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your might, for that is what we were created for.
----------------------------------------------------------------
We've got to speed things up in this hotel. Chef, if a guest orders a three-minute egg, give it to him in two minutes.
If he orders a two-minute egg, give it to him in one minute.
If he orders a one-minute egg, give him a chicken and let him work it out for himself.

Groucho in A Night in Casablanca (movie)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese Finger trap: noun 1. A puzzle that is supposed to test ones ability at problem solveing. or 2. The manifistation of Satan in a cardborad tube.

You decide.
wilson1112000

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth