Exhort one another

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Exhort one another

Postby Simon » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:37 am

Exhort one another

Hebrews 3: 12, 13

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Give proper attention my brothers and sisters lest there be in any of us an evil heart of unbelief, planning to turn our backs and walk away from the living God

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Instead encourage and strengthen, sharpen and lift up one another as long as there’s another day to live, to help prevent any of the brethren from being stubborn towards God through the misleading of sin.

It’s always good for brethren to encourage each other… I also encourage you to share things that the Lord reveals to you personally, whether he showed you in prayer, in a personal bible study, or in any other personal way because Jesus says:
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10: 27
You may not think much of what’s on your heart to say to others in Jesus name, but Goliath didn’t think much of the little stone in young David’s sling either, that is, before David slung it...
Simon

Postby Ryupower » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:13 pm

What's exhort mean?
My DA

(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
(> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination...
Ryupower

Postby TurkishMonky » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:43 am

Exhort
v. To urge by strong, often stirring argument, admonition, advice, or appeal: exhorted the troops to hold the line. See Synonyms at urge.
TurkishMonky

Postby Ryupower » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:22 pm

TurkishMonky wrote:Exhort
v. To urge by strong, often stirring argument, admonition, advice, or appeal: exhorted the troops to hold the line. See Synonyms at urge.

Thanks! ^^
My DA

(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
(> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination...
Ryupower

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth