My mom, an instrument of God

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

My mom, an instrument of God

Postby oro! » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:11 pm

I feel so great. I have to tell this story. Yesterday, we came home on a plane. My mom was going to sit in one spot, but my dad got her an exit aisle seat. There she sat next to a lost woman. That woman basically shared her life story. My mom helped her to see Christ! She was almost forced to tell, by how OGd had put her. The woman felt so great and wants to change her life. I'm so happy mom could help thsi stranger. You just have to follow the Holy Spirit. :thumb:
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:20 pm

That's a really cool story, Oro!girl7! ^_^ I guess it just shows us how God uses everything in our lives! ^_^
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Alice » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:48 pm

That's a great story! I'm always amazed by people who can do that, share about God with strangers.
Alice

Postby wilson1112000 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:37 pm

It is a great thing what your mom did, so pray for the woman, that she would accept Jesus. It has been my experiance that it is much easier to witness to strangers than it is friends. Lets hope that others will use this example to motivate them to share Jesus with friends or family members that have not accepted Christ yet.
Praise the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your might, for that is what we were created for.
----------------------------------------------------------------
We've got to speed things up in this hotel. Chef, if a guest orders a three-minute egg, give it to him in two minutes.
If he orders a two-minute egg, give it to him in one minute.
If he orders a one-minute egg, give him a chicken and let him work it out for himself.

Groucho in A Night in Casablanca (movie)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese Finger trap: noun 1. A puzzle that is supposed to test ones ability at problem solveing. or 2. The manifistation of Satan in a cardborad tube.

You decide.
wilson1112000

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth