criesblood is better

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

criesblood is better

Postby steelbeliever » Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:04 am

alright...i have been spending some major time in prayer and in God's Word...i finally realized what God has been telling me all along: I love you and I always will. It's jsut that i have been going thu some really tough stuff, and it feels good to know that God is everywhere, even inside me. When I truly accepted Christ, I never realized how much God does really care. Now i know and i'll never be the same. i still cry blood, for those i love who are gone, but now God will help me thru. a friend of mine was jsut killed in iraq, and i was so upset. how many more deaths before its my turn? God was right there with me the whole time, he told me it was OK. so now, when i feel alone and lsot, I know God is watching me. sometiems i doubt his power, his love, his existance even, but i will always come back...

lay me down in fields of green...this heart has seen things i never should have seen...you're breaking my legs and teaching me...kidsintheway...
you're just a line in a song
steelbeliever

Postby oro! » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:15 pm

I'm glad that god has taught you to trust hime through the troubles. It's so hard to understand sometimes waht he is doing, but always know that GOd will always love you, care for you. He will never turn his back, even if you think he does. HE is the Faithful One.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth