Po. Box 777 Pearly gates drive.

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Po. Box 777 Pearly gates drive.

Postby Matthew » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:46 am

To: God.

I’m sorry I haven’t been around lately Lord… I need to pray to You more, You’re showing me this… It’s just I was ashamed, I kept failing the test You set before me, falling to sin and returning back to my evil, lustful ways… I know You showed me the ways out; I just didn’t look for them. Yet, despite my rebellious attitude, You never stop thawing my cold heart. And Lord, Thanks.

[size=84]You kept showing up at the strangest times. Like when I would find money on the side of the street, or when that car almost hit me… At first I thought it was good luck and chance… I see now that was the devil in my thoughts. But You kept coming. I would be about to sin when You would show Yourself, in the form of my bible, or gospel music, and even my friends from church. I see now You’ve always been in my life. It’s not “I hope God helps me get this game I want.â€
"To all our brothers and sisters in Africa and around the world who are being persecuted and put to death for thier faith, I have something to say to you and to you the meaning will not be lost, 'Love Wins!'"

[font=Verdana]Belong. Become. Be Used.[/font]
Matthew

Postby Ryupower » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:29 pm

awww...that was nice! *sniff*

*shivers*

Continue in your Faith, God'll do some things through you. :)
My DA

(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
(> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination...
Ryupower

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth