I can not describe

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

I can not describe

Postby AlBhedNikki » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:28 pm

Wow... just wow. Amazing, glorious, sad, happy, loving, gracious, forgiving, peaceful, undeserving. There is no word to describe God's love for us. His love is so powerful, it can make the mountains bow down, and the seas to roar! He is the alpha and omega, beginning and end. Everything starts and ends with you, O Lord!! You are so loving, and so powerful and I am so undeserving of your glorifying love.

Tonight was such a wonderful night. I laughed, cried, sang, hugged and just worshiped the Lords name! I was invited to the Sa-rang Community Church by a friend, for a church revival night of praise, worship and a message. At first, I thought it would be like any other youth group thing: Sit, sing, listen to the preacher, sing again then go home, but this time... I was moved. The music was WONDERFUL. The singers had beautiful voices in which God graced them with. Singing along with them, and being in the Lord's grace was so... moving.

The speaker was great. He was powerful, funny, and made you think. He made me realize that what I was doing lately, was not glorifying God. I was cussing, cheating, and not acting like a child of God. How could I not see it? He was right there, and offering me his grace, and even though I thought I was taking it, I wasn't. I cried so much, along with many of my peers, and was moved so much by their openness with eachother. If only that church were closer, and if the main language there was english XD

I know I told myself that I was going for God, but at the back of my mind, I knew I was going for another reason. I can't believe I put a guy, infront of my God. At the point after the sermon, I didn't care if the band stopped playing, or if the speaker came out again; I was praising my Lord!

Yet again, tonight was a wonderful night, filled with tears and cries of joy! I'm going again tomorrow!

God Bless,

Lady!

This sig as been...

Lady approved! :thumb:

'Shut up. Okay, let's think...'
'I like swords.'
'Correction. I'll think'

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature. :thumbsup:
AlBhedNikki

Postby Puguni » Mon May 02, 2005 5:20 pm

Wow...so much love. :D I'm so glad for you, I need to get more involved in my church too. :)
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue May 17, 2005 4:05 am

"Sa-rang Community Church"

is that by any chance some korean chuch?

and that day sounds awesome! MY youth group meetings are pretty much the same XD all awesome and stuff!!!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Angel37 » Tue May 17, 2005 4:55 am

Wootness!!! I'm glad you got revived! that's so awesome! Praise God!
<3 Angel
Angel37

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth