Life is wonderful again

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Life is wonderful again

Postby Kaiwano » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:42 pm

Just recently, I felt very down. I'm at a new school, and one of my friends I made here is homesick. So homesick that she used to start the mornings by crying. On top of that, I made something I seriously regret and wish I had never done, I commited a serious sin. (Had nothing to do with my friend that is homesick.) I don't know if it was those two things hanging on me or something else that made me ill, but ill I got, with fever and throatache.

I spoke to friends I've found here at CAA about it, and I prayed to God to forgive my sin, and heal my sickness. Many of my friends did also pray for me, I know it not just because they told me, but also because I felt it.

As the forgiving God He is, He helped me by giving me the strength to straighten things out with the other persons involved in my sin, and they forgave me too. After this, I felt better from my sickness, because I had only one thing left to worry about. I went to my homesick friend because I had not seen her for a day or two when I was ill. I spoke to her and she told me she felt better too, and that her boyfriend will stay over this weekend. That will hopefully weaken her homesickness, and she will be able to stay at this school and be my friend.

So, everything went ok. And as I said before to one of my very special friends helping me when I was feeling down; Again, I thank God for my existance in this world. Right now I love my life, my friends and God.
"I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I'm not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend"
Kaiwano

Postby RoyalWing » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:44 pm

It was nice to hear your message. ^-^ I am happy that everything is getting better now. Home sick ness is a terrible feeling, and guilt for a sin is also bad one, it's so wonderful how God forgives us!! I am also happy that people you met here could help you.
RoyalWing

Postby shooraijin » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:34 pm

So am I. I'm still praying for you that you can find someone in your day-to-day life that can fellowship with you also. But I'm glad you're still here with us. :)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Arbre » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:10 pm

Kaiwano, I'm really happy to know that you're doing so well and that you have such an optimistic view of life. It cheered me up to read that. Thank you for typing that post.
Arbre

Postby Swordguy » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:15 pm

hay glad to know everythings going better. Yes God is very merciful and has fogiven me many a time. And what makes his murcy so great is i didn't even diserve a drop of it.
I used to "Follow" Him because i had to....now i would give everything to follow Him.

Me check it out!

Quest for the True Grail

rei wrote:"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."

[quote="The forgoten"] .â€
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby Lynx » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:16 pm

Kaiwano, i'm so glad you're doing well:) i'm happy for ya, and i'm praying for ya!!!

love,

lynx
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby Ducky » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:12 am

I'm glad you're doing better Kaiwano.
Ducky

Postby Zane » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:02 am

Thats cool, thanks for sharing that with us.
Zane

Postby agasfas » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:04 pm

I'm so glad your feeling better. Everyone commits sin, all we can do is ask for forgiveness and move on. It's amazing what God can do to help heal people and lift their burdens off thier shoulders. And I am so happy that your friend is feeling a lot better. I say this all the time, but friends are very important and precious. It's good that everyone is doing okay now. Praise.
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Postby The Shadow » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:04 pm

:P i gues it proves to show that man is not meant to be alone
as it says in Genisis :thumb:
....................you may laugh at my age but we'll see everytyhing at judgment ................
((((((((((((but the candle burns alone, it guides us saftely home.-ZAO)))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but i will leave my mark in this world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------:angel: X FROM THE SHADOW X :angel:------------------------------
The Shadow

Postby Camuel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:54 pm

Thanks for your honesty in sharing with us! God is great isn't he? No matter how dirty we get he will always pick us up and dust us off when we come back to Him.

Bless you :)

If you eat things at half the fat you can have twice as much
Camuel

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth