Praises!

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Praises!

Postby Slater » Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:19 am

I am quite happy lately...
1. The Red Sox won the World Series. Now I'm not a redsox fan, but my Bible/Civics teacher is... and he pretty much gave the class 2 100% test grades as well as a motherload of icecream. We're still all like this: o.O but we happy cause our grades are kewl!

2. My writer's block died tonight! That means that I can write, like to write, and will write a lot!

3. Stress has disappeared lately!

God has made this weekend awesome already, and for that I praise Him cause I really needed it!
Slater

Postby Zane » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:27 am

Thats sweet, what flavour ice-cream was it?
Zane

Postby agasfas » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:06 pm

writer's block.... I can relate. I get that all the time :P. I'm so glad your feeling much better. Praise indeed.
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Postby The Shadow » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:10 pm

what a writing block???
....................you may laugh at my age but we'll see everytyhing at judgment ................
((((((((((((but the candle burns alone, it guides us saftely home.-ZAO)))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but i will leave my mark in this world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------:angel: X FROM THE SHADOW X :angel:------------------------------
The Shadow

Postby Camuel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:59 pm

It's when your totally stumped of ideas! eg when you're trying to write a song and you just can't think of any lyrics to go with the tune... It is SOOOO annoying and can last for ages and ages....!!

If you eat things at half the fat you can have twice as much
Camuel

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth