sad love story

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

sad love story

Postby Christianotaku » Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:19 am

I was sad from watching episode 16 of chobits and listening to the new sad ending so i wrote this story askign what if you fell in lov with someone but had to leave them to make them happy? to let them live. I also saw something if this in a tarzan movie the other day

No title

My name is Corsella Marnicus I have a loving family I work for the space confederation 2 years ago my ship crashed through a worphole. We crash landed on an uncharted planet in the middle of nowhere. For weeks we stayed without food. Slowly all the people died except me. I don’t know why I didn’t die I waited days for death. I didn’t have enough energy to commit suicide. I passed out. Some scavengers from a planet called Mixron picked me up a strange race very similar to humans. The countries government interrogated me and decided to house me and school me in a college there. While I was there I met Nerson A sweet Mixronian with a big I heart I befriended him. We went on dates with a love that was endless. For you see Mixronians and humans are incompatible to have sex or even marry. 1 year later the increased oxygen on Mixron took its affect. I had no energy. The medics said that if I did not leave within 6 months id die. Nerson visited every day and helped me through it all. A couple of weeks late the government established contact wit the space confederation and arrange a convey to take me home.
I had to leave Nerson there was no way out of it. And I did.

there i hope you stop crying soon.

I dont know to end whith the guy commiting suicide or whatelse
:( :waah!: :waah!: ( :waah!:
thats the way i see it
wesley useche aka. DJWeslo Thevidgod Christianotaku

oh really hehe knives hmhm
*starts burning down the board*
Christianotaku

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:28 am

Hm. There's no true point in responding, since you aren't going to read it anyway. I'm not an emotional person, I guess. Fear not, I have "stopped" crying.
uc pseudonym

Return to Writing