Beware---The Gelmon Are Coming!

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Beware---The Gelmon Are Coming!

Postby SageRock » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:16 pm

No, there aren't really animalistic human savages rushing towards your house, so you can drop your shotgun and sit down again. This is just a forewarning about the first chapter of my story. Its working title is "Gelmon", but I am most definatly going to change it. Here's the overall plot:

The top ranking colonial officials have abandoned the soldiers and fled the planet quickly after The Incredules and Gelmon betray them. The soldiers are forced to survive until a group of soldiers takes the key-stone from the Incredules and wanders into Rooktah-Mori (very subject to change), a holy land. They two identical pillars in the center. A soldier gets curious and accidently unleashes an army from the past ages, more evil and terrifying than the natives.

I apologize for anything unexplained (besides of course whatever is part of the story...you know?) This summary was originally drafter for my own mind, and followed another for its prequel that explained some material better. Anyway, if anyone thinks this should be a little more detailed, etc., then by golley speak!

Also, are there any suggestions about how long a chapter post should be on here? I haven't read any other's yet, so I might find the answer before yo reply, but hey...it's the thought the counts, right?!

Alrighty then. this actually won't be on here for a while. so if you want me to hurry email me. Over and over and over and over. Or just once.

Ok, bye! Don't let the man-eating, gimongously huge, horned, bed-bugs bite! (keep the shotgun near by...)
SageRock

Postby Icarus » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:11 am

*loads his 12 gauge.*
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Return to Writing