Author Unknown :Saiyan legends

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Author Unknown :Saiyan legends

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:55 pm

you will be impressed! I certainly was!!!

Fing Fang Foom
Prologue
Unlike most Fan Fics, this story does not take place in an alternate dimension... instead, this story takes place two hundred years after the end of DragonBall GT, all the members of the Earth Special Forces having died and moved into the afterlife long ago. The descendents of the Saiy-Jins still train on earth, unfortunately, most of the Saiy-Jin offspring were hunted down at a young age and slaughtered by the Anti-Saiy-Jin task force, the last remnants of Frieza's once mighty army. Now only fifty Saiy-Jins remain, and only fifteen of them having reached the coveted level of Super-Saiy-Jin. The tales of levels past Super-Saiy-Jin having been lost in the sands of time... But one legend remains, that of the four great Super-Saiy-Jins, this legend passed down to all generations of Saiy-Jins. These Saiy-Jins are remembered by all as the four great Super-Saiy-Jins:
Trunks: "The warrior of FuturePast", once two men, one, an adult from another timeline, the other, a young man of our time, the two forced to fuse to preserve each others lives. A Human-Saiy-Jin hybrid. Rumored to have surpassed Super-Saiy-Jin. Died of old age
Gohan: "The Mystic Saiy-Jin', a Human-Saiy-Jin hybrid, told to become exponentially powerful when angered, also rumored to have surpassed Super-Saiy-Jin. Died of old age.
Vegeta: "The Prince of Saiy-Jins", one of the last two pure-blooded Saiy-Jins, named after his home planet, Vegeta was told to once be one of the greatest enemies the earth had ever faced, until changed by the face of good. Again, rumored to have surpassed Super-Saiy-Jin. Died of old age
Goku: "The Pure One", his power surpassed only by his pure heart. The second pure-blooded Saiy-Jin, legends tell that his power was second to none, told to have defeated all that came before him, never surrendering, the true power of a Saiy-Jin. Disappeared after the defeat of the Evil Dragons.

"KA..... MEH.....HAH...MEH..." The fighter stood strong, knees bent, hands cocked at his side. Energy and power could be felt seeping from his very being, his black hair flowing in the wind. "HAAAAA!!!!!!!!" His hands shot forward, his entire body stiffened, as he launched a blinding beam of energy toward what appeared to be a star floating before him.
The fighter screamed as his body stiffened further, his hair shot upwards against the wind, his pupils changed from dark black to a light shade of blue, the large beam of energy still plunging into the heart of the star. "nhh...uh, AHHHHH!" His hair stood on end, and shifted, changing colour, not a natural color, but a gleaming golden mass of spikes. His eyebrows, and the long tail flailing behind him also change to this golden shade.
His body changed further, his muscles convulsed, his expression grew serious. The large spikes in his hair separated, moving farther apart and solidified. Electricity crackled about him.
Light shot upward from his feet, engulfing him until all that was visible was the powerful attack flowing through his hands. The light, died down, again the man stood changed. Now long hair flowed behind him, a single bang hung from his forehead, and his eyebrows had been burnt away. "Harder.... most go farther..." he mumbled under his breath.
Energy could be seen flowing off him, growing in intensity, the orange and blue Gi (uniform) covering his chest ripped apart, as the fighter underwent one last transformation. Red energy consumed him, his hair shortening, his eyebrows returning and changing to a dark black once more. Crimson red hair grew quickly around his chest, back and arms. The tail, also changed from bright gold to dark crimson.
His eyes squeezed shut. As he opened them, they changed from light blue to dark yellow, with a black pupil. "Not far enough..." He pushed himself further, all of his body breaking into heavy sweat. He screamed out in pain as his body flashed with light, his hair shot up once more, and all the hair on his body pulsed with golden power... he began to changed once more. His eyes opened wide, his hands shot to his chest, stopping the flowing energy wave. He clutched his heart, and fell to his knees. "Couldn't do it... uh... wasn’t able to take the next... step." He crumpled to the floor, fast asleep.
For hours he remain motionless, worn, but not beaten, it was as it always was, he would awaken, and continue his training, for he was the last of the Super-Saiy-Jins, Son Goku.
Chapter 2 - Shenlong, the Eternal Dragon
Limbo, an endless universe. It is nothing and everything. One properly trained, can manipulate his surroundings, creating many objects, such as stars. One can create training simulations, challenges and non-living opponents; it is the fighter’s dream world.
In the center of this universe, sat its only two occupants. The only two living things that even knew of its existence, the immortal Super-Saiy-Jin warrior, Goku, and the Eternal guardian of the DragonBalls, Shenlong. To those in the normal universe, Shenlong and Goku had disappeared with the DragonBalls two centuries ago (at the end of DBGT), but, in truth, they had been moved to this dimension. Goku had been granted immortality when he had absorbed the DragonBalls, and Shenlong had brought him here.
Over the past two centuries, Goku had acted as a silent guardian of his Saiy-Jin race, returning to earth only when his race, and his adopted planet were in danger. He acted mysteriously, so not one person ever knew of his silent visits. When he remained in Limbo, Shenlong taught him. She longs great knowledge of the universe amazed Goku, the Dragon had taught Goku to manipulate time and space, improving his own techniques, and learning new ones.
Now, they sat, having a complicated conversation about, of all things, creation. Goku had grown tired of this conversation, and quickly changed the subject. "Shenlong," he asked, "Why did you bring me to this place all those years ago?" Goku had often asked Shenlong this question, but had never gotten a straight answer. "Well, you may not know it, but many millennia ago, you race, the Saiy-Jins, were a pure-hearted, peaceful people. Until touched by the cold hand of Freiza, they had wanted only peace. When you appeared on earth, I became frightened that you would bring an end to the human race, but fortunately, you suffered a head injury that erased the programming that forced you to be evil, from that moment on, you were what you entire race had once been. You were a peaceful, pure-hearted boy." Shenlong explained. "I watched as you grew, always increasing in power, and I watched as your young son, Gohan grew, and shared you pure heart. I realized as I watched your immense power grow, I realized that the true power of a Saiy-Jin came from there heart. Your brother, Radditz, the Saiy-Jin elite Nappa, could never reach the power you did, because they wanted only to cause pain. Even Vegeta, only reached his true power when his heart became pure. I brought you here to protect you race, and to insure that they never became cold and evil again." Goku listened in amazement. He had never realized that the race that had destroyed planets, was ever peaceful. He thanked Shenlong, and walked off, thinking, determined to use his new knowledge to become more powerful.
Goku had thought long, and now, he stood in the abyss. Through willpower alone, he created a massive, flickering sun in front of himself. Reaching down, he pulled his shirt off. Something flashed across his eyes, his hair became gold, and grew longer, then shorter, and became black once more. He stood, his red fur moving in the wind, he had become the Super-Saiy-Jin 4. Cocking his arms at his side, he began; "Kameh.... hahmeh... HAAA!!!" With this, the massive energy attack called the Kamehahmeha shot forth from his hands. Slamming into the star, the beam intensified in power. Grunting in pain, Goku pushed on further. Finally, the star began to collapse. Goku stood tall. A massive explosion blew him off his feet. Debris flew everywhere. When the everything died down, Goku lay, asleep once more, but when he awoke, he would be more powerful than ever
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:57 pm

Chapter 3 - It Begins
Earth: It wasn't a typical bright and sunny day, the skies raged with anger, a violent storm stretched across the earth. All of the continents were being terrorized by this horrible storm.
Dameon stood in the rain and watched quietly. His home, and those around it, had stood through worse, but it was not them he was worried about. Years ago, when he was still a child, his race, the Saiy-Jins were hunted like dogs. The remnants of Frieza's once mighty army had sought to destroy what had brought their master to his end, the Saiy-Jins. The Saiy-Jins fought valiantly against this army, but, their numbers were too small, and they were still very young, their powers undeveloped. After months of hiding in the shadows, the remaining handful of Saiy-Jin warriors met their pursuers in a final confrontation. But, even before the first blow had been dealt, quick flashes of lightning erupted through the skies, and the evil murderers were struck down by some invisible force. Dameon had been one of the few to witness this event, and he alone was the only one who caught a glimpse of the armies' assailant. Only for a split second, did he see the movement of a bright red tail through the chaos.
That night was the only other time he had seen this type of storm. With each crack of lightning, he could fell a presence of... something that seemed purely... Evil. For safety reasons, the remaining Saiy-Jins had been re-located to one island, the general populace no longer felt the need for the Saiy-Jins, the world had been peaceful for years now, so the earth no longer needed the warriors.
Limbo: "Goku!" A deep voice rang through the infinite dimension. "Come quickly!" Goku materialized out of thin air, two fingers placed against his forehead. "Yes?" Goku asked quizzically. In front of him was a huge form, a form of swirls, spikes, bends and curves. This was Shenlong, The Eternal Dragon. "Goku, a have sensed a great disturbance in the delicate fabric of reality." The Dragon stated. Goku had never seen the old one so unnerved.
"Someone- or Something- has been warping the other realms, draining their energy... Something evil." "What do you mean? What other realms?" Goku looked puzzled. "The realms of the afterlife, like the one King Kai resides in, and the realm you call hell." Shenlong's voice lowered. "I have now become aware that some being, has absorbed all the occupants of these realms, so that all that have died, have now become a part of this... entity. Goku, what you need to understand, is that he has gained the power, memories, and knowledge of each soul that has become a part of him." Goku stammered, "You mean..." "Yes, even your two sons, and the power of Vegeta and countless others have been added to this monstrosity." Shenlong regretted his harsh tone, because Goku was obviously in great pain. My friends... my family... all a part of some monster... Goku thought to himself. "You through channeling my power, I have learned that this being thirst for only one thing, destruction. You must stop it. The remnants of your Saiy-Jin race do not have the power to defend themselves from something this powerful." Shenlong stated.
"But Dragon, if this thing is all those in the afterlife..." Goku trailed of, regaining his composure and trying again, "How can I fight my own family? My best friends?" Shenlong thought to himself. "This will be difficult, but fighting your friends will not be your first concern. Because this creature is composed of all those passed away, he holds the knowledge of my Namekian creator, Kami, and the creator of my second incarnation, Dende. Through them, he has found away to neutralize my abilities... What I'm trying to say, is that if you fight him, you will fight him as a mortal."
To the Dragons surprise Goku said nothing. He simply stood, starring into what passed for the sky in Limbo. After several awkward moments, he finally broke the silence. "I know what I must do." With that, he placed his forefinger and ring finger against his forehead, and shimmered out of view.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:58 pm

Chapter 4 - Only Legends?
Moments ago, there was a storm. In less than three seconds, all hell had broken loose. Literally. No one was quite sure how, why or what, in fact, no one was sure of anything.
One moment, a storm had raged across the earth, now, something far more dangerous terrorized the small island refuge for the Saiy-Jin race. Before anyone had even seen his face, two Saiy-Jins were dead.
The words of the monsters attack spread quickly throughout the community, small children huddled in corners, hoping not to be noticed, the larger half of the adults began to pick up their belongings and flee. Cries of pain and desperation could be heard everywhere.
But amidst all the chaos, a group of fifteen stood tall. Unlike the rest of the confused populace, they were surrounded by a large golden aura, and the hair stood in shocked blonde spikes. These fifteen were the chosen champions of the Saiy-Jins. These handful of warriors were the only to have reached this coveted level in generations, there power was renowned throughout the world. They were the Super-Saiy-Jins.
They would face this threat, and like every other being to oppose the Saiy-Jins, it would fall.
But now, as the rest of there once glorious race ran like dogs, the fifteen stood still, for they could sense the Evil was coming, they knew they would be engaged in battle soon. It was what they lived for.
Among the fifteen, stood Natsou, believed to be the strongest of the group. He could sense the power much more clearly then the others, and was worried. This power is much stronger than the others believe, and if he is suppressing his power... I fear we will not survive this battle... The warrior thought to himself.
Also among the fifteen stood young Dameon, the youngest among the group, but despite his age, he had a hidden power within him, and he would do anything to protect his race. I don't know about the others, but I have a really bad feeling about this...
His thoughts were not far from the truth. Not more then a second had passed since those thoughts flashed trough his mind when something unseen flung three of the fifteen into a nearby building. The building shattered and fell atop his fallen companions, a few moments passed, the entire group confused and shocked at there allies assault. After a brief period of awkward silence, muffled screams could be heard coming from the remains of the crumbled skyscraper. Bright golden light filtered through the rubble, and suddenly the shattered remains flung skyward. The three fighters that had only moments ago been used as wrecking balls for the structure stood tall, powerful golden energy flowing from them. Before one word could be spoken, their attacker shimmered into view.
"You Saiy-Jins are so resilient..." He chuckled. "It will be bring me great joy to relieve you of your lives..." The creature stood seven feet tall, his skin a dark red, and all vital areas covered by a thick gray armor. An evil black energy flowed around him. Finally, a member of the group spoke up, his name was Vegeta. It was told that he was the descendent of one of the four Legendary Super-Saiy-Jins. "Who are you, and what business do you have attacking us?" There was a firm determination in his voice.
"I am everything, I am nothing, but if you need a name, you can call me Safire." A smiled formed on his lips, "And as to what I'm doing here... I'll summarize this for you... I am the essence of every creature in the afterlife, I am their power, I am their knowledge. And well, you'd be surprised how many beings and races owe their demise to your bloodthirsty race." His smile quickly faded. "Oh, and don't bother giving me a speech about "how you've changed," because I truly don't care. I'm not here to avenge the fall of others, I'm here because I want to defeat the race that defeated every other. I want challenge. And to defeat you, is to defeat every race you've every defeated. Satisfied?" Again, Safire grinned wickedly.
"Then you have seen our race win every battle we have ever fought, and you, like all the others, will fall to our wraith!" There was something in Vegeta's voice that encouraged all the others, but some of them feared that his words were not enough.
"Well then..." Safire spoke softly. With that, his fists shot out, and he dove toward the man closest to Vegeta, the young warrior was rocketed into a family shelter. Without seeming to move, Safire flung another pair of Saiy-Jins into a cliffside. Laughing wickedly, he tore through the small group. He viscously he shot Saiy-Jins left and right, and began pummeling the ones already fallen.
When he finally came to a halt, ten of the fifteen lay strewn across what was left of their homes. Their hair had reverted to its natural colour, for they were unconscious. Vegeta, Dameon, Natsou, Joseph and Logan. Although they had just witnessed the defeat of their ten counterparts, they stood tall, unflinching. Around them, there once beautiful island stood in ruins, in under 8 seconds, there homes had been destroyed, their warriors fallen, and their pride crushed. Safire yawned, and followed with a long sigh.
"Vegeta, you said you would show what it is like to fight the Saiy-Jins. But, no fight has occurred, I have simply incapacitated my opponents... When will I get a real challenge...?" Safire snickered. Vegeta's face contorted with rage. "Dameon! Top left! Natsou! Bottom, Right!" The two flew into position around Safire. "Joseph! Bottom left! Logan, top right! I'll take the center!" As the final three took position, Safire realized he had been surrounded. "Cannon of the Gaylik!" Vegeta called out. "Kienzan Burst!" Young Dameon shouted next. "Tri-Beam!" Logan followed. Next, Joseph, "Death's Gate!" And finally, Natsou, he spoke now words, but performed a series of strange arm movements, finally ending with his arm crossed over his chest.
"NOW!" Vegeta screamed, as all five fighters placed their hands forward. Safire had only a moment to be frightened before powerful beams of raw energy washed over him. Vegeta mumbled to himself, "You wanted to see our power..." And then, screaming out so all could here, "WELL PREPARE TO DIE!" It was a relatively simple comment, but it brought a point across.
As the smoke cleared, and the five dropped to their feet, Safire emerged, laughing to himself, "Pathetic..." All five stood shocked. Vegeta, his pride damaged, let loose with a series of powerful blasts, all having no effect. At last, the others slowly regained coconsciousness. Now realizing that this entity was too strong for them, Vegeta commanded: "All of you, get out of here!" "But what about him?" One of the others called out. "Dameon, Natsou, and myself will stay behind. We will put an end to this... thing." Reluctantly, the others began to slowly fly away.
After a few moments, when only the three remaining Saiy-Jins and Safire remained on the island, Safire spoke: "Now we finish this." Vegeta opened his mouth to speak, but was cut short. A gigantic bolt of yellow lightning shot down from the heavens, a massive explosion and thunder crack following in its wake. All three heads turned to see what had caused such an event, and as the smoke cleared, and the dust settled, a tall, slender could be seen walking through where the lightning had struck only moments earlier. Even Safire himself stood in awe, starring, as the figure walked toward them. When the final debris had settled, the four warriors caught a clear look at the stranger, still walking forwards, he had spiky black hair, wore a blue shirt and belt, covered by a black gis,* he spoke but one sentence, "I have been called many things throughout the years, but you, Safire, will know me as the end of your existence..."

*this has not been altered in anyway
Shao Feng-Li

Return to Writing