Recent Naruto Manga (Chapters 400+)

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Hitomi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:43 pm

naruto rapping was funny
Hitomi

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Animecosplayer7 (post: 1389665) wrote:naruto raping was funny

I stop keeping track of Naruto after Hidan and Kakuzu, but what?!
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Animecosplayer7 (post: 1389665) wrote:naruto rapping was funny

*fixed
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh, now I'm also thinking the tomb is the Sage of Six paths, he seems pretty powerful.
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Lynna » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 pm

an evil Naruto....I'm thinking it'll be kind of like shadow Link in the LoZ...and he'll have to conquer his evil side...
lol. Naruto rapping...lol. Killer-bee is going to have to teach him enka rap
Killer-bee-san is so funny. don't get why he's so unwiling to train Naruto though. Plus, I don't get why that other guy wouldn't train him at first but then would after he found out K-B had greeted him. It makes no sense to me
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Atria35 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:38 am

Naruto's inner demons?! *gah* Which means more exposition, more training, more powering up, more.... everything that's kinda slowing this series down.
Atria35

Postby airichan623 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 am

Atria35 (post: 1389758) wrote:Naruto's inner demons?! *gah* Which means more exposition, more training, more powering up, more.... everything that's kinda slowing this series down.

Couldnt agree more.

And WHY did Naruto have to ruin his character by RAPPING!?!? Really Now? :eyebrow: Really? *face palms*

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri May 07, 2010 4:28 pm

I love seeing little Killer Bee! The bear fight was funny too! Also I want to know about this fellow who tried to kill KB!
wildpurplechild

Postby Lynna » Sun May 09, 2010 2:12 pm

I really want to finsd out what happens next....ugh, why do we have to wait another week?
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
Lynna

Postby airichan623 » Sun May 09, 2010 2:55 pm

ugh.... more character origin flashbacks? Really?

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Mon May 10, 2010 2:51 pm

airichan623 (post: 1393204) wrote:ugh.... more character origin flashbacks? Really?

Yeah, but it's KB so I can stand it. He's awesome.
wildpurplechild

Postby airichan623 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 am

squee! talking with kushina! now i really wanna cosplay her... XD

character origins for minor characters- bad
characters origins for anyone w/ background romance- good

airichan623

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Red + Yellow = Orange?

It makes so much sense now.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:38 pm

I love Kushina! I'd cosplay as her too, if I had a wig. I wonder what village she came from before. Maybe she's related to the woman from the mist? She has reddish hair.
wildpurplechild

Postby Hitomi » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:08 pm

she is from the land waves places i think i may be wrong
Hitomi

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 am

Animecosplayer7 (post: 1400278) wrote:she is from the land waves places i think i may be wrong
Oh okay thanks.

I can't believe Kushina was the former holder of the ninetails! That's probably why she was sent to Konoha, to ally the two countries by sending over the Kyuubi.
wildpurplechild

Postby Lynna » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:08 pm

wildpurplechild (post: 1402073) wrote:Oh okay thanks.

I can't believe Kushina was the former holder of the ninetails! That's probably why she was sent to Konoha, to ally the two countries by sending over the Kyuubi.

Yeah!! XD I remmember, just a little while ago people were compaining that Naruto was "to cliche" and now everyones like WOAH! didn't see that one coming!
But Kushina was not from the Wave country she was from the Land of Wirlpools, a no longer existing country (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kushina_Uzumaki and http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Land_of_Whirlpools)
Lynna

Postby airichan623 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 pm

O_O awesome chapter! i thought the "mommy talk" was adorable... best part.... kushina: "oh, mikoto, you had a girl?" mikoto: "no, a boy. his name is sasuke." XD my fangirl senses are tingling!!! and wow-- who would have seen that coming- mom is host, and basically mom & dad were attacked after naruto was born.... Dang, this series is getting good! best flashback ever in my opinion.

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 am

airichan623 (post: 1406136) wrote:O_O awesome chapter! i thought the "mommy talk" was adorable... best part.... kushina: "oh, mikoto, you had a girl?" mikoto: "no, a boy. his name is sasuke." XD my fangirl senses are tingling!!! and wow-- who would have seen that coming- mom is host, and basically mom & dad were attacked after naruto was born.... Dang, this series is getting good! best flashback ever in my opinion.

YES! Baby Sasuke was adorable! I also thought it was funny when they asked Kushina to give birth quietly. Good luck with that! Too bad Tobi had to ruin all the happiness when he stole Naruto.
wildpurplechild

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 am

I actually like Naruto's mom. XD Enjoying the backstory.
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Lynna » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Kushina is awesome!!!!!But...I'm really worried 0.0 what will happen to baby Naruto??? HURRY UP KISHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynna

Postby Tamachan319 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 pm

At first, I thought this chapter would be really dumb. I was pleasantly surprised! I really like Kushina, and the whole moms-were-friends thing was cool. Random thought here: Anyone else wondering if the "Tobi"-mask person is the Tobi we're all thinking of? Or is it someone else behind the mask? Hmmmmm..... I'm thinking it's probably just me. Well, we'll see next week.......maybe.
[font="Comic Sans MS"]"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."
-C. S. Lewis[/font]
"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."
According to EllaEdric, my real name is.... "TAMAMAMAMAAMMAAM".

[font="Courier New"]
I love my flute![/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tamachan319

Location: Someplace, somewhere. I'm specific about these things, you see.

Postby Silent Seraph » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Its either Tobi or Danzo behind the mask I'd guess...I still have a feeling that Tobi hasnt told us everything and that he and Danzo are somehow linked by some event from the past.
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 am

Silent Seraph (post: 1407874) wrote:Its either Tobi or Danzo behind the mask I'd guess...I still have a feeling that Tobi hasnt told us everything and that he and Danzo are somehow linked by some event from the past.

Well, I though they were connected before, but when Danzo got killed it didn't seem like a big enough fight for them to be connected that much.

As for the newest chapter: Poor Kushina! She did all she could to protect Naruto! I know this also means her and Yondaime are going to die soon :( I'm also really hoping Tobi's mask come off soon.
wildpurplechild

Postby airichan623 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Wow... very. epic. chapters! This is getting much better! And not gonna lie, little baby pictures will make melt- baby Sasuke and Naruto are just to cute. But, now I'm depressed cuz I know Minato and Kushina's gonna die...I really wish they didn't. Although... that bit with Itachi at the end makes me wonder: what if the kyuubi attack is what truly made itachi want to go along with the village to kill the Uchiha? What if he was forced into it by Madara's actions? The plot thickens....

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:43 am

I wish Yondaime didn't have to die :( he's fighting so well, but I know he can't win in the end. Hopefully Madara's mask will come off soon.
wildpurplechild

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:55 am

Hope you're all able to find it now that a certain place is closed, but

[spoiler] Man... I forgot about fishy-poo. ANOTHER Villain to worry about... Kabutimaru, Fish Face, Madara, Sasuke, Who am I missing? Who in Akatsuki hasn't died yet and is still on Madara's side? WHEN WILL THIS CURSED SERIES END?!

In-control Naruto is pretty cool. At least there's no more level-ups for Naruto to get, but that only means we'll GET to the final battle sometime in the next 6 months... Who knows how long it will last.[/spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Lynna » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Fish-Face ( I can never remmember his name) seems to be well aquainted with Madara....and HA! once and for all to all you people who refused to believe that is was Madara behind that mask....looks like we'll finnally know for sure in the next chapter
Lynna

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Ooh yes what's behind the mask! Though the body Madara has now is not nessecarily the same one he's always had, kind of like Orochimaru maybe? Also Guy Sensei provided some great comic relief in these last two chapters :D
wildpurplechild

Postby pikmintaro » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Well Konan has managed to do more damage to Madara than any other character so far, but I hope Kishi isn't in a hurry to kill her off at this point =(
If God is your "co-pilot" then you need to switch seats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pikmintaro

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews