Megatokyo in stores!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Megatokyo in stores!

Postby Key_blade » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:21 pm

Guess what I saw at Suncoast in the mall yesterday? None other than *tadaa* Megatokyo vol2! WAI! I never knew they would release it in stores! (now all I gotta do is get the first one off the internet.) And so I bought it and I must say it's awsome! *hugs book and purrs myyy preciousssss until she is dragged back into reality* huh? oh yeah, so I just thought in case some of you didn't know that, you should know! WAI!
*dances off somewhere*

ja ne!
Nan desu ka?!?!?!?!
Kawaii desu!!!!!!! :hug: :hug:

Project W.I.N.K.L.E. LIVESSS, preciousss!

My Deviant
:hits_self :dance: :bang: :dance: :lick: :grin:
Key_blade

Postby MillicentKnight » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:04 pm

Megatokyo r0x0r5!! My friend got the first one at Otakon '03 and she just bought the 2nd one! I haven't gotten the chance to buy them for myself but I've read hers and love them. I encourage everyone to get them. There is so much extra stuff in them that you don't get from just reading it online!

Peace and jellybeans and Megatokyo forever! n.n
I'd like to slip into something more comfortable....like a coma.

:bang: *points* This is me 75% of the time...
MillicentKnight

Postby Staci » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:07 pm

Thank you for the heads-up!

I have been a fan of MegaTokyo for some time now, and it would be great to preserve its memory in a tangible collection!
Member of the CAA Book Club
Staci

Postby Spiritsword » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:31 pm

Yes, I agree. Megatokyo is excellent, and even though you can get it free on the net, it is nice to have a copy you can quickly page through. Plus, as MillicentKnight said, there is a lot of extra stuff included in each volume. I ordered the first online and found the second at Borders, though I have seen the first volume at a bookstore too.
Spiritsword

Postby Key_blade » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:30 am

oh really? I hadn't seen the first one out yet so I figured they weren't putting that one out in stores 0.0 my mind works in strange ways...
Nan desu ka?!?!?!?!
Kawaii desu!!!!!!! :hug: :hug:

Project W.I.N.K.L.E. LIVESSS, preciousss!

My Deviant
:hits_self :dance: :bang: :dance: :lick: :grin:
Key_blade

Postby Spiritsword » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:06 am

It wasn't out in many stores that I saw. You might still find it, or a store might be able to order it for you, but getting it online would probably be just as easy. Good luck!
Spiritsword

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews