Your Favorite Manga Authors

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Your Favorite Manga Authors

Postby The Doctor » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:34 pm

Who are your favorite Manga authors?

Mine are:
Nobuhiro Watsuki, Yasuhiro Nightow, Natsuki Takaya, Takeshi Konomi, and Eiichiro Oda.

But by far my favorite all time is Nobuhiro Watsuki. I love Rurouni Kenshin and his new series, Buso Renkin.
My new project: Story Ship, a storyblog. Now updates are every Friday!
http://storyship.blogspot.com/

Check out my short film IMPACT. Trailer available at impactshortfilm.webs.com. Short film now available FREE at http://bit.ly/cglmZ6

"There is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1
The Doctor

Postby Fish and Chips » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:01 pm

Definitely Naoki Urasawa (20th Century Boys, Monster) and Hiromu Arakawa (FullMetal Alchemist). Both are brilliant storytellers with excellent art and interesting characters. Urasawa is nothing short of genius, and Arakawa was the one who first drew me into Manga. So there you have it.
Fish and Chips

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:11 pm

Mine would be,
Nobuhiro Watsuki and Takeshi Konomi. I also like the artwork of Kosuke Fujishima who is the manga author of the Ah! My Goddess series.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:55 am

Nobuhiro Watsuki

Naoki Urasawa

Akira Toriyama

Wataru Yoshizumi

Arina Tanemura
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Sai » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:33 am

Matsuri Hino
Natsuki Takaya
Masashi Kishimoto
and Eiichiro Oda.... I think that is it.
"Bother"
Sai

Postby Tommy » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:16 pm

Tommy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:18 pm

Since the thread Tom linked to is relatively old, I'll just go ahead and restate mine here. Nobuhiro Watsuki and Tanemura Arina. Both of them have fantastic art, are good with stories, and have made seires I've vastly enjoyed. :thumb:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby The Doctor » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:39 pm

Watsuki seems to be the most popular so far since practically everyone has mentioned him.
My new project: Story Ship, a storyblog. Now updates are every Friday!
http://storyship.blogspot.com/

Check out my short film IMPACT. Trailer available at impactshortfilm.webs.com. Short film now available FREE at http://bit.ly/cglmZ6

"There is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1
The Doctor

Postby Fish and Chips » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:00 pm

The Doctor wrote:Watsuki seems to be the most popular so far since practically everyone has mentioned him.

Except for me. I'm a unique snowflake.

Melting to death on your windowsill.
Fish and Chips

Postby Tommy » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 pm

Oh yes, 1.5 months is so old....:eyeroll:

But yeah, since I'm in here I'll make a shout out to Oda and the creator of FMA (Sorry, but....you see, I usually aren't good with remembering Japanese Names. Who could forget 'Eiichiro Oda'?)
Tommy

Postby jon_jinn » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:53 pm

i'm actually an "antifan" of Watsuki. but anyways, my favorite authors are:

Kentaro Miura - Berserk
Katsuhiro Otomo - Akira, Ghost in the Shell
Naoki Urasawa - Monster, 20th Century Boys
Yoshiro Togashi - HxH, Yu Yu Hakusho
Tokeshi Obata - Hikaru no Go, Death Note (hate the mangas but the art is definitely worth noting...)

i suppose it would only be necessary to note Oda as well. to be able to keep such a consistant adventure manga going for such a long time is quite an effort...
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:00 pm

jon_jinn wrote:i'm actually an "antifan" of Watsuki.

Any particular reason why, other than the fact that his first series was majorly popular? I mean, he's a great artist, and he did a fine job of creating a smooth and interesting storyline. Sure, Ruroken's not philosophical or serious like Urasawa's works and it doesn't take a whole lot of mental capacity to understand, but it's a fun series, nonetheless. I read manga for entertainment, and Watsuki did a fine job of keeping me entertained while reading that series. So is there any particular reason why you're an "antifan"?
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tommy » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:04 pm

If I was an antifan, it would be because of Kenshin's "starting" hair! XD
Tommy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:07 pm

Tom Dincht wrote:If I was an antifan, it would be because of Kenshin's "starting" hair! XD

Granted; thank goodness it's only around for the first few volumes. XD;

Radical Dreamer

Postby Fish and Chips » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:50 pm

Well, I've never read Watsuki, I just know he's the guy who came up with Kenshin, and that's a decent enough series, so I have no bones with him.
Fish and Chips

Postby jon_jinn » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:18 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Any particular reason why, other than the fact that his first series was majorly popular? I mean, he's a great artist, and he did a fine job of creating a smooth and interesting storyline. Sure, Ruroken's not philosophical or serious like Urasawa's works and it doesn't take a whole lot of mental capacity to understand, but it's a fun series, nonetheless. I read manga for entertainment, and Watsuki did a fine job of keeping me entertained while reading that series. So is there any particular reason why you're an "antifan"?

okay. i don't know if i should continue with this but...
kenshin (the actual character) is a total airhead. in the first couple of volumes, he acts totally dumb with his unusual "third-person-point-of-view", then when he gets mad or fights, he changes into some super strong swordsman. his personality is just plain annoying. the main heroine (kaoru) is simply a liability. she always needs to be saved or gets in the way of fights. Her entire appearance in the manga is seriously quite meaningless. she's also annoying because she’s always getting into fights with that little boy (forgot his name), and displays a pretty pitiable form of maturity in doing so. her only role in the manga is to help the author provide readers with a pathetically vague romance between her and kenshin that further ruins the series. as for that little boy he's not so bad, as the author develops him quite a bit through the series. but even so, his independent personality and rude attitude doesn't do much to help the story, as all it did on my half, was irritate the heck out of me. as for sanosuke, he's pretty cool (actually one of the two characters that I actually thought was decent). nothing much to complain about him. [spoiler]the story itself is about a killer turned wandering samurai who ends up fighting against a group of revolutionist led by some wierd bandaged guy who can burn things for some reason (at least the story for half of the series. sorry but i didn't read the other half...).[/spoiler] it doesn't sound all that bad to me, but i just don't like the story. it bores me in a way. it might be the author's attempt to mix historical facts into the manga that annoyed me. some of the battles are pretty pointless two. It’s like two hits and the enemy goes down. Like, the author sets it all up so the enemy’s some strong guy famous for killing a certain amount of people, or doing something great, and then, this same guy that’s so well-known gets his butt whooped by kenshin or some other guy in like two seconds. Finally, kenshin has inhuman endurance and can live after being cut like a thousand times. He never goes down or even gets knocked out. He always comes back and it totally destroys the realism of the manga. In my opinion, kenshin’s inhuman endurance is almost as insanely impossible as Ichigo’s (Bleach).
This basically sums up some reasons why I do NOT like rurouni kenshin. Though I’m sure that I missed some other key points, I don’t want to keep going on so i will end here...

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby chimera189 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:27 pm

Yuzo Takada
Akira Kojima
Defend the Bible? I would as soon defend a lion! Charles Spurgeon
I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts. The rest are details. Albert Einstien
Luke 23:39-43; "And it also makes me smile to think that there is a grinning ex-con walking the streets of gold that knows more about grace than a thousand theologans. No one else would have given him a prayer, but in the end that is all he had, and in the end that is all it took." -Max Lucado

[url=myspace.com/chimera189]myspace[/url]
chimera189

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:27 pm

Well, ok, that's cool. It's your opinion that you don't like it, though I have to disagree with some things (like "there's no reason for Kaoru to be in the series", since there's quite a prominent one once you start the Jinchuu arc, not to mention that she can hold her own in a battle, though I'm not sure how far you read; also, Kenshin does get knocked out several times, but again, I'm not sure how far you've read into the series). The arguments between Kaoru and Yahiko are meant as comedic relief, though, and even if that's not your type of comedy (which is fine), I found it pretty entertaining. By no stretch of the imagination is Ruroken a realistic series, and that didn't bother me either, since--I mean, come on, it's manga. XD There's VERY few series that even try to be realistic. :lol: It's also a relatively clean series, which is another reason why it's high on my list (not to mention it was my first, so to speak). But I think the biggest reason for me is that it's fun to read, and if it's fun, clean, and has good art to boot, well, why not enjoy reading it? :thumb:

Radical Dreamer

Postby jon_jinn » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:31 pm

[quote="Radical Dreamer"]Well, ok, that's cool. It's your opinion that you don't like it, though I have to disagree with some things (like "there's no reason for Kaoru to be in the series", since there's quite a prominent one once you start the Jinchuu arc, not to mention that she can hold her own in a battle, though I'm not sure how far you read]

i guess it is only necessary to say right now that i stopped around volume 14. anyways, i respect your reasons for liking the manga, but to put it plain, i simply do not like the manga's (or the author's) style.

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby MasterDias » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:57 pm

But, jon-jinn...
Most of your peeves against Rurouni Kenshin are found in other shonen manga as well and are hardly unique to the series.

the main heroine (kaoru) is simply a liability. she always needs to be saved or gets in the way of fights. Her entire appearance in the manga is seriously quite meaningless. she's also annoying because she’s always getting into fights with that little boy (forgot his name), and displays a pretty pitiable form of maturity in doing so. her only role in the manga is to help the author provide readers with a pathetically vague romance between her and kenshin that further ruins the series.

Kaoru is far from my favorite character in the series but...
This is far from the only shonen series that ever used a girl in a "damsel in distress" role let alone a romantic interest. You are a Togashi fan right. I really don't see how YYH's Keiko Yukimura differs in purpose from Kaoru Kamiya unless there is something in YYH's final several arcs that I don't know about.
And unlike Keiko, Kaoru does have fighting ability, although Watsuki never really lets her show it, outside of one fight halfway through the series.

it doesn't sound all that bad to me, but i just don't like the story. it bores me in a way. it might be the author's attempt to mix historical facts into the manga that annoyed me. some of the battles are pretty pointless two. It’s like two hits and the enemy goes down.

Again, that's not unique to Kenshin. Sure, the battles aren't as dragged out as Dragonball, or even Naruto. But I thought they were reasonably well done. And again, in YYH, Hiei takes out some of the Dark Tournament opponents with only one hit.

Finally, kenshin has inhuman endurance and can live after being cut like a thousand times. He never goes down or even gets knocked out. He always comes back and it totally destroys the realism of the manga. In my opinion, kenshin’s inhuman endurance is almost as insanely impossible as Ichigo’s (Bleach).

But shonen heroes are almost always ridiculously durable/powerful. Luffy, Goku, Ichigo, Naruto, etc. etc...
Just because this is set in 1890s Japan doesn't mean that it isn't a Shonen Jump manga.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:22 pm

Only two come to mind: Naoki Urasawa and Kiyohiko Azuma.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Ichigo_89 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:25 pm

Tsutomu Nihei- BLAME!

Yukito Kishiro- Battle Angel Alita

Yasuhiro Nightow- Trigun Maximum

Kentaro Miura- Berserk

Katsuhiro Otomo-Akira
Ichigo_89

Postby Fish and Chips » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:45 pm

jon_jinn wrote:some of the battles are pretty pointless two. It’s like two hits and the enemy goes down. Like, the author sets it all up so the enemy’s some strong guy famous for killing a certain amount of people, or doing something great, and then, this same guy that’s so well-known gets his butt whooped by kenshin or some other guy in like two seconds.

Not to rain acid on your parade, but one's hit points do not increase with experience and renown in real life. I actually prefer fights that keep within the realms of the physical possibly (even if the "Techniques" used to not). It doesn't matter if you're the slayer of a thousand-and-one men on your day off; you trip up once, and your opponent slits you front to back, and that's the end.
Fish and Chips

Postby Debitt » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am

- Sakura Kinoshita (Tactics, Matantei Loki Ragnarok)
- Hoshino Katsura (D.Gray-man)
- Hiroyuki Takei (Shaman King)

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Mi-Ru-Me » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:05 am

Ken Akamatsu
Mi-Ru-Me

Postby jon_jinn » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:23 pm

MasterDias wrote:But, jon-jinn...
Most of your peeves against Rurouni Kenshin are found in other shonen manga as well and are hardly unique to the series.

Kaoru is far from my favorite character in the series but...
This is far from the only shonen series that ever used a girl in a "damsel in distress" role let alone a romantic interest. You are a Togashi fan right. I really don't see how YYH's Keiko Yukimura differs in purpose from Kaoru Kamiya unless there is something in YYH's final several arcs that I don't know about.
And unlike Keiko, Kaoru does have fighting ability, although Watsuki never really lets her show it, outside of one fight halfway through the series.

Again, that's not unique to Kenshin. Sure, the battles aren't as dragged out as Dragonball, or even Naruto. But I thought they were reasonably well done. And again, in YYH, Hiei takes out some of the Dark Tournament opponents with only one hit.

But shonen heroes are almost always ridiculously durable/powerful. Luffy, Goku, Ichigo, Naruto, etc. etc...
Just because this is set in 1890s Japan doesn't mean that it isn't a Shonen Jump manga.

okay. how about if i told you that i'm NOT that big of a yu yu hakusho fan. sure the manga's pretty good, but i mentioned togashi more because of his work, Hunter x Hunter. that takes care of the pointless heroine issue, as well the fast battles issue (as the only fast battles in HxH are the ones that put a major character against a relatively minor character, and it is extremely obvious that there's a major power difference).

[quote="Fish and Chips"]Not to rain acid on your parade, but one's hit points do not increase with experience and renown in real life. I actually prefer fights that keep within the realms of the physical possibly (even if the "Techniques" used to not). It doesn't matter if you're the slayer of a thousand-and-one men on your day off]

i'm not complaining so much about the fast battles as i am about the time the author spends describing how great that charater is. and then, this great character gets beat in like two seconds. so the time spent describing this characters successes are basically wasted...

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Fish and Chips » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:36 pm

jon_jinn wrote:i'm not complaining so much about the fast battles as i am about the time the author spends describing how great that charater is. and then, this great character gets beat in like two seconds. so the time spent describing this characters successes are basically wasted...

Oh, that's what you were on about. Alright, nevermind. Two different tangents there.
Fish and Chips

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:01 pm

jon_jinn wrote:i'm not complaining so much about the fast battles as i am about the time the author spends describing how great that charater is. and then, this great character gets beat in like two seconds. so the time spent describing this characters successes are basically wasted...

Out of curiosity, which characters are you referring to? I'm pretty sure I know of at least one you're thinking of (Raijuuta), but after that. . .yeah, pretty much everyone else that's "built up" doesn't really go down without a fight. Just curious. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby jon_jinn » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:11 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Out of curiosity, which characters are you referring to? I'm pretty sure I know of at least one you're thinking of (Raijuuta), but after that. . .yeah, pretty much everyone else that's "built up" doesn't really go down without a fight. Just curious. XD

yeah. well, some of the enemies in the shishio arc like
[spoiler]that one big guy who ends up getting beaten by kenshin's master. or, that guy who flies, who gets beaten by the little boy. that person who fights against kaoru, and even that boy who's always smiling and has no feelings (the guy who's basically shishio's right-hand man). i know, he put up a pretty nice fight but kenshin just uses that super move that he learns from his teacher, and bam. it's over. same with that ninja leader from volume 4 who ends up fighting kenshin again. kenshin and him are fighting and finally, kenshin just uses his super move and bam. it's over.[/spoiler]

i know, some of these guys weren't really "built up" but still.

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby MasterDias » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:50 pm

jon_jinn wrote:okay. how about if i told you that i'm NOT that big of a yu yu hakusho fan. sure the manga's pretty good, but i mentioned togashi more because of his work, Hunter x Hunter. that takes care of the pointless heroine issue, as well the fast battles issue (as the only fast battles in HxH are the ones that put a major character against a relatively minor character, and it is extremely obvious that there's a major power difference).

Alright, I won't follow the YYH point than, as I haven't read past the beginning of Greed Island on HxH, and it's been awhile.
But, my point that some of your complaints about Kenshin are not that different from many other shonen manga still stands.

yeah. well, some of the enemies in the shishio arc like

[spoiler]
that one big guy who ends up getting beaten by kenshin's master. or, that guy who flies, who gets beaten by the little boy. that person who fights against kaoru, and even that boy who's always smiling and has no feelings (the guy who's basically shishio's right-hand man). i know, he put up a pretty nice fight but kenshin just uses that super move that he learns from his teacher, and bam. it's over. same with that ninja leader from volume 4 who ends up fighting kenshin again. kenshin and him are fighting and finally, kenshin just uses his super move and bam. it's over.[/spoiler]

i know, some of these guys weren't really "built up" but still.

The whole point of the battle at the inn was to showcase the skills of Kaoru, Yahiko, and Misao so it wasn't just the "powerhouses" of Kenshin, Sanosuke, and Saito defeating everyone.
But, regardless, I don't really know what else to say. However, although I really did enjoy it, I will agree that Kenshin isn't perfect and does have it's flaws.
I never really knew what to make of the fact that half of the villains look like X-Men rejects. Heh.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews